Awesome List Updates on Jan 13, 2022
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Cybersecurity Blueteam
Preparedness training and wargaming / Firewall appliances or distributions
- Caldera - Scalable, automated, and extensible adversary emulation platform developed by MITRE.
2. Awesome Transit
- OpenTripPlanner (⭐1.9k) Community
Other multimodal data formats / Ruby
- Dyno-Demand (⭐2) - A GTFS-based travel demand data format focusing on individual passenger demand suitable for dynamic network modeling developed by San Francisco County Transportation Authority, LMZ LLC, and UrbanLabs LLC.
3. Awesome Executable Packing
📑 Datasets / Scientific Research
- Ember (⭐792) - Collection of features from PE files that serve as a benchmark dataset for researchers.
- MalShare - Free Malware repository providing researchers access to samples, malicious feeds, and Yara results.
- MalwareGallery - Yet another malware collection in the Internet.
- PackingData (⭐4) - Original dataset with sample PE files packed with a large variety of packers, including ASPack, BeRoEXEPacker, exe32pack, eXpressor, FSG, JDPack, MEW, Molebox, MPRESS, Neolite, NSPack, Pckman, PECompact, PEtite, RLPack, UPX, WinUpack, Yoda's Crypter and Yoda's Protector.
- SOREL (⭐533) - Sophos-ReversingLabs 20 Million dataset.
- theZoo (⭐9.7k) - Project created to make the possibility of malware analysis open and available to the public.
- WildList - Cooperative listing of malwares reported as being in the wild by security professionals.
📦 Packers / After 2010
- Andromeda - Custom packer used in malware campaigns using RunPE techniques for evading AV mitigation methods.
- BIN-crypter - EXE protection software against crackers and decompilers.
- ELFuck (⭐29) - ELF packer for i386 original version from sk2 by sd.
- LM-X License Manager - LM-X License Manager lets you protect your products against piracy by enforcing various levels of security, save time, and reduce business risks.
- m0dern_p4cker (⭐37) - Just a modern packer for elf binaries ( works on linux executables only ).
- MidgetPack (⭐184) - Midgetpack is a binary packer for ELF binaries, such as burneye, upx or other tools.
- Obsidium - Feature-rich professional software protection and licensing system designed as a cost effective and easy to implement, yet reliable and non-invasive way to protect your 32- and 64-bit Windows software applications and games from reverse engineering.
- PE-Packer (⭐205) - Simple packer for Windows 32-bits PE files.
- PE-Toy (⭐4) - A PE file packer.
- Silent-Packer (⭐34) - Silent Packer is an ELF / PE packer written in pure C.
- Simple-PE32-Packer (⭐7) - Simple PE32 Packer with aPLib compression library.
- theArk (⭐39) - Windows x86 PE Packer In C++.
- UPX - Ultimate Packer for eXecutables.
- xorPacker (⭐10) - Simple packer working with all PE files which cipher your exe with a XOR implementation.
📦 Packers / Between 2000 and 2010
- Yoda Protector - Free, open source, Windows 32-bit software protector.
🔧 Tools / Before 2000
- Android Unpacker (⭐1k) - Android Unpacker presented at Defcon 22: Android Hacker Protection Level 0.
- aPLib - Compression library based on the algorithm used in aPACK.
- AppSpear (⭐36) - Universal and automated unpacking system suitable for both Dalvik and ART.
- Bintropy (⭐25) - Prototype analysis tool that estimates the likelihood that a binary file contains compressed or encrypted bytes.
- BitBlaze - Analysis platform that features a novel fusion of static and dynamic analysis techniques, mixed concrete and symbolic execution, and whole-system emulation and binary instrumentation, all to facilitate state-of-the art research on real security problems.
- Clamscan Unpacker - Unpacker derived from ClamAV.
- EXEInfo-PE (⭐411) - Fast detector for executable PE files.
- GUnpacker - Shell tool that performs OEP positioning and dumps decrypted code.
- Manalyze (⭐906) - Robust parser for PE files with a flexible plugin architecture which allows users to statically analyze files in-depth.
- PackerAttacker (⭐254) - Tool that uses memory and code hooks to detect packers.
- PackerBreaker - Tool for helping unpack, decompress and decrypt most of the programs packed, compressed or encrypted using advanced emulation technology.
- PackerGrind (⭐28) - Adaptive unpacking tool for tracking packing bahaviors and unpacking Android packed apps.
- Packing-Box (⭐29) - Docker image gathering many packing-related tools and for making datasets of packed executables for use with machine learning.
- PEFrame (⭐564) - Tool for performing static analysis on PE malware and generic suspicious files.
- PEiD - Packed Executable iDentifier.
- PEiD (yara) (⭐12) - Yet another implementation of PEiD with yara.
- PeLib (⭐60) - PE file manipulation library.
- PEPack (⭐0) - PE file packer detection tool, part of the Unix package "pev".
- PINdemonium (⭐224) - Unpacker for PE files exploiting the capabilities of PIN.
- PolyUnpack (⭐11) - Implemention attempt of the general approach for extracting the original hidden code of PE files without any heuristic assumptions.
- PyPackerDetect (⭐27) - Small python script/library to detect whether an executable is packed.
- PyPackerDetect (refactored) (⭐12) - A complete refactoring of the original project to a Python package with a console script to detect whether an executable is packed.
- PyPeid (⭐3) - Yet another implementation of PEiD with yara-python.
- Quick Unpack - Generic unpacker that facilitates the unpacking process.
- Unipacker (⭐544) - Automatic and platform-independent unpacker for Windows binaries based on emulation.
- Uunp (IDA Pro plugin) - IDA Pro debugger plug-in module automating the analysis and unpacking of packed binaries.
- VirusTotal - File analysis Web service for detecting malware.
- VMUnpacker - Unpacker based on the technology of virtual machine.
4. Awesome Tailwindcss
Starters & Themes
- 🚀 Vite + React + TypeScript + Tailwind 3.x starter (⭐36) - GitHub Template for Vite, React + Tailwind 3.x + TypeScript.
5. Awesome List
- Neovim (⭐10k) - Vim-fork focused on extensibility and usability.
6. Awesome Cli Apps
Entertainment / Music
- dzr (⭐130) - deezer.com player.
Productivity / Time Tracking
- Bartib (⭐422) - Easy to use time tracking tool.
7. Awesome Python Typing
Dynamic type checkers
- trycast (⭐52) - Parse JSON-like values whose shape is defined by typed dictionaries (TypedDicts) and other standard Python type hints.
Tools / Linters
- flake8-type-ignore - flake8 plugin to disallow type: ignore comments in your typed Python code.
Tools / Helper tools to add annotations to existing code
- auto-optional (⭐14) - Makes typed arguments Optional when the default argument is
Articles / Third-party articles
- Python-typing-koans (⭐115) - A set of examples to learn optional static typing in Python.
- Adding type hints to urllib3 - Tests are not enough: Case study adding type hints to urllib3.
- Adam Johnsons Blog - Adam Johnson blogs about typing practices.
- ParamSpec Guide - Newly released feature in
PEP612allows you do a lot of advanced typing things with functions and their signatures.
8. Awesome Vite
Templates / Vue 2
- vite-vue2-ts-vuetify-starter (⭐75) - It is the above vite-vue2-ts-starter with Vuetify and its optimized settings. Includes basic templates.
9. Awesome Swift
- Surmagic (⭐278) - Create XCFrameworks with ease! A Command Line Tool to create XCFramework for multiple platforms at one shot! iOS, Mac Catalyst, tvOS, macOS, and watchOS.
10. Awesome Open Hardware
- Biohack Academy - Open-source biotechnological hardware such as Incubator, Thermocycler, Centrifuge, Microscope, etc.
- GaudiLab - Open-source hardware projects for biology laboratories.
- Instructables - Instructables is a place that lets you explore, document, and share your creations.
- Hackaday.io - Hackaday.io is the world's largest collaborative hardware development community.
- Openlifescience - Program to make Open Science ambassadors in research.
- Thingiverse - A platform for sharing and contributing to design hardware for 3D printing, laser cutting and CNC milling.
- Wikipedia - General information about Open Source Hardware.
- The Journal of Open Hardware - (JOH) is a peer reviewed open access publication for open hardware research and development.
- HardwareX Journal - An open access scientific hardware journal.
11. Public Apis
Description: Neko images, funny GIFs & more
12. Awesome Productivity
Tools and Apps / File Management
- OneDrive - Best cloud storage solution for Windows users.
- pCloud - A cloud storage solution with a strong focus on security.
13. Awesome Chrome Devtools
Automation / Ruby
- Puppeteer IDE (⭐101) - Standalone Puppeteer playground in browser's developer tools.