Awesome List Updates on May 05, 2021
11 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Rust
- trust-dns — A DNS-server
Applications / Cryptocurrencies
- Nimiq (⭐72) — Rust implementation of Nimiq node
Applications / Database
- Skytable (⭐1.4k) — A multi-model NoSQL database
- TerminusDB (⭐307) - open source graph database and document store
Applications / System tools
- Peltoche/lsd (⭐9k) — An ls with a lot of pretty colors and awesome icons
- sharkdp/bat (⭐39k) — A cat(1) clone with wings.
Libraries / Distributed systems
- Apache Kafka
Libraries / Email
Libraries / GUI
Libraries / Network programming
Libraries / Platform specific
- retep998/winapi-rs (⭐1.6k) — Windows API bindings
Libraries / Simulation
- nyx-space - High fidelity, fast, reliable and validated astrodynamical toolkit library, used for spacecraft mission design and orbit determination
Resources / Web programming
- Rust Servers, Services and Apps - MEAP - Build backend servers, services, and front-ends in Rust to get fast, reliable, and maintainable applications.
2. Awesome Gnome
Libraries / Skeumorphic Icons
- libadwaita - Library that contain official GNOME patterns and widgets (GTK4)
- libhandy - Building blocks for modern adaptive GNOME apps (GTK3)
3. Awesome Cpp
- flashlight (⭐4.7k) - Flashlight is a fast, flexible machine learning library written entirely in C++. [BSD]
4. Awesome Cakephp
- Devilbox - A docker development environment for (CakePHP) apps to be auto-setup including a lot of tools.
5. Awesome Electron
Boilerplates / Other
- vite-electron-builder (⭐1.5k) - Secure boilerplate for Electron app based on Vite. TypeScript + Vue/React/Angular/Svelte/Vanilla.
6. Awesome Naming
Libraries and Frameworks
Theoretical Computer Science
- Game of Life - A game world that showcases how astonishing complexity can arise from very simple ingredients.
- Pumping lemma - The fact that in some formal languages any sufficiently long string can be pumped with repetitions of its substring and the result stays in the same formal language.
7. Public Apis
Description: Peru Government Open Data
8. Awesome Clojurescript
Awesome ClojureScript / React.js Interface
- Helix (⭐436) – A simple, easy to use library for React development in ClojureScript with very few semantics on top of React.
- hx (⭐244) – Another simple, easy to use library for React development in ClojureScript.
9. Awesome Pcaptools
- NFStream (⭐864): is a Python framework providing fast, flexible, and expressive data structures designed to make working with online or offline network data both easy and intuitive. It aims to be the fundamental high-level building block for doing practical, real world network data analysis in Python. Additionally, it has the broader goal of becoming a common network data analytics framework for researchers providing data reproducibility across experiments.
10. Awesome Vite
Open Source / Community
- Slidev (⭐24k) - Presentation Slides for Developers.
11. Awesome Material Ui
- React-planet (⭐135) - Create circular menus which looks like planets.