Awesome List Updates on Jan 02, 2022
7 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Dive Into Machine Learning
Other courses / Take my tips with a grain of salt
- Kevin Markham's video series, Intro to Machine Learning with scikit-learn, starts with what we've already covered, then continues on at a comfortable place.
- UC Berkeley's Data 8: The Foundations of Data Science course and the textbook Computational and Inferential Thinking teaches critical concepts in Data Science.
Deep Learning / Easier sharing of deep learning models and demos
- Dive into Deep Learning - An interactive book about deep learning (view on GitHub (⭐15k))
- "The entire book is drafted in Jupyter notebooks, seamlessly integrating exposition figures, math, and interactive examples with self-contained code."
- "You can modify the code and tune hyperparameters to get instant feedback to accumulate practical experiences in deep learning."
2. Awesome Remote Job
Tools / Project Management
- Jira - Issue and project tracking tool.
- Notion - All in one workspace to write, plan, collaborate, and get organized.
- Pinitto.me - Lightweight realtime infinite virtual corkboard application (open source).
- Shortcut (fka Clubhouse) - Project management for software development teams.
3. Alternative Internet
- LibreServer is a small server system which enables you to run your own internet services independently. It includes all of the things you'd expect such as email, chat, VoIP, wikis, blogs, social networks, and more. You can run LibreServer on an old laptop or single board computer. You can also run it on an onion address.
- BipIO is an open source personal content and workflow automation platform. 'Bips' are dynamic named graphs which are cheap to create, can auto-expire, and serve or transform public/private content across multiple protocols.
- Ostel is part of the Open Secure Telephony Network (OSTN) by the Guardian-Project. The goal is promoting free, open protocols, standards and software and to power end-to-end encrypted voice communications on mobile devices and desktop computers. They use standards such as SRTP, ZRTP, and SIP(over TLS). Clients are available for nearly every platform; Now offline
- unSYSTEM is a collective dedicated to creating popular tools that promote privacy, independence, and integrity in contradistinction to those used for mass surveillance and suppression. Software projects include Libbitcoin, SX, and Lorea.
- Avatar is a distributed "operating system for the internet" running inside the web browser. It allows for secure messaging (think email, social networks) and distributed data storage, employing a policy of "privacy and data security by default". Building its own encrypted P2P network, it does not rely upon any central authority. (Appears to be inactive)
- DeadC Create a one-click expiring link (NB: Uses Google Analytics...)
- GitTorrent (⭐4.7k) is a peer-to-peer network of Git repositories being shared over BitTorrent.
- weborganiZm is an Ad-Free NON-indexed network for creating and sharing of the knowledges that follows these principles: Non-Profit, Reproducible, Reinforcing the Digital Commons, Grassroots.
4. Awesome Ci
Name: BitBucket Pipelines
Description: Bitbucket Pipelines & Deployments
Supported repositories: BitBucket
Price: Free with limitations
Description: "Thousands of automated Static Code Analysis rules, protecting your app on multiple fronts"
Supported repositories: GitHub, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, GitLab, Docker Support, Your IDE
Price: Free - with upgrade options
5. Awesome Security
Network / IDS / IPS / Host IDS / Host IPS
- Stealth - File integrity checker that leaves virtually no sediment. Controller runs from another machine, which makes it hard for an attacker to know that the file system is being checked at defined pseudo random intervals over SSH. Highly recommended for small to medium deployments.
6. Awesome Quant
Reproducing Works, Training & Books / Data Visualization
- QuantFinanceBook (⭐224) - Quantitative Finance book.
7. Free for Dev
Security and PKI
- hostedscan.com — Online vulnerability scanner for web applications, servers, and networks. 10 free scans per month.
Visitor Session Recording
- Visualime.com — Free and unlimited session recordings, no traffic limits
- inspectlet.com — 2,500 sessions/month free for 1 website
- mouseflow.com — 500 sessions/month free for 1 website
- Prev: Jan 03, 2022
- Next: Jan 01, 2022