Awesome List Updates on Jun 05, 2022
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Openstreetmap
Maps / Map Games
- PraxisMapper (⭐19) - GPS Game server, for making mobile games around exploring the real world. (Source Code (⭐19))
2. Awesome Pcaptools
- sharppcap (⭐970): Fully managed, cross platform (Windows, Mac, Linux) .NET library for capturing packets from live and file based devices. A realiable and robust wrapper of libpcap and npcap.
3. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Feed Readers
- Stringer (⭐3.6k) - Work-in-progress self-hosted, anti-social RSS reader.
Software / File Transfer - Single-click & Drag-n-drop Upload
- OnionShare (⭐5.5k) - Securely and anonymously share a file of any size.
Software / Media Streaming - Multimedia Streaming
- Kodi - Multimedia/Entertainment center, formerly known as XBMC. Runs on Android, BSD, Linux, macOS, iOS and Windows. (Source Code (⭐15k))
Software / Miscellaneous
- Octave Online - Infrastracture behind a web UI for GNU Octave, the libre alternative to MATLAB. (Source Code (⭐264))
Software / Task Management & To-do Lists
- tasks.php (⭐24) - Simple task/todo list that uses a JSON text file for the tasks.
4. Awesome Zsh Plugins
- adamnorwood-zsh (⭐5) - A minimalist but readable ZSH setup based on oh-my-posh.
Plugins / superconsole - Windows-only.
- quotify (⭐5) - Displays inspiring coding quotes from our pairs when starting up.
5. Awesome List
- ArcGIS Developer (⭐139) - Mapping and location analysis platform for developers.
- Fiber (⭐147) - Web framework built on top of Fasthttp, the fastest HTTP engine for Go.
- TDengine (⭐44) - An open-source time-series database with high-performance, scalability, and SQL support.
- Malware Persistence (⭐77) - Techniques that adversaries use to keep access to systems across restarts.
- EVM Security (⭐96) - Understanding the Ethereum Virtual Machine security ecosystem.
Content Management Systems
- Plone (⭐27) - Open source Python CMS.
- Open Hardware (⭐176) - Open-source hardware projects.
- OpenStreetMap (⭐404) - An open data mapping project utilized by many apps and devices.
- Computational Biology (⭐27) - Computational approaches applied to problems in biology.
6. Awesome Neovim
(requires Neovim 0.5)
- jose-elias-alvarez/null-ls.nvim (⭐2.8k) - Use Neovim as a language server to inject LSP diagnostics, code actions, and more via Lua.
Color / Diagnostics
- koenverburg/peepsight.nvim (⭐61) - Focus only the function your cursor is in.
Tree-sitter Supported Colorscheme / Diagnostics
- theniceboy/nvim-deus (⭐53) - Vim-deus with Tree-sitter support.
Utility / Diagnostics
- crusj/bookmarks.nvim (⭐63) - Remember file locations and sort by time and frequency.
- xiyaowong/virtcolumn.nvim (⭐43) - Display a line as colorcolumn.
Treesitter Based / Diagnostics
- drybalka/tree-climber.nvim (⭐102) - Easy navigation around the Treesitter's tree that works in multi-language files and in normal mode.
Preconfigured Configuration / Diagnostics
- askfiy/nvim (⭐174) - An excellent Neovim configuration, which is as powerful as Vscode, is lightning fast ⚡️.
7. Awesome Crystal
Logging and monitoring
- fiber_metrics.cr (⭐7) - Track run time, wait time, or memory allocations per
Fiber, method or block
8. Awesome Rust
Applications / Text processing
- dominikwilkowski/cfonts (⭐1.3k) [cfonts] — Sexy ANSI fonts for the console
Libraries / GUI
- iced-rs/iced (⭐18k) [iced] — A cross-platform GUI library for Rust focused on simplicity and type-safety. Inspired by Elm.
9. Awesome Go
- c2go (⭐242) - Convert C code to Go code.
- loncha (⭐6) - A high-performance slice Utilities.
- Prev: Jun 06, 2022
- Next: Jun 04, 2022