Awesome List Updates on Feb 26, 2020
18 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Swift
- Capable (⭐242) - Keep track of accessibility settings, leverage high contrast colors, and use scalable fonts to enable users with disabilities to use your app.
- SheetyColors (⭐103) - An action sheet styled color picker for iOS.
UI / Barcode
- Partition Kit (⭐235) - A SwiftUI Library for creating resizable partitions for View Content.
2. Awesome Cybersecurity Blueteam
DevSecOps / Service meshes
- Snyk - Finds and fixes vulnerabilities and license violations in open source dependencies and container images.
3. Awesome Pentest
CTF Tools / Malware Analysis Books
- RsaCtfTool (⭐4.1k) - Decrypt data enciphered using weak RSA keys, and recover private keys from public keys using a variety of automated attacks.
4. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / File Transfer - Single-click & Drag-n-drop Upload
- lufi - Let's Upload that FIle, client-side encrypted. (Demo, Source Code)
5. Awesome Jupyter
- git (⭐1.2k) - Extension for git integration.
- nbdime (⭐2.4k) - Tools for diffing and merging of Jupyter notebooks.
- ReviewNB - Code reviews for Jupyter Notebooks.
6. Awesome Coq
Projects / Package and Build Management
- Docker-MathComp (⭐6) - Docker images for many combinations of versions of Coq and the Mathematical Components library.
Projects / Type Theory and Mathematics
- Infotheo (⭐58) - Formalization of information theory and linear error-correcting codes.
Resources / Books
- The Mathematical Components book - Book oriented towards mathematically inclined users, focusing on the Mathematical Components library and the SSReflect proof language.
Resources / Tutorials and Hints
- Coq'Art Exercises and Tutorials (⭐85) - Coq code and exercises from the Coq'Art book, including additional tutorials.
7. Awesome Wagtail
Apps / SEO and SMO
- wagtail-redirect-importer (⭐15) - Your friendly neighborhood importer that lets you import redirects from different tabular data formats, such as .csv and .xls
Apps / Forms
- wagtail-contact-reply (⭐24) - Reply directly to form submissions from the Wagtail admin
8. Awesome Web Archiving
Tools & Software / Replay
- InterPlanetary Wayback (ipwb) (⭐541) - Web Archive (WARC) indexing and replay using IPFS.
9. Awesome Crystal
Algorithms and Data structures
- fzy (⭐41) - A Crystal port of awesome Fzy project fuzzy finder algorithm
10. Awesome Ipfs
- Alexandria - Decentralized content publishing / monetization platform.
11. Awesome Seml
12. Awesome Fonts
Programming fonts / Fonts
- Recursive Sans & Mono (⭐2.6k) - A variable font family for code & UI
13. Awesome Blazor
- BlazorStrap (⭐863) - Material Design components for Blazor. Bootstrap 4 components for Blazor (Demo).
Individual components / Modal, Toast & Notifications
Individual components / Others
- Blazored.Typeahead (⭐391) - Auto-complete textbox with local and remote data source, for both Client-side and Server-Side Blazor.
Tools & Utilities / Others
- Blazor.Polyfill (⭐118) - Polyfills for Blazor (for Internet Explorer 11 support and some other browsers).
14. Free for Dev
- searchly.com — Free 2 indices and 20 MB storage
15. Awesome Saltstack
- Upgrading Salt to Python 3 - How to switch SaltStack from Python2 to Python3.
16. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Misc
- NetCoreBeauty (⭐205) - Simple library to move a .NET Core app runtime components and dependencies into a sub-directory and make it beauty.
17. Awesome Rust
Applications / Audio and Music
- Spotify TUI (⭐15k) — A Spotify client for the terminal written in Rust.
- Spotifyd (⭐8.9k) — An open source Spotify client running as a UNIX daemon.
18. Awesome Dotnet
- Logary (⭐521) - Logary is a high performance, multi-target logging, metric, tracing and health-check library for Mono and .NET. .NET's answer to DropWizard. Supports many targets, built for micro-services.
- ALGLIB - ALGLIB is a cross-platform numerical analysis and data processing library. It supports several programming languages (C++, C#, Delphi) and several operating systems (Windows and POSIX, including Linux) [Proprietary] and [Free Edition]
- FluentValidation (⭐8.1k) - A small validation library for .NET that uses a fluent interface and lambda expressions for building validation rules.
- Entity Framework 6 (⭐1.4k) - Object-relational mapper that enables .NET developers to work with relational data using domain-specific objects
- Entity Framework Core (⭐13k) - Object-relational mapper that enables .NET developers to work with relational data using domain-specific objects
- MicroLite ORM (⭐86) MicroLite ORM is a micro Object Relational Mapper for the .NET framework. It is designed to be easy to use, extensible and testable.
- Prev: Feb 27, 2020
- Next: Feb 25, 2020