Awesome List Updates on Mar 24, 2023
18 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Crystal
- IntelliJ IDEA
- intellij-crystal-lang (⭐31) - Crystal support for the JetBrains IDEs
2. Awesome Vite
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Integrations
- unplugin-fonts (⭐229) - Load font from Typekit, Google Fonts, Fontsource or your own custom one.
Frameworks / Community
- Vise (⭐14) - SSR framework with server hooks.
3. Awesome Neovim
Syntax / Diagnostics
- desdic/agrolens.nvim (⭐45) - Navigate via Tree-sitter nodes using Telescope.
Keybinding / Diagnostics
- Wansmer/langmapper.nvim (⭐77) - Auto translating your mappings for non-English input methods.
4. Awesome Developer First
Authentication & Identity
- BoxyHQ Enterprise SSO - Open-source API for enterprise SSO and Directory Sync.
- WorkOS - Enterprise SSO and more out-of-the-box enterprise features.
- Koyeb - Serverless platform for deploying full-stack apps and APIs in minutes.
5. Awesome Zig
- karlseguin/log.zig (⭐44) - Structured logging library.
Network / HTTP
- karlseguin/http.zig (⭐135) - HTTP/1.1 server.
6. Awesome Elixir
- Plural (⭐1.2k) - Deploys your favorite open source applications like airflow and airbyte in your own cloud account with just two commands. Written in Elixir and Phoenix Framework for server side, and React for frontend.
7. Awesome Rust
Libraries / Artificial Intelligence
- zurawiki/tiktoken-rs (⭐142) [tiktoken-rs] — Rust library for tokenizing text with OpenAI models using tiktoken.
8. Awesome Mac
Audio Record and Process / File Sharing
- Stargate DAW (⭐509) - An all-in-one digital audio workstation (DAW) and plugin suite.
Utilities / File Organization Tools
- Folders File Manager - A file manager with an expandable folder tree, similar to that of Windows Explorer.
9. Awesome No Login Web Apps
Miscellaneous / Others
- Dub - Open-source link shortener.
10. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Inbox: Large Language Models (LLMs) / Contribute to Our Repository
- [🔥🔥🔥] oobabooga/text-generation-webui (⭐26k): a gradio web UI for running Large Language Models like GPT-J 6B, OPT, GALACTICA, LLaMA, and Pygmalion
- Why LLaMa Is A Big Deal | Hackaday: post that discusses the impact of LLaMa and Alpaca in popularizing LLMs and even using them in small hardware devices
11. Awesome Userscripts
Scripts / Ads
- AntiAdware (⭐186) - Remove forced download accelerators, managers, and adware on supported websites.
12. Free for Dev
APIs, Data, and ML
- Exspanse - MLOPS Platform to build, train and deploy ML models and AI solutions. The free plan allows the creation of unlimited projects, 5Gb of cloud storage, and five docker container images.
- DhiWise — Seamlessly turn Figma designs into dynamic Flutter & React applications with DhiWise's innovative code generation technology, optimizing your workflow and helping you craft exceptional mobile and web experiences faster than ever before.
13. Awesome Music
- Sardine (⭐141) - a music live coding library for Python 3.10+ (MIDI/OSC/SuperCollider).
14. Awesome Plotters
Manuals and Ephemera / Manuals
- [Unknown Brand] LP 2002 Photo Plotter Attachment Operating Manual (German) - Also see Martin Bircher's thread with pictures of this device.
15. Awesome Tailwindcss
UI Libraries, Components & Templates
- 🧩 NativeWind - NativeWind uses Tailwind CSS as scripting language to create a universal style system for React Native.
Starters & Themes
- 🚀 Angular-Tailwind (⭐97) - Dashboard starter kit using Angular and Tailwind CSS.
- 🚀 Vue-Resume (⭐4) - Developer resume template with Tailwind CSS and Vue.
16. Awesome Angular
Google Developer Experts
Books / Components
- Build a Frontend Web Framework (From Scratch)
Site Templates / Components
- Angular Material Dashboard (⭐1.3k) - Responsive Angular admin dashboard with material design based on Angular Material.
17. Static Analysis
Other / Other
- Credential Digger (⭐279) — Credential Digger is a GitHub scanning tool that identifies hardcoded credentials (Passwords, API Keys, Secret Keys, Tokens, personal information, etc), and filtering the false positive data through a machine learning model called Password Model. This scanner is able to detect passwords and non structured tokens with a low false positive rate.
18. Awesome Docker
Testing / Other
- Kurtosis (⭐85) - A composable build system for multi-container test environments that provides developers with: a powerful Python-like SDK for environment configuration, a compile-time validator to verify environment behavior & setup, and a runtime for environment execution, monitoring, & debugging capabilities. By Kurtosis