Awesome List Updates on Sep 13, 2021
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Scala
Commercial courses / Devops
- Scala Algorithms - a collection of nearly 100 algorithms in pure-functional Scala with test cases, explanations and a web-based IDE. Built with http4s & Scala.js.
2. Awesome Ironsworn
Hacks and homebrew / Ironsworn
- Herosworn - Ironsworn for super heroes
- Ironsworn Passions - Character desires and prejudices
3. Awesome Okr
- Learnings from implementing OKRs: A great guide on implementing OKRs.
- 25+ Site Reliability Engineering OKR examples: A comprehensive list of OKRs for Site Reliability Engineering Teams.
- GitLab: Objectives and Key Results (OKRs): A comprehensive guide and real OKRs at GitLab.
- Measure What Matters: Examples & Resources: A list of OKR examples.
4. Awesome Fastapi
- FastAPI Azure Auth (⭐231) - Azure AD authentication for your APIs with single and multi tenant support.
- FastAPI Users (⭐2.5k) - Account management, authentication, authorization.
Boilerplate / Other Tools
- FastAPI template (⭐665) - Flexible, lightweight FastAPI project generator. It includes support for SQLAlchemy, multiple databases, CI/CD, Docker, and Kubernetes.
Open Source Projects / Other Tools
- Bunnybook (⭐201) - A tiny social network built with FastAPI, React+RxJs, Neo4j, PostgreSQL, and Redis.
5. Awesome Cl
- 👍 Coalton (⭐776) - an efficient, statically typed functional programming language that supercharges Common Lisp. MIT.
6. Awesome Slim
- Slim 4 MVC Skeleton (⭐67) - This is a simple web application skeleton project.
- Slim 4 Skeleton (⭐43) - Web application skeleton that uses the PHP-DI, Nyholm PSR7 and Twig.
- Slim 4 Skeleton (⭐369) - This is a skeleton to quickly set up a new Slim 4 application.
- Slim Skeleton (⭐1.5k) - The official Slim Framework 4 Skeleton Application.
- Slim Basic Auth (⭐423) - PSR-7 and PSR-15 HTTP Basic Authentication Middleware.
- Slim CSRF (⭐297) - Slim Framework CSRF protection middleware.
- Slim HTTP Cache (⭐106) - Slim Framework HTTP cache middleware and service provider.
- Slim JWT Auth (⭐774) - PSR-7 and PSR-15 JWT Authentication Middleware.
- Slim Minify (⭐35) - Slim middleware to minify HTML output generated by the slim.
- Slim Twig View (⭐317) - Slim Framework view helper built on top of the Twig templating component.
- Slim Plates (⭐26) - Render your Slim application views using Plates template engine.
- Slim PHP View (⭐232) - This is a renderer for rendering PHP view scripts into a PSR-7 Response object.
- Pest Slim Plugin (⭐2) - The Slim Plugin for Pest gives your basic functionality for testing.
- Slim Test (⭐2) - Slim Framework test helper built on top of the PHPUnit test framework.
- PHP-DI Slim Bridge (⭐152) - PHP-DI integration with the Slim framework.
- Slim Config (⭐29) - A file configuration loader that supports PHP, INI, XML, JSON, and YML files.
- Slim Console (⭐26) - Slim Framework Console.
- Slim Flash (⭐142) - Slim Framework flash messages service provider.
7. Awesome Eslint
Tools / Testing Tools
- eslint-dashboard (⭐14) - Interactive ESLint workflow that lives in your terminal.
8. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Queue and Messaging
- Silverback (⭐164) - Framework to build event-driven applications (support for Kafka, RabbitMQ, MQTT).
9. Free for Dev
- economize.cloud — Economize helps demystify cloud infrastructure costs by organizing cloud resources, optimize and report the same. Free for up to $5000 spends on Google Cloud Platform every month.
10. Awesome Rust
Applications / Operating systems
- 0x59616e/SteinsOS (⭐90) — An OS for armv8-a architecture.
11. Awesome Scala Native
12. Awesome Webxr
- VARTISTE - A VR app for 2D drawing and image editing, and 3D model texturing.
Communities / Discord
- WebXR Discord - Official Discord server for all things WebXR, with over 1000 members.
- Wonderland Engine Discord - Wonderland Engine Discord server.
Communities / Facebook
- Immersive Web - Oldest WebXR-related group, originally made for WebVR.
- WebXR - Slightly newer WebXR-centric group.
- WebXR Korea - Korean WebXR group created by Belivvr.
Communities / Forums
- Babylon.js Forum - Official Babylon.js forum.
Web3XR / Galleries
- RareRooms - Allows you to create immersive NFT galleries with support for multiple different chains/marketplaces.
Web3XR / Realms
- Webaverse - An open-source virtual world powered by Ethereum with support for custom avatars. Focused on digital ownership, an open economy, and interoperability.