Awesome List Updates on Jan 25, 2021
19 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Lowcode
- Reflect - Automated regression tests without a line of code.
2. Awesome Saltstack
- O'Reilly - Salt Essentials - By Craig Sebenik, Thomas Hatch.
- Leanpub - SaltStack For DevOps - By Aymen El Amri.
- Leanpub - Getting Started with SaltStack - By Ben Hosmer.
- Packt - Learning SaltStack, 2nd ed. - By Colton Myers.
- Packt - Mastering SaltStack, 2nd ed. - By Joseph Hall.
- Packt - Extending SaltStack - By Joseph Hall.
- Packt - Salt Cookbook - By Anirban Saha.
- Getting Started with SaltStack - By Peter Baumgartner.
- An introduction to infrastructure management with SaltStack - By Aurelien Geron.
- Saltpad: A SaltStack Web GUI - By Boris Feld.
- Intro to SaltStack - By Justin Carmony.
Blogposts and opinions
- Complex User management with Saltstack (using Py! renderer) - Using a centralized User YAML file that contains all users' data.
- SaltStack Cheat Sheet Plus (⭐31) - By Facu de la Cruz.
- Docker Swarm 1.12 Cluster Orchestration with SaltStack - Let's see how we can automate the spin-up of a cluster using SaltStack.
3. Awesome Ansible
- Official Ansible labs by Red Hat - Training Course for Ansible Automation Platform.
- Ansible Essentials - Course - Free Video Classroom on Ansible essentials by Red Hat.
4. Awesome Prometheus
- Monitoring with Prometheus - Monitoring with Prometheus by James Turnbull.
- Prometheus: Up & Running - Prometheus: Up & Running by Brian Brazil.
- Hands-On Infrastructure Monitoring with Prometheus - Hands-On Infrastructure Monitoring with Prometheus by Joel Bastos & Pedro Araújo, reviewed by Brian Brazil.
- PromCon 2019 - PromCon Munich - November 7-8, 2019, PromCon EU 2019.
5. Awesome Jupyter
- Guild AI - Execute notebooks as experiments to capture and compare results over time.
6. Awesome React
React Tools / Autocomplete
- downshift (⭐11k) - 🏎 Primitives to build simple, flexible, WAI-ARIA compliant enhanced input React components
7. Awesome Rust
Libraries / Automotive
Libraries / Configuration
Libraries / Cryptography
- cossacklabs/themis (⭐1.6k) [themis] — a high-level cryptographic library for solving typical data security tasks, best fit for multi-platform apps.
8. Awesome Swift
Logging / Barcode
- Puppy (⭐93) 🐧 - A flexible logging library that supports multiple transports and platforms.
9. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Communication - Custom Communication Systems
- Chatwoot - Self-hosted customer communication platform, an alternative to Intercom & Zendesk. (Source Code (⭐14k))
10. Awesome Analytics
- Heap - tracks your app users, clicks, form submissions, and anything else.
11. Awesome Cl
- cl-docker-images - Docker images for ABCL, CCL, ECL, and SBCL on Windows (amd64) and Alpine and Debian (amd64, arm64, arm/v7) BSD_2Clause.
12. Awesome Tailwindcss
- 🌍🔧 brands-tail-color - Configuration generator using various brands' colors.
- 💼 @ngneat/tailwind (⭐600) - Tailwind CSS integration for Angular.
13. Typedb Awesome
Open source projects using TypeDB
Source++- Open-source automated programming assistant with runtime-aware and context-aware functionality.
Rasa- Open-source machine learning framework to automate text-and voice-based conversations.
14. Awesome Incident Response
IR Tools Collection / All-In-One Tools
- GRR Rapid Response (⭐4.3k) - Incident response framework focused on remote live forensics. It consists of a python agent (client) that is installed on target systems, and a python server infrastructure that can manage and talk to the agent. Besides the included Python API client, PowerGRR (⭐54) provides an API client library in PowerShell working on Windows, Linux and macOS for GRR automation and scripting.
15. Awesome Osint
PDF Management / Telegram
- PDF Shelter - Unlimited, privacy-aware, PDF tools running locally on browser
16. Awesome Acg
Databases / Data Sources
- anime-offline-database (⭐573) - A JSON based offline anime database containing the most important meta data as well as cross references to various anime sites such as MAL, ANIDB, ANILIST, KITSU and more. [English]
17. Awesome Pinned Gists
- blog-box (⭐2) - Update a pinned gist to show your latest dev.to blog post.
- medium-stat-box (⭐36) - Update a pinned gist to show your medium stats and latest articles.
18. Awesome Python
- gunicorn (⭐8.7k) - Pre-forked, ported from Ruby's Unicorn project.
19. Awesome Angular
Animations / Components
- ng-particles (⭐4.3k) - A component to easily add Particles animations to your Angular application