Awesome List Updates on Mar 02, 2023
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Keycloak
2. Awesome Mac
Utilities / Clipboard Tools
- ClipTools - ClipTools is a status menu application that gives you access to a variety of simple clipboard utilities.
3. Awesome Tmux
Tools and session management
- t (⭐86) The smart tmux session manager
4. Awesome Jmeter
CI / Tutorials & Demo
- Performance Tests with JMeter, Maven and Hudson
- CI with Jenkins, Git, Maven, Grunt, and JMeter (⭐19)
- Continuous automated web tests using Jenkins and JMeter
- Automating JMeter tests with Maven and Jenkins
- How to automate JMeter tests with Maven and Jenkins: part 1, part 2
- JMeter Continuous Performance Testing (JMeter + Ant + Jenkins): part 1, part 2
- Continuous Integration 101: How to Run JMeter with Jenkins
Performance Testing / Mobile Apps
Trainings & Courses / Editors
- BlazeMeter University - By BlazeMeter.
Community / Blogs
- TestAutomationGuru Blog - Technical blog on test automation.
Community / Q&A
Related / Awesome Lists
- Awesome Software Quality (⭐2.1k) - A list of free software testing and verification resources.
5. Awesome Incident Response
IR Tools Collection / All-In-One Tools
- Dissect (⭐644) - Dissect is a digital forensics & incident response framework and toolset that allows you to quickly access and analyse forensic artefacts from various disk and file formats, developed by Fox-IT (part of NCC Group).
IR Tools Collection / Evidence Collection
- Acquire (⭐23) - Acquire is a tool to quickly gather forensic artifacts from disk images or a live system into a lightweight container. This makes Acquire an excellent tool to, among others, speedup the process of digital forensic triage. It uses Dissect (⭐644) to gather that information from the raw disk, if possible.
6. Awesome Zig
- rafaelbreno/zig-os (⭐20) - A simple OS following Philipp Oppermann's posts "Writing an OS in Rust".
7. Awesome Elixir
- mahaul (⭐19) - Supercharge your environment variables in Elixir. Parse and validate with compile time access guarantees, defaults, fallbacks and app pre-boot validations.
ORM and Datamapping
- walex (⭐91) - PostgreSQL Change Data Capture (CDC) events listener in Elixir.
8. Awesome Rust
Libraries / Caching
9. Awesome Transit
National government datasets
- transport.data.gouv (France) - Data platform for the French transport ecosystem.
- GTFS Spec - Specification for the General Transit Data Feed, or GTFS. Available in several languages.
10. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Automation
- SickChill - SickChill is an automatic video library manager for TV shows. It watches for new episodes of your favorite shows, and when they are posted it does its magic. (Source Code (⭐2.3k))
Software / Communication - Email - Mail Transfer Agents
- EmailRelay - A small and easy to configure SMTP and POP3 server for Windows and Linux. (Source Code)
Software / Software Development - Low Code
- PocketBase - Open Source backend for your next SaaS and Mobile app in 1 file. (Source Code (⭐23k))
11. Awesome Game Engine Dev
Libraries / Rust
- Rust: Game Framework
12. Awesome Sysadmin
Software / Network Configuration Management
- OpenWISP - Open Source Network Management System for OpenWRT based routers and access points. (Demo, Source Code)
13. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Plugins / superconsole - Windows-only.
- confer (⭐3) - Tries to find program configuration files automatically so you can do things like
conf vimto edit your
- setpath (⭐0) - Adds some local paths to your
Themes / superconsole - Windows-only.
- ho-my-zsh (⭐1) - Includes decorators for current directory and
- parrot (⭐4) - Based on Parrot OS bash theme. Includes decorators for user@host,
gitinformation, exit status of last command, time and current directory.
14. Static Analysis
Programming Languages / Other
- Codepeer ©️ — Detects run-time and logic errors.
- clang-tidy — Clang-based C++ linter tool with the (limited) ability to fix issues, too.
- cppcheck — Static analysis of C/C++ code.
- Frama-C — A sound and extensible static analyzer for C code.
- SVF — A static tool that enables scalable and precise interprocedural dependence analysis for C and C++ programs.
- code-cracker — An analyzer library for C# and VB that uses Roslyn to produce refactorings, code analysis, and other niceties.
- FSharpLint — Lint tool for F#.
- test — Show location of test failures from the stdlib testing module.
- Haxe Checkstyle — A static analysis tool to help developers write Haxe code that adheres to a coding standard.
- Spoon — Spoon is a metaprogramming library to analyze and transform Java source code (incl Java 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14). It parses source files to build a well-designed AST with powerful analysis and transformation API. Can be integrated in Maven and Gradle.
- JSPrime ⚠️ — Static security analysis tool.
- Mondrian — A set of static analysis and refactoring tools which use graph theory.
- PHP Refactoring Browser — Refactoring helper.
- goodpractice — Analyses the source code for R packages and provides best-practice recommendations.
- electrolysis — A tool for formally verifying Rust programs by transpiling them into definitions in the Lean theorem prover.
Multiple languages / Other
- codeburner — Provides a unified interface to sort and act on the issues it finds.
15. Vertx Awesome
- Retrofit adapter for Vert.x (⭐31) - A highly scalable adapter for Retrofit with Vert.x.
- openapi4j adapter for Vert.x (⭐96) - OpenAPI 3 request validator and router factory alternative.
- Vert.x Effect HTTP client (⭐2) - Pure functional and reactive HTTP client using Vert.x Effect (⭐2) with OAuth support and retry, fallback and recovery operations.
- Failsafe - Failsafe is a lightweight, zero-dependency library for handling failures in Java 8+. Concise API. Integration with libraries that use their own schedulers for async executions, such as Akka or Vert.x. Vert.x example (⭐3.9k)