Awesome List Updates on Jan 20, 2020
18 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Chip 8
- Chip 8 Instruction Scheduling and Frequency - Timing of CHIP-8 instructions on the COSMAC VIP.
2. Awesome Actions
Pull Requests / Code Coverage
3. Awesome Flutter
Device / Bluetooth / NFC / Beacon
- Reactive Ble (⭐465) - Handles BLE operations for multiple devices by Philips Hue
4. Awesome Maintainers
- @BurntSushi, Rust libraries
- "My FOSS Story" (post)
5. Awesome Web Performance Budget
Build Tools to set up performance budget
- Webpack Perf Budget - If you are using Webpack in your project then you can prefer this.
- CSS Analyzer (⭐671) - CSS selectors complexity and performance analyzer.
6. Awesome Esolangs
- Golfscript - Stack oriented, aimed at solving problems in as few keystrokes as possible.
7. Public Apis
Description: Real-time and historical currency rates JSON API
8. Awesome Piracy
Miscellaneous / Third Party Hosts
- Outline Designed to remove ads, comments, and other junk from news articles but conveniently also bypasses paywalls
9. Awesome Connectivity Info
Periodic Global Connectivity Reports
Regional Connectivity Reports and Data
- Open Signal - State of Mobile Networks Reports - Report covers a potpourri of countries based on OpenSignal data gathering.
10. Awesome Security
Web / Development
- Checkov (⭐5.6k) - A static analysis tool for infrastucture as code (Terraform).
11. Awesome Software Patreons
Open Source Projects
- Pixelorama - A free & open-source 2D sprite editor, made with the Godot Engine.
12. Awesome Python Typing
- wsgitypes (⭐2) - Typing for WSGI application implementers. These are not stub files, they're interfaces you mark support for to help typecheck WSGI conformance.
13. Awesome React Components
Form Components / Input Types
- react-input-mask (⭐2.1k) - demo - Yet another react component for input masking.
CSS / Style / Mouse Events
- reactponsive (⭐14) - Responsive components and hooks.
14. Awesome Java
- jlink.online (⭐1) - Builds optimized runtimes over HTTP.
15. Awesome Rust
- alacritty (⭐47k) — A cross-platform, GPU enhanced terminal emulator
Libraries / Text search
16. Terminals Are Sexy
- zinit (⭐25) - Flexible Zsh plugin manager with clean fpath, reports, completion management, turbo mode, services.
17. Awesome Wardley Maps
Workshops / Doctrine Assessement
- Wardley Maps Battle Camp (⭐40) - Workshop rules, cards and materials.
18. Awesome Embedded Rust
no-std crates / WIP
- bitmatch: A crate that allows you to match, bind, and pack the individual bits of integers. -
- Prev: Jan 21, 2020
- Next: Jan 19, 2020