Awesome List Updates on Apr 09, 2021
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Terraform
Providers / Vendor supported providers
- terraform-provider-dominos (⭐1k) - Provider for Dominos Pizza.
- terraform-provider-k8s (⭐133) - Simple Kubernetes Provider, works with any manifest.
- terraform-provider-snowflake (⭐381) - Provider for Snowflake data warehouse.
Tools / Vendor supported providers
- Infracost (⭐8.7k) - Cloud cost estimates for Terraform in your CLI and pull requests.
- terraform-graph-beautifier (⭐164) - Command line tool allowing to convert the barely usable output of the terraform graph command to something more meaningful and explanatory.
2. Awesome Kotlin
Links / Blogs
3. Awesome Sre
4. Awesome Keycloak
5. Awesome Sitecore
- Sitecore Containers Prerequisites (⭐0) - Checks the machine for Sitecore Container compatibility, enables Hyper-V, downloads and installs software including Sitecore 10.1
6. Awesome Css Learning
Animation / Grid
- All you need to know about CSS Transitions - Also addressing advanced topics from chaining and events to hardware acceleration and animation functions.
7. Awesome R Learning Resources
Topic Areas / Uncategorized
- Help me help you: creating reproducible examples - Making a great reprex is both an art and a science and this webinar will cover both aspects. A reprex makes a conversation about code more efficient and pleasant for all. This comes up whenever you ask someone for help, report a bug in software, or propose a new feature. The reprex package (https://reprex.Tidyverse.org) makes it especially easy to prepare R code as a reprex, in order to share on sites such as https://community.rstudio.com, https://github.com, or https://stackoverflow.com. Author: Jenny Bryan.
8. Awesome Rust
Libraries / Network programming
- lemunozm/message-io (⭐854) — Event-driven message library to build network applications easy and fast. Supports TCP, UDP and WebSockets.
9. Awesome Lidar
Others / Object detection and object tracking
- Semantic Segmentation Editor 🐙 (⭐1.5k) - Point cloud and image semantic segmentation editor by Hitachi Automotive And Industry Laboratory, point cloud annotator / labeling.
- 3D Bounding Box Annotation Tool 🐙 (⭐449) - 3D BAT: A Semi-Automatic, Web-based 3D Annotation Toolbox for Full-Surround, Multi-Modal Data Streams, point cloud annotator / labeling.
10. Awesome Quantum Computing
- QWorld's Bronze-Qiskit - Very accessible computation/programming oriented tutorials. It begins from basics of matrices up to grover's algorithm. There are also accompanying videos which explain the tutorials.
11. Awesome Yew
Crates / Component Libraries
- yew-components (⭐52) - Material Design Components for the Yew framework.
12. Awesome Math
- Prev: Apr 10, 2021
- Next: Apr 08, 2021