Awesome List Updates on Aug 12, 2022
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Sre
2. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Plugins / superconsole - Windows-only.
- cvideo (⭐0) - Quickly compress video with
- download (⭐1) - Helper to download files with
- require (⭐0) - Adds ability to
require commandnameand then (if brew is installed) automatically
brew install commandnameif it isn't already installed.
3. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Misc
- czyzby/kotlin-times (⭐43) - A simple utility library for readable loops.
4. Awesome Jupyter
- jupyter-map - Map of university institutions that use Jupyter.
- kandi Kits Topic - Discover popular Jupyter libraries, top authors, trending project kits, discussions, tutorials & learning resources.
5. Awesome Algorand
Other Development Tools / Nodes and Indexers
- SubQuery - Open, fast, flexible, and decentralised cross-chain data indexer for Algorand (getting started guide).
6. Free Programming Books (Japanese)
0 - 言語非依存 / セキュリティ
0 - 言語非依存 / 並列プログラミング
7. Awesome Integration
Resources / Protocols
- CoAP - A specialized application protocol designed for constrained devices in the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem. CoAP offers a lightweight, low-overhead communication mechanism to support resource-constrained devices.
8. Awesome Connectivity Info
Global Connectivity Indexes
- ITU Global Connectivity Report - (2022) - a detailed assessment of the current state of connectivity.
9. Awesome Terraform
Providers / Vendor supported providers
- terraform-provider-confluent (⭐86) - Provider for Confluent.
10. Awesome Rust
Development tools / Web Servers
- hot-lib-reloader (⭐367) — Hot reload Rust code
Libraries / Virtualization
- oxidecomputer/propolis (⭐113) - Rust-based userspace program for illumos bhyve kernel modules
11. Awesome Artificial Intelligence
- MIT Artificial Intelligence Videos - MIT AI Course
- Amazon Machine Learning Developer Guide - A book for ML developers which introduces the ML concepts & strategies with lots of practical usages.
- Minds, Brains, And Programs - The 1980 paper by philosopher John Searle that contains the famous 'Chinese Room' thought experiment. Probably the most famous attack on the notion of a Strong AI possessing a 'mind' or a 'consciousness', and interesting reading for those interested in the intersection of AI and philosophy of mind.
- Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid - Written by Douglas Hofstadter and taglined "a metaphorical fugue on minds and machines in the spirit of Lewis Carroll", this wonderful journey into the the fundamental concepts of mathematics,symmetry and intelligence won a Pulitzer Prize for Non-Fiction in 1979. A major theme throughout is the emergence of meaning from seemingly 'meaningless' elements, like 1's and 0's, arranged in special patterns.
- Awesome Graph Classification (⭐4.5k) - Learning from graph structured data
12. Awesome Audit Algorithms
Papers / 2018
- Distill-and-Compare: Auditing Black-Box Models Using Transparent Model Distillation - (AIES) Treats black box models as teachers, training transparent student models to mimic the risk scores assigned by black-box models.
13. Awesome Deno
Modules / Utils
- deno-validation (⭐2) - A general purpose validation library for Deno.
- PLS (⭐8) - Use 2 lines to persist localStorage in any database, including, but not limited to, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Redis.
14. Awesome Agi Cocosci
Others / Commonsense Knowledgebase
- Mark Ho - Department of Computer Science, Stevens Institute of Technology (SIT).