Awesome List Updates on Jan 03, 2022
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Tailwindcss
UI Libraries, Components & Templates
- 📚 Svelte Headless UI (⭐1.7k) - Unofficial Svelte port of Headless UI.
2. Awesome Rust
Development tools / Testing
- Code Coverage
- tarpaulin — A code coverage tool designed for Rust
- Continuous Integration
- trust (⭐1.2k) — A Travis CI and AppVeyor template to test your Rust crate on 5 architectures and publish binary releases of it for Linux, macOS and Windows
- Frameworks and Runners
- AlKass/polish (⭐51) — Mini Testing/Test-Driven Framework
- cargo-dinghy - A cargo extension to simplify running library tests and benches on smartphones and other small processor devices.
- cucumber — An implementation of the Cucumber testing framework for Rust. Fully native, no external test runners or dependencies.
- d-e-s-o/test-log (⭐51) [test-log] — A replacement of the
#[test]attribute that initializes logging and/or tracing infrastructure before running tests.
- demonstrate — Declarative Testing Framework
- rstest — Fixture-based test framework for Rust
- speculate — An RSpec inspired minimal testing framework for Rust
- Mocking and Test Data
- asomers/mockall (⭐1.2k) [mockall] — A powerful mock object library for Rust.
- fake-rs (⭐701) — A library for generating fake data
- goldenfile (⭐29) [goldenfile] - A library providing a simple API for goldenfile testing.
- httpmock (⭐379) — HTTP mocking
- mockiato — A strict, yet friendly mocking library for Rust 2018
- mockito — HTTP mocking
- nrxus/faux (⭐363) — A library to create mocks out of structs.
- synth (⭐1.2k) — Generate database data declaratively.
- Property Testing and Fuzzing
3. Awesome Algorand
- Algorand - Official website.
- Algorand Foundation - Official website of the Foundation.
- Algorand FAQ - FAQ maintained by the Algorand Foundation.
- Algorand Governance - Official website of Algorand Governance program.
- Algorand Developer Portal - Official Algorand developer portal.
- AlgoSigner (⭐92) - Browser plugin Web Wallet and JS library for signing transactions in the browser.
- MultiSig with Algorand for Co-operative Groups - Decentralised co-operative unions with Algorand Multisignature Account.
- Adding Notes to Transactions - Read and Write to the Transaction Note Field with Python.
- Create Assets with a Stateful Smart Contract - Using Stateful Smart Contract To Create Algorand Standard Asset.
Languages / Go
- go-algorand (⭐1.3k) - Algorand's official implementation in Go.
- go-algorand-sdk (⭐178) - The Algorand Golang SDK.
Languages / Python
- py-algorand-sdk (⭐242) - The Algorand Python SDK.
Languages / Java
- java-algorand-sdk (⭐64) - The Algorand Java SDK.
Languages / .NET
Languages / Swift
- algorand-wallet (⭐171) - Algorand wallet official implementation in Swift.
Other Development Tools / Smart Contracts
- pyteal (⭐269) - Algorand Smart Contracts in Python.
DeFi Platforms / Wallets
- Tinyman - A decentralized trading protocol, AMM and platform.
- Algofi - Decentralized lending market and stablecoin on the Algorand blockchain.
Projects / Wallets
- arc3.xyz (⭐22) - Dapp that can be used to mint ARC3 compliant NFTs.
- Auction Demo (⭐57) - On-chain NFT auction using smart contracts.
- Algorand Session Wallet (⭐16) - Session wallet to allow persisted wallet connections across multiple wallets.
- WalletConnect Example DApp (⭐21) - Algorand WalletConnect demo.
- TinyBar App - A tiny macOS menu bar app for tracking ASA prices from TinyMan.
NFT Marketplaces / Wallets
- AB2 - decentralized marketplace for crypto art assets secured on the Algorand blockchain created by @ab2_gallery.
- AlgoGems - Algorand Standard Asset (ASA) markeplace and trading platform for NFT collectors.
- AlgoWorldExplorer - NFT marketplace, explorer and gallery for AlgoWorld NFTs developed by @aorumbayev.
4. Awesome Bitcoin Payment Processors
Self-Hosted Bitcoin Payment Processors
Fees: No fees
Directly to Your Wallet: Yes
Conversion to Fiat: No
Requirements: Linux (1GB RAM)
5. Awesome Nodered
- openHAB running on openHABian - Install Node-RED using openhab-config from command line, choose it from "Optional Components".
6. Awesome Jax
Tutorials and Blog Posts / NumPyro
- Introduction to JAX by Kevin Murphy - Colab that introduces various aspects of the language and applies them to simple ML problems.
7. Awesome Vite
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Transformers
- vite-plugin-twig (⭐15) - Twig template engine support.
8. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Inbox: Large Language Models (LLMs) / GPT-3
- Fine-tuning GPT-3: how to customize a model for OpenAI's GPT-3
Inbox: Large Language Models (LLMs) / Text-related Generative Tools
- Authors A.I.: AI-powered text analysis
- Rytr: Rytr is an AI writing assistant that helps creating content
- Charisma: Charisma is a platform for creating interactive stories with believable virtual characters
Image Synthesis / Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- ouhenio/StyleGAN3-CLIP-notebooks (⭐193): A collection of Jupyter notebooks to play with NVIDIA's StyleGAN3 and OpenAI's CLIP for a text-based guided image generation.
- k-l-lambda/stylegan-web (⭐155): A web porting for NVlabs' StyleGAN.
Collections / Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- [🔥🔥] Pollinations.AI: a frontend hosting a set of curated notebooks that allow creating and experimenting with generative art. Their objective is to facilitate the creation and translation of multiple forms of human expressions.
9. Awesome Icons
10. Awesome Neovim
Editing Support / Diagnostics
- booperlv/nvim-gomove (⭐182) - A complete plugin for moving and duplicating blocks and lines, with complete fold handling, reindenting, and undoing in one go.
11. Awesome Icons
Archive of Icons
- IconSear.ch - SVG icon search engine with over 76,000 icons indexed.
- LogoSear.ch - SVG logo search engine with over 200,000 logos indexed.
- VectorLogoZone - Over 3,500 consistently formatted SVG logos.
Data Visualization / Runner
- vizzu (⭐1.8k) - Library for animated data visualizations and data stories.