Track Awesome Playwright Updates Weekly
A curated list of awesome tools, utils and projects using Playwright
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · 😺 mxschmitt/awesome-playwright · ⭐ 287 · 🏷️ Testing
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
Oct 24 - Oct 30, 2022
- playwright-go (⭐992) - Playwright port for Golang.
Aug 08 - Aug 14, 2022
- playwright-tesults-reporter (⭐0) - A library for uploading test results to Tesults from Playwright.
- monocart-reporter (⭐7) - A playwright test reporter, shows suites/cases/steps in html grid.
- allure-playwright (⭐125) - Allure integration with Playwright Test framework.
Aug 01 - Aug 07, 2022
- Todo App with Playwright (⭐5) - Comprehensive Todo app with APIs, E2E tests with GitHub Actions enabled.
Jun 13 - Jun 19, 2022
- Playwright Test for VSCode - Official Playwright test extension for VS Code.
- Maestro for IntelliJ - Playwright plugin for IntelliJ.
Mar 21 - Mar 27, 2022
- cucumber-playwright (⭐168) - A starter repo for writing E2E tests based on Cucumber with Playwright using Typescript.
- artillery-engine-playwright (⭐65) - Load testing with Playwright.
- playwright-dotnet (⭐1.7k) - Official Playwright port to .NET.
- playwright-perl (⭐18) - Playwright port for Perl.
Mar 14 - Mar 20, 2022
- playwright-pytest (⭐252) - Official Pytest plugin for using Playwright pages with fixtures.
Jan 03 - Jan 09, 2022
- Demo.Playwright (⭐124) - Various testing scenarios with Playwright, using the official test-runner and scripts authored in TypeScript.
Jul 12 - Jul 18, 2021
- expect-axe-playwright (⭐14) - Expect matchers to perform Axe accessibility tests in your Playwright tests.
- expect-playwright (⭐135) - Expect utility matcher functions to simplify expect statements for the usage with Playwright Test or Jest Playwright.
- eslint-plugin-playwright (⭐88) - ESLint plugin for your Playwright testing needs.
Apr 05 - Apr 11, 2021
- playwright-ruby-client (⭐125) - Playwright port for Ruby.
- playwright-cr (⭐17) - Playwright port for Crystal.
- playwright-rust (⭐110) - Playwright port for Rust.
Mar 29 - Apr 04, 2021
- chrome-aws-lambda (⭐2.8k) - Support for running Microsoft's Playwright on AWS Lambda and Google Cloud Functions.
Mar 15 - Mar 21, 2021
- axe-playwright (⭐103) - Custom commands for Playwright to run accessibility (a11y) checks with axe-core.
Oct 26 - Nov 01, 2020
- playwright-python (⭐7k) - Official Playwright port to Python.
- playwright-java (⭐583) - Official Playwright port to Java.
Aug 31 - Sep 06, 2020
- theheadless.dev - Practical guides and runnable examples on Playwright (and Puppeteer).
- playwright.tech - A central home for tutorials, tooling, and showcases of the Playwright ecosystem.
Jul 20 - Jul 26, 2020
- heroku-playwright-buildpack (⭐33) - Heroku buildpack for running Playwright on a Heroku Dyno.
- Heroku Playwright Example (⭐18) - Example using Playwright on Heroku.
Jun 29 - Jul 05, 2020
- Moon (⭐176) - Tools for executing Playwright tests in parallel in a Kubernetes cluster.
Apr 27 - May 03, 2020
- playwright-github-action (⭐227) - GitHub Action to install all the required dependencies.
Apr 13 - Apr 19, 2020
- jest-playwright (⭐472) - Jest adapter for running Playwright.
- playwright-jest-examples (⭐79) - Examples of the Jest Playwright tools in combination to test popular sites.
- VS Code (⭐138k) - Playwright is used to run cross-browser tests on their web builds.
- TypeScript (⭐85k) - Playwright is used test typescript.js across browsers.
- Elastic APM JS agent (⭐241) - Playwright is used to run benchmark tests across browsers.
- Blockstack (⭐183) - Playwright is used to run cross-browser UI tests.
- xterm.js (⭐14k) - Playwright is used to run cross-browser integration tests.
Mar 23 - Mar 29, 2020
- playwright-fluent (⭐91) - Fluent API Wrapper around Playwright.
- headless-testing - Connect your Playwright tests with browsers in the Cloud.
Mar 16 - Mar 22, 2020
- CodeceptJS (⭐3.8k) - Supercharged End 2 End Testing Framework for Node.js.
- Try Playwright - Interactive playground for running Playwright tests.
- query-selector-shadow-dom (⭐191) - Extend the selectors engine by selecting Shadow DOM roots.