Awesome List Updates on Apr 07, 2023
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Polars
Resources / Tutorials & workshops
- Converting SQL Queries to Polars DataFrames with JupySQL - A tutorial that explains how to convert SQL queries to Polars DataFrames using JupySQL by @ploomber.
Resources / Blog posts
- 7 Easy Steps To Switch From Pandas to Lightning Fast Polars And Never Return - A cheat sheet blog post of the most common Pandas operations translated into Polars by @BexTuychiev.
- Polars for initial data analysis, Polars for production - A blog post that shows how to use Polars for initial data analysis and then effectively in production by @itamarst.
2. Awesome Mac
Reading and Writing Tools / Note-taking
- Affine - Affine is the next-generation collaborative knowledge base for professionals.
Reading and Writing Tools / Writing
- Scrivener - The quintessential word processor for writers.
Utilities / Menu Bar Tools
- Later - Save all your Mac apps for later with one click.
3. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Image Segmentation / Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- Segment Anything | Meta AI: "a new AI model from Meta AI that can "cut out" any object, in any image, with a single click"
4. Awesome Music
- Stargate DAW (⭐492) - A cross-platform, all-in-one digital audio workstation and plugin suite, optimized for EDM production.
5. Awesome Tailwindcss
UI Libraries, Components & Templates
- 📚 Built At Lightspeed - Massive directory of 500+ Tailwind templates, starters and UI kits.
6. Awesome Neovim
Statusline / Diagnostics
- freddiehaddad/feline.nvim (⭐195) - A minimal, stylish and customizable statusline written in Lua.
7. Awesome Datascience
Books / Visualization Tools
- Software Engineering for Data Scientists - Early Access
8. Awesome Langchain
- Concepts: Langchain concepts doc
- Twitter account: follow to get fresh updates
- Discord: discussion
Learn / Videos Playlists
9. Awesome Clojure
Code Analysis and Linter
10. Awesome Go
Twitter / Libraries for creating HTTP middlewares
Websites / Libraries for creating HTTP middlewares
- Golang Weekly - Each monday projects, tutorials and articles about Go.
11. Awesome Rust
Applications / Operating systems
- Andy-Python-Programmer/aero (⭐1k) — A modern, unix-like operating system following the monolithic kernel design.
Libraries / Encoding
- frol/flatc-rust (⭐96) — FlatBuffers compiler (flatc) integration for Cargo build scripts
12. BEM Resources
13. Awesome Sysadmin
Software / Log Management
14. Awesome Social Enterprise
Fellowships / Articles
- Echoing Green Fellowship - 18 month fellowship including possible funding.
- Miller Center Accelerator - Six month program, 4-6 hours a week. Geard towards senior leaders.
- MIT Solve's Global Challenges Program - Nine month program with funding available. Geared toward specific themes.
- Fast Forward Accelerator - Startup accelerator for nonprofit tech companies.
- 100x Impact Accelerator - 12 week program with 150k for social enterprises.
- Fashion for Good Accelerator - Nine month program to solve fashion sustainability problems.
- Social Enterprise Academy Accelerator - 20 week program to foster social enterprises. Up to 30k in funding available.