Awesome List Updates on Jan 03, 2022
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Tailwindcss
UI Libraries, Components & Templates
- 📚 Svelte Headless UI (⭐1.3k) - Unofficial Svelte port of Headless UI.
2. Awesome Rust
Development tools / Testing
- Code Coverage
- tarpaulin — A code coverage tool designed for Rust
- Continuous Integration
- trust (⭐1.2k) — A Travis CI and AppVeyor template to test your Rust crate on 5 architectures and publish binary releases of it for Linux, macOS and Windows
- Frameworks and Runners
- AlKass/polish (⭐49) — Mini Testing/Test-Driven Framework
- cargo-dinghy - A cargo extension to simplify running library tests and benches on smartphones and other small processor devices.
- cucumber — An implementation of the Cucumber testing framework for Rust. Fully native, no external test runners or dependencies.
- demonstrate — Declarative Testing Framework
- rstest — Fixture-based test framework for Rust
- speculate — An RSpec inspired minimal testing framework for Rust
- Mocking and Test Data
- asomers/mockall (⭐984) [mockall] — A powerful mock object library for Rust.
- fake-rs (⭐590) — A library for generating fake data
- goldenfile (⭐25) [goldenfile] - A library providing a simple API for goldenfile testing.
- httpmock (⭐330) — HTTP mocking
- mockiato — A strict, yet friendly mocking library for Rust 2018
- mockito — HTTP mocking
- nrxus/faux (⭐334) — A library to create mocks out of structs.
- synth (⭐1.1k) — Generate database data declaratively.
- Property Testing and Fuzzing
- proptest — property testing framework inspired by the Hypothesis framework for Python
- quickcheck — A Rust implementation of QuickCheck
- rust-fuzz/afl.rs (⭐1.4k) — A Rust fuzzer, using AFL
3. Awesome Algorand
- Algorand - Official website.
- Algorand Foundation - Official website of the Foundation.
- Algorand FAQ - FAQ maintained by the Algorand Foundation.
- Algorand Governance - Official website of Algorand Governance program.
- Algorand Developer Portal - Official Algorand developer portal.
- AlgoSigner (⭐89) - Browser plugin Web Wallet and JS library for signing transactions in the browser.
- Swift iOS app using Augmented Reality for Algorand purchases - An iOS App Using Augmented Reality for Purchases.
- MultiSig with Algorand for Co-operative Groups - Decentralised co-operative unions with Algorand Multisignature Account.
- Algorand on RaspberryPi - Development on Algorand using Raspberry Pi.
- Adding Notes to Transactions - Read and Write to the Transaction Note Field with Python.
- Create Assets with a Stateful Smart Contract - Using Stateful Smart Contract To Create Algorand Standard Asset.
Languages / Go
- go-algorand (⭐1.2k) - Algorand's official implementation in Go.
- go-algorand-sdk (⭐167) - The Algorand Golang SDK.
Languages / Python
- py-algorand-sdk (⭐234) - The Algorand Python SDK.
Languages / Java
- java-algorand-sdk (⭐62) - The Algorand Java SDK.
Languages / .NET
- dotnet-algorand-sdk (⭐40) - Algorand .NET SDK created by @RileyGe.
Languages / Swift
- algorand-wallet (⭐164) - Algorand wallet official implementation in Swift.
Other Development Tools / Smart Contracts
- pyteal (⭐254) - Algorand Smart Contracts in Python.
NFT Marketplaces / Wallets
- AB2 - decentralized marketplace for crypto art assets secured on the Algorand blockchain created by @ab2_gallery.
- Rand Gallery - Algorand Standard Asset (ASA) explorer and marketplace developed by Chris Antaki.
- AlgoGems - Algorand Standard Asset (ASA) markeplace and trading platform for NFT collectors.
- AlgoWorldExplorer - NFT marketplace, explorer and gallery for AlgoWorld NFTs developed by @aorumbayev.
DeFi Platforms / Wallets
- Yieldly - DeFI suite for cross-chain swapping, ASA staking and lottery games.
- Tinyman - A decentralized trading protocol, AMM and platform.
- Algofi - Decentralized lending market and stablecoin on the Algorand blockchain.
Projects / Wallets
- arc3.xyz (⭐21) - Dapp that can be used to mint ARC3 compliant NFTs.
- Auction Demo (⭐57) - On-chain NFT auction using smart contracts.
- Algorand Session Wallet (⭐16) - Session wallet to allow persisted wallet connections across multiple wallets.
- WalletConnect Example DApp (⭐21) - Algorand WalletConnect demo.
- paytx (⭐5) - Examples of common pay transaction scenarios using the Algorand Python SDK.
- TinyBar App - A tiny macOS menu bar app for tracking ASA prices from TinyMan.
4. Awesome Bitcoin Payment Processors
Self-Hosted Bitcoin Payment Processors
Fees: No fees
Directly to Your Wallet: Yes
Conversion to Fiat: No
Requirements: Linux (1GB RAM)
5. Awesome Nodered
- openHAB running on openHABian - Install Node-RED using openhab-config from command line, choose it from "Optional Components".
6. Awesome Jax
Tutorials and Blog Posts / NumPyro
- Introduction to JAX by Kevin Murphy - Colab that introduces various aspects of the language and applies them to simple ML problems.
7. Awesome Vite
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Transformers
- vite-plugin-twig (⭐13) - Twig template engine support.
8. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Image Synthesis / Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- ouhenio/StyleGAN3-CLIP-notebooks (⭐178): A collection of Jupyter notebooks to play with NVIDIA's StyleGAN3 and OpenAI's CLIP for a text-based guided image generation.
- k-l-lambda/stylegan-web (⭐152): A web porting for NVlabs' StyleGAN.
Collections / Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- [🔥🔥] Pollinations.AI: a frontend hosting a set of curated notebooks that allow creating and experimenting with generative art. Their objective is to facilitate the creation and translation of multiple forms of human expressions.
Inbox: Text and Natural Language Processing / GPT-3
- Fine-tuning GPT-3: how to customize a model for OpenAI's GPT-3
Inbox: Text and Natural Language Processing / Text-related Generative Tools
- Authors A.I.: AI-powered text analysis
- Rytr: Rytr is an AI writing assistant that helps creating content
- Charisma: Charisma is a platform for creating interactive stories with believable virtual characters
9. Awesome Icons
- VectorLogoZone (⭐315) - Consistently sized/formated SVG logos. (Website)
10. Awesome Developer First
- zigi - Developer’s assistant for mundane non-coding tasks via Slack.
11. Awesome React
React Tools / React Awesome Components
- data-source (⭐12k) - Library to power streaming data visualisations as used in Facebook's Flipper
12. Awesome Neovim
Editing Support / Diagnostics
- booperlv/nvim-gomove (⭐154) - A complete plugin for moving and duplicating blocks and lines, with complete fold handling, reindenting, and undoing in one go.
13. Awesome Icons
Archive of Icons
- IconSear.ch - SVG icon search engine with over 76,000 icons indexed.
- LogoSear.ch - SVG logo search engine with over 200,000 logos indexed.
- VectorLogoZone - Over 3,500 consistently formatted SVG logos.
Data Visualization / Runner
- vizzu (⭐1.6k) - Library for animated data visualizations and data stories.
- Prev: Jan 04, 2022
- Next: Jan 02, 2022