Awesome List Updates on Nov 04, 2021
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Quantum Computing
- Quantum Computing with Amazon Braket SDK - Manning liveProject series that introduces Braket API and guides the learner through implementation of several simple algorithms.
2. Awesome Machine Learning
Python / Misc Scripts / iPython Notebooks / Codebases
- Keras Tuner (⭐2.8k) - An easy-to-use, scalable hyperparameter optimization framework that solves the pain points of hyperparameter search.
3. Awesome Kde
Internet & Networking
- Akregator - Enables you to follow news sites, blogs and other RSS/Atom-enabled websites 📌.
- GSConnect - A complete implementation of KDE Connect especially for GNOME Shell with Nautilus, Chrome and Firefox integration.
- KDE Connect - A project to communicate across all your devices: receive your phone notifications on your desktop computer, control your desktop from your phone, etc 📌.
- KGet - A versatile and user-friendly download manager 📌.
- KMail - KMail is the email component of Kontact, the integrated personal information manager from KDE 📌.
- Konversation - A user-friendly Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client built on the KDE Platform 📌.
- KRDC - A client application that allows you to view or control a desktop session on another machine that is running a compatible server (VNC & RDP) 📌.
- KTorrent - A BitTorrent application which allows you to download files using the BitTorrent protocol 📌.
- Otter Browser - Otter Browser aims to recreate the best aspects of the classic Opera (12.x) UI using Qt5.
- Plasma-browser-integration - A suite of new features which make Firefox, Chrome and Chromium-based browsers work with your desktop 📌.
- qBittorrent - An advanced BitTorrent client programmed in C++, based on Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar.
- Qt WebBrowser - Qt WebBrowser is a browser for embedded devices developed using the capabilities of Qt and Qt WebEngine.
Graphics & Imaging
- digiKam - Professional Photo Management with the Power of Open Source 📌.
- Gwenview - A fast and easy to use image viewer by KDE 📌.
- KColorChooser - A simple application to select the color from the screen or from a pallete 📌.
- KolourPaint - A simple painting program to quickly create raster images. It is useful as a touch-up tool and simple image editing tasks 📌.
- Krita - Painting tool designed for concept artists, illustrators, matte and texture artists, and the VFX industry 📌.
- Okular - A universal document viewer 📌.
- Spectacle - An application for capturing desktop screenshots 📌.
- Elisa - A music player developed by the KDE community that strives to be simple and nice to use 📌.
- Haruna - Open source video player built with Qt/QML and libmpv 📌.
- Kdenlive - A non-linear video editor for Linux using the MLT video framework.
- KMix - A sound channel mixer and volume control 📌.
- KWave - A sound editor built on the KDE Frameworks 5 📌.
- SMPlayer - Media player with built-in codecs that can play virtually all video and audio formats.
- VLC - A free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files, and various streaming protocols.
Office & Productivity
- Kate - A multi-document, multi-view text editor by KDE 📌.
- Kronometer A stopwatch application for KDE 📌.
- KWrite - A text editor by KDE, based on the KDE Frameworks editor component 📌.
- RSI Break - RSIBreak can be used to remind you to take a break now and then 📌.
- Discover - Intended for users and distros where the terminal isn't the optimal solution for installation of apps and add-ons or updates 📌.
- Dolphin - File manager included in the KDE desktop 📌.
- KDiskFree - Displays the available file devices (hard drive partitions, drives, etc.) along with information on their capacity, free space, type and mount point 📌.
- Konsole - Terminal emulator included in the KDE desktop 📌.
- Krusader - An advanced twin panel (commander style) file manager for KDE 📌.
- KSystemLog - A system log viewer tool 📌.
- Kup - A backup scheduler for KDE's Plasma desktop 📌.
- Sweeper - Sweeper helps to clean unwanted traces the user leaves on the system and to regain disk space removing unused temporary files 📌.
- Yakuake - A drop-down terminal emulator based on KDE's Konsole technology 📌.
Utilities & Tools
- Android File Transfer - Reliable MTP client with minimalistic UI.
- Ark - Archiving Tool 📌.
- fancontrol-gui (⭐198) - GUI for fancontrol which is part of lm_sensors.
- KDE Wallet Manager - Manage the passwords on KDE systems. The KDE wallet subsystem allows access and password management of every application that integrates with the KDE wallet 📌.
- KFind - A standalone search tool, launched by KRunner or from your menu. It is also integrated into Konqueror as "Find File" in the "Tools" menu 📌.
- KRename - A utility to rename multiple files 📌.
- Yin-Yang (⭐364) - Auto Night-mode for Linux.
Development & Programming
- Kompare - A diff/patch frontend 📌.
- Okteta - Hex Editor 📌.
- KTurtle - An educational programming environment that aims to make learning how to program as easy as possible 📌.
Plasma desktop / Extensions
- Bismuth (⭐1.4k) - A KDE Plasma extension that lets you tile windows automatically and manage them via keyboard, just like in classical tiling window managers (i3, dwm or XMondad).
- Dynamic Wallpaper Engine (⭐241) - A wallpaper plugin that continuously updates the desktop background based on the current time in your location.
- Kvantum (⭐1.2k) - An SVG-based theme engine for Qt4/Qt5, KDE and LXQt, with an emphasis on elegance, usability and practicality.
- Latte-Dock - Latte is a dock based on Plasma frameworks that provides an elegant and intuitive experience for your tasks and plasmoids 📌.
- Window Title Applet (⭐207) - Plasma 5 applet that shows the current window title and icon in your panels.
Plasma desktop / KCM Modules and Systems
- kcm-wacomtablet - KDE GUI for the Wacom Linux Drivers 📌.
- kde-gtk-config - GTK2 and GTK3 Configurator for KDE 📌.
Plasma desktop / Themes
- ChromeOS (⭐107) - A materia Design theme for KDE Plasma desktop.
- Fluent (⭐111) - A Microsoft inspired fluent Design theme for the KDE Plasma desktop.
- Helium - A translucent theme for Plasma 5.
- Hello (⭐219) - A compilation of various color-schemes, themes, icons and more for the KDE Plasma desktop. It is unopinionated, putting you in charge.
- Materia KDE (⭐494) - A port of the popular GTK theme Materia for Plasma 5 desktop with a few additions and extras.
- McMojave (⭐212) - A MacOSX Mojave like theme for KDE Plasma desktop.
- Orchis (⭐122) - A materia Design theme for KDE Plasma desktop.
- Qogir (⭐139) - A flat design theme for KDE Plasma desktop.
- WhiteSur (⭐606) - A MacOS Big Sur theme for KDE Plasma.
Plasma desktop / Qt and GTK+ Applications Appearance
- Akava-Kv (⭐190) - User oriented Kvantum theme for KDE.
- Chrome-KDE5BreezeDark (⭐19) - A theme for Chrome on KDE5 when using the Breeze Dark window decoration.
- KDE-Rounded-Corners (⭐168) - Rounds the corners of your windows.
- SierraBreeze (⭐352) - OSX-like window decoration for KDE Plasma written in C++.
Plasma desktop / Icons
- Candy (⭐713) - Sweet gradient icons.
- Flatery (⭐294) - Icon theme for Linux in flat style.
- Papirus (⭐5.4k) - Material icon theme, initially based on Paper.
- Zafiro (⭐379) - Minimalist icons created with the flat-desing technique, utilizing washed out colors and always accompanied by white. The priority is simplicity.
Plasma desktop / Scripts
- kwin-tiling (⭐1.1k) - Tiling script for kwin.
Documentation and Resources / Display Manager
- KDE Invent - Discover KDE projects, groups and snippets 📌.
- KDE Bugtracker - KDE's official Bugtracker 📌.
4. Awesome Coq
Projects / Libraries
- MathComp Extra (⭐4) - Extra material for the Mathematical Components library, including the AKS primality test and RSA encryption and decryption.
Projects / Package and Build Management
- Coq Package Index - Collection of Coq packages based on opam.
- Dune - Composable and opinionated build system for OCaml and Coq (former jbuilder).
- opam - Flexible and Git-friendly package manager for OCaml and Coq with multiple compiler support.
5. Awesome Blazor
Real-World applications / Others
- Try .NET (⭐2.7k) - Try .NET provides developers and content authors with tools to create interactive experiences.
6. Awesome Rust
Registries / Web programming
- w4/chartered (⭐125) - A private, authenticated, permissioned Cargo registry
7. Awesome Talks
- Inventing on Principle by Bret Victor [54:20]
8. Awesome Eslint
Plugins / Testing Tools
- TestCafe-Community (⭐4) - TestCafe linting rules with env globals (fork from TestCafe globals (⭐15)).
Globals / Testing Tools
- TestCafe globals (⭐15) -
testglobals for TestCafe.
9. Awesome Neovim
Preconfigured Configuration / Diagnostics
- shaeinst/roshnivim (⭐173) - Roshnivim, can be called neovim's distro, is a predefined configs so that you don't need 1000hr to setup neovim as an IDE.
10. Free for Dev
APIs, Data, and ML
- PrefectCloud — A complete platform for dataflow automation. All plans include 20,000 free runs every month. That's enough to power ETL for most small businesses.
11. Public Apis
Description: API for receiving movie, serial and cast information
12. Awesome Design Systems
Voice & Tone: 👍
Designers Kit: 👍
Source code *: 🐙 (⭐107)
13. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
Java / Bootstrap
- Java Masters - Java Masters (HTML)