Awesome List Updates on Feb 19, 2023
23 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Chatgpt
2. Awesome Testing
Software / Make your life easier
- Robot Framework - Generic open source automation framework. It can be used for testing and robotic process automation (RPA).
Software / Web3 and Blockchain
- Dapp.tools - Command line tools and smart contract libraries for Ethereum smart contract development.
- Ganache - Personal Ethereum blockchain which you can use to run tests, execute commands, and inspect state while controlling how the chain operates.
- Foundry (⭐5.4k) - Blazing fast, portable and modular toolkit for Ethereum application development written in Rust.
- Hardhat - Multichain Ethereum development environment.
- Robot Framework Solidity Testing Toolkit (⭐5) - This combines popular smart contract testing and deployment libraries with Robot Framework.
- Truffle Suite - Comprehensive suite of tools for smart contract development.
3. Awesome Malware Persistence
Techniques / macOS
- PoisonApple (⭐214) - Learn about various macOS persistence techniques by looking at the source code of PoisonApple.
4. Awesome Vehicle Security
Libraries and Tools / Python
- Python-CAN (⭐941) - Python interface to various CAN implementations, including SocketCAN. Allows you to use Python 2.7.x or 3.3.x+ to communicate over CAN networks.
5. Awesome Ada
- ada-lang-io - A community site for Ada.
6. Awesome Cl
Data validation / Third-party APIs
7. Awesome Cpp
- Programiz - An online compiler for learners and developers.
8. Awesome Elixir
Algorithms and Data structures
- qcomplex (⭐5) - Elixir library implementing complex numbers and math operations for them.
- qrational (⭐7) - Elixir library implementing rational numbers and math operations for them.
- utils (⭐5) - Website with handy day-to-day utils: to do list, URL shortener, code bin and pie chart. Written in Elixir using Phoenix Framework.
- Thinking Elixir - The Thinking Elixir podcast.
9. Awesome Rust
Applications / Web Servers
- emanuele-em/man-in-the-middle-proxy (⭐254) — A MITM Proxy 🦀! Toolkit for HTTP/1, HTTP/2, and WebSockets with SSL/TLS Capabilities
Libraries / Email
Libraries / Filesystem
- ParthJadhav/Rust_Search (⭐85) [rust_search] - Blazingly fast file search library built in Rust.
- pop-os/dbus-udisks2 (⭐16) [dbus-udisks2] - UDisks2 DBus API
- pop-os/sys-mount (⭐36) [sys-mount] — High level abstraction for the
- vitiral/path_abs (⭐46) [path_abs] — Absolute serializable path types and associated methods.
- webdesus/fs_extra (⭐189) — expanding opportunities standard library std::fs and std::io
10. Awesome Dotnet
Code Analysis and Metrics
- PVS-Studio - PVS-Studio is a static analyzer on guard of code quality, security (SAST), and code safety. [Free for OSS] [$]
11. Awesome Lowcode
- Gravity-AI - The fastest & most secure way to solve business problems with A.I.
12. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Discussions and Philosophy / Critical Views about Generative AI
Inbox: Developing + AI / Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
13. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Automation
- Matchering (⭐945) - A containerized web app for automated music mastering. An open-source alternative to LANDR, eMastered, and MajorDecibel.
14. Free for Dev
- Pika Code Screenshots — Create beautiful, customizable screenshots from code snippets and VSCode using extension.
- Gamefresco.com — Discover, collect and share free game assets from game artists everywhere.
15. Awesome Iot
Software / Libraries and Tools
- ThingsOn MQTT Bench (⭐14) - ThingsOn MQTT Bench is a simple Cross-platform .NET Core benchmark tool for MQTT brokers. It measures the maximum number of messages that can be sent to the broker in a specified amount of time.
Software / Miscellaneous
- MQTT File Uploader (⭐3) - MQTT File Uploader is a simple Cross-platform .NET Core application that watches local directories for changes and uploads new or modified files to an MQTT broker.
16. Awesome Game Remakes
- Zelda3 (⭐3.7k) - This is a reverse engineered clone of Zelda 3 - A Link to the Past.
17. Progressive Enhancement Resources
- iOS PWA Compatibility - Support table for PWA features including service worker, manifest, background sync and push notifications (Unofficial, maintained by Maximiliano Firtman).
18. Web Development Resources
- Website: https://tutoriac.com/
19. Awesome Neovim
Remote Development / Diagnostics
- miversen33/netman.nvim (⭐251) - Lua powered Network Resource Manager.
20. Awesome Theoretical Computer Science
Transition To Pure Rigour Math / Monograph
- Harry Lewis. Ideas That Created the Future: Classic Papers of Computer Science - Classic papers by thinkers ranging from Aristotle and Leibniz to Norbert Wiener and Gordon Moore that chart the evolution of computer science.
21. Static Analysis
Multiple languages / Other
- Qwiet AI ©️ — Identify vulnerabilities that are unique to your code base before they reach production. Leverages the Code Property Graph (CPG) to run its analyses concurrently in a single graph of graphs. Automatically finds business logic flaws in dev like hardcoded secrets and logic bombs
22. Awesome Fiber
📖 Articles / 🌱 Third Party
23. Awesome Docker
Base Tools / Other
- dockerize (⭐167) - Utility to simplify running applications in docker containers by @jwilder, @powerman