Awesome List Updates on Jun 06, 2022
16 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Dotnet
- Megabit.Blazorise (⭐2.8k) - Blazorise is a component library built on top of Blazor and CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Bulma and Material. Very easy to use.
2. Awesome PICO 8
Contents / Text Editors Language Support
- Visual Studio Code: pico8-ls (⭐33) - PICO-8 Language Server, providing full language support for the PICO-8 dialect of Lua.
3. Awesome K6
- k6-html-reporter (⭐20) - Tool for generating k6 HTML reports.
4. Awesome Analytics
- Hatica - Engineering Analytics to boost developer productivity
5. Awesome Openstreetmap
Libraries / Java
- OSM2World - OSM2World is a converter that creates three-dimensional models of the world from OpenStreetMap data. It can be used as a stand-alone tool, on a server or as a library in Java programs. (Source Code (⭐456) / Wiki)
6. Awesome Go
- Quamina (⭐337) - Fast pattern-matching for filtering messages and events.
7. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Themes / superconsole - Windows-only.
- gugulenok (⭐0) - Has both a dark and a light mode. Includes decorators for
gitstatus, time and current directory.
- ivabus (⭐5) - Inspired by the GitHub Codespaces prompt. Includes decorators for
gitstatus, username and current directory.
8. Awesome Alfred Workflows
- Gitmoji (⭐16) - Search for Gitmojis easily.
- Alfred Workflow (for Dart) (⭐7) - Dart library for writing Alfred workflows. Inspired by Alfred-Workflow (⭐2.9k) for Python.
9. Awesome Cl
- ⭐ Ironclad (⭐142) - A library of crypto functions for Common Lisp. Not considered secure, but is still useful for the message digest functions. Expat.
- ⭐ postmodern - A library for interacting with PostgreSQL. zlib.
- ⭐ CFFI (⭐380) - Portable, easy-to-use C foreign function interface. Expat.
- ⭐ Sketch (⭐1.3k) - A CL framework for the creation of electronic art, graphics, and lots more. MIT.
- ⭐ CommonQt (⭐109) - A Common Lisp binding for Qt4 via QtSmoke. FreeBSD.
- CommonQt5 (⭐29) - bindings for Qt5.
- warn: currently difficult to install. Used in production© by SISCOG.
- CommonQt5 (⭐29) - bindings for Qt5.
- ⭐ alexandria - A general-purpose utility library. Public domain.
- ⭐ trivia (⭐285) - Optimized pattern-matching library. LLGPL.
- ⭐ closer-mop - A compatibility layer that rectifies many absent or incorrect MOP features. Expat.
- ⭐ Quicklisp - A library manager containing many libraries, with easy depencency management. Expat.
- ql-https (⭐8) - shell out to cURL and use HTTPS by default.
- Quicklisp bundles - self-contained sets of systems that are exported from Quicklisp and loadable without involving Quicklisp.
HTTP Servers / Interfaces to other package managers
- ⭐ Hunchentoot - A web server. 2-clause BSD
HTML generators and templates / Isomorphic web frameworks
Utils / Third-party APIs
- ⭐ BordeauxThreads - Portable, shared-state concurrency. Expat.
- ⭐ lparallel (⭐226) - A library for parallel programming. 3-clause BSD.
Job processing / Third-party APIs
Emacs / Third-party APIs
- ⭐ Slime (⭐1.7k) - Superior Lisp Interaction Mode for Emacs; a full-blown environment for Common Lisp inside of Emacs. Public domain.
Apps / Third-party APIs
- ⭐ esrap (⭐65) - Packrat parser. Expat.
- ⭐ FiveAM (⭐167) - Simple regression testing framework. FreeBSD.
- fiveam-matchers (⭐7) - an extensible, composable matchers library for fiveam. Apache2.0.
Caching / Third-party APIs
- clache (⭐12) - General caching facility. Cache any Lisp object on disk or in memory. A cache can be persistent or have an expiration time. LLGPL.
CSV / Third-party APIs
- ⭐ cl-csv (⭐107) - A library for parsing CSV files. 3-clause BSD.
Date and time / Third-party APIs
- ⭐ local-time - A development library for manipulating date and time information in a semi-standard manner. 3-clause BSD.
Documentation builders / Third-party APIs
- mgl-pax (⭐56) - Exploratory
programming environment and documentation generator. one may
accomplish similar effects as with Literate Programming, but
documentation is generated from code, not vice versa. Code is first,
code must look pretty, documentation is code. MIT.
- Declt (⭐33) - Reference manual generator for Common Lisp libraries. Builds a texinfo document that can be further processed into various formats, such as HTML or PDF. BSD.
- Codex (⭐83) - A beautiful documentation system for Common Lisp. MIT.
- QBook (⭐6) - generates HTML (or LaTeX) formatted code listings of Common Lisp source files. BSD_3Clause.
- all comments started with 4
;(";;;;") are interpreted as documentation. Enhance the documentation with headings and directives.
- QBook acts as "a lightweight literate programming system, where Lisp code is not rendered inline, but in separate sections, and that makes the document more pleasant to navigate." @mmontone
- all comments started with 4
- cl-bibtex (⭐23) - A compatible re-implementation of the BibTeX program in Common Lisp, with a BST-to-CL compiler. GNU LGPL2.1.
- docbrowser (⭐15) - a server that generates documentation for the loaded systems on the fly.
- Its main page presents a list of all loaded systems in your Lisp image. Click on one system, and you get a page with three panes: functions, classes and variables. Click on a function to see its source, in context, with line numbers. Click on classes to see their slots and specializing functions.
Literate programming / Third-party APIs
- literate-lisp (⭐49) - Load Common Lisp code blocks from Emacs' Org files. MIT.
- erudite (⭐60) - Literate Programming System built with interactive development in mind. MIT.
Other / Third-party APIs
- absolute de-facto libraries, like BordeauxThreads or Quicklisp, should be denoted with a ⭐ (Unicode code U+2B50).
10. Awesome Graphql
iOS / React
- GQLite iOS SDK - GQLite iOS SDK is a toolkit to work with GraphQL servers easily.
11. Awesome Neovim
(requires Neovim 0.5)
- smjonas/inc-rename.nvim (⭐349) - Provides an incremental LSP rename command based on Neovim's command-preview feature.
Preconfigured Configuration / Diagnostics
- imbacraft/dusk.nvim (⭐27) - Dusk is a lightweight, aesthetically minimal Neovim config, written in Lua, able to provide for web and Java development.
12. Awesome Swift Playgrounds
WWDC Students Submissions / Functional Reactive Programming
13. Awesome Cdk
Construct Libraries / APIs
- crow-api (⭐6) - Create a serverless API with routes based on your file structure.
Construct Libraries / Security
- aws-firewall-factory (⭐74) - Deploy, update, and stage your WAFs while managing them centrally via FMS.
Construct Libraries / Multi-accounts setup
- cdk-organizations (⭐91) - CDK constructs that helps to provision AWS Organization, Organizational Units (OU), Accounts and Policies.
14. Awesome Cpp
- Harfang 3D (⭐340) 3D visualization library usable in C++, Python, Lua and Go. Based on BGFX. [GPLv3/LGPLv3/Commercial] website
15. Free for Dev
CI and CD
- Argonaut - Deploy apps and infrastructure on your cloud in minutes. Support for custom and third-party app deployments on Kubernetes and Lambda environments. Free tier allows unlimited apps and deployments for 5 environments and 2 users.
16. Awesome Theoretical Computer Science
Books / Monograph
- Eva Tardos & et.al. Algorithmic Game Theory - Basic chapters on algorithmic methods for equilibria, mechanism design and combinatorial auctions are followed by chapters on important game theory applications such as incentives and pricing, cost sharing, information markets and cryptography and security.
- Prev: Jun 07, 2022
- Next: Jun 05, 2022