Awesome List Updates on Mar 06, 2018
16 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Iot
Software / Operating systems
- Zephyr Project - The Zephyr™ Project is a scalable real-time operating system (RTOS) supporting multiple hardware architectures, optimized for resource constrained devices, and built with security in mind.
2. Awesome Crystal
- OptionParser - command-line options processing (Crystal stdlib)
- CSV - parsing and generating for comma-separated values (Crystal stdlib)
- INI - INI file parser (Crystal stdlib)
- JSON - parsing and generating JSON documents (Crystal stdlib)
- XML - parsing and generating XML documents (Crystal stdlib)
- YAML - parsing and generating YAML documents (Crystal stdlib)
- HTTP::Client - HTTP client (Crystal stdlib)
- HTTP::Server - HTTP server (Crystal stdlib)
- HTTP::WebSocket - HTTP WebSocket client (Crystal stdlib)
- OAuth - OAuth consumer (Crystal stdlib)
- OAuth2 - OAuth2 client (Crystal stdlib)
- OpenSSL - bindings to libssl (Crystal stdlib)
- ipaddress.cr (⭐41) - Library to handle IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- ECR (Embedded Crystal) - compile time template language which uses plain crystal expressions (Crystal stdlib)
- Spec - spec framework (Crystal stdlib)
3. Awesome Fonts
Free fonts / Fonts
- Amstelvar (⭐307) - A parametric variable font
- Inter (⭐15k) - A typeface specially designed for user interfaces
4. Awesome Typescript
Web / Playground
Libraries / Chrome Extensions
- 🐙 TypeMoq (⭐422) - A simple mocking library for TypeScript.
5. Awesome Preact
Contents / Example Apps
- Golazon (⭐33) - Football data mnmlist way.
6. Awesome Elixir
- floki (⭐1.8k) - A simple HTML parser that enables searching using CSS like selectors.
- html_sanitize_ex (⭐217) - HTML sanitizer for Elixir.
- modest_ex (⭐32) - A library to do pipeable transformations on html strings with CSS selectors, e.g. find(), prepend(), append(), replace() etc.
- myhtmlex (⭐14) - Elixir/Erlang bindings for lexborisov's myhtml.
- readability (⭐196) - Readability is for extracting and curating articles.
- exoml (⭐7) - A module to decode/encode xml into a tree structure.
7. Awesome Draft Js
Usage in Production
8. Awesome Research
Free Multimedia / HTML+CSS+JS
- CC Search: Search engine for images under CC License.
9. Awesome Standard
- Sublime Text: StandardFormat - auto-fixer
10. Awesome Audio Visualization
11. Terminals Are Sexy
- bash - GNU Project's shell (Bourne Again SHell).
- fish - Smart and user-friendly command line shell.
- PowerShell (⭐36k) - Automation and configuration tool/framework that is optimized for dealing with structured data.
- alf (⭐94) - Out of this world super fast and configurable framework for zsh.
- ant-zsh (⭐29) - Tiny and lightweight ZSH configuration environment for special customization needs.
- pumice (⭐8) - Lightweight plugin manager for zsh.
- zeesh (⭐41) - Cross-platform Zsh framework.
- zilsh (⭐31) - Zsh config system that aims to appeal more to power-users and follow the simplistic approach of vim-pathogen.
- zim (⭐2.8k) - Zsh configuration framework with blazing speed and modular extensions.
- zoppo (⭐32) - Crippled configuration framework for Zsh.
- zpm (⭐252) - Plugin manager for zsh similar to vim-plug.
- ztanesh (⭐264) - Aims to improve your UNIX command line experience and productivity with the the configuration provided by the ztanesh project.
- zulu (⭐141) - Total environment manager for ZSH 5+.
- bash-powerline (⭐839) - Powerline-style Bash prompt in pure Bash script.
- bashtrap (⭐1.6k) - Quick way to spruce up OSX terminal.
- hstr (⭐3.3k) - Bash History Suggest Box.
- git-prompt (⭐324) - Bash prompt with Git, SVN and HG modules.
- gittify (⭐60) - Colorful Bash prompt + customized Git aliases.
- oh-my-git (⭐3.6k) - Opinionated git prompt for bash and zsh.
- sexy-bash-prompt (⭐1.1k) - Bash prompt with colors, Git statuses, and Git branches.
- oh-my-fish (⭐8.9k) - The Fishshell Framework.
- guix - Functional package manager for installed software packages and versions.
- rubygems - The Ruby community’s gem hosting service.
- chocolatey - Package manager for Windows.
- cygwin - Linux-like environment for Windows making it possible to port software running on POSIX systems to Windows.
- ninite - Install and Update All Your Programs at Once.
- ruckzuck - Software Package Manager for Windows, a quick way to install and update Software.
Other Sexy Lists / Awesome
- awesome-devenv (⭐2.4k) - Curated list of delightful Bash scripts and resources.
- awesome-sysadmin (⭐22k) - Curated list of amazingly awesome open source sysadmin resources.
- awesome-zsh-plugins (⭐12k) - Collection of ZSH frameworks, plugins & themes inspired by the various awesome list collections out there.
Other Sexy Lists / Misc
- bash-guide (⭐11k) - Guide to learn bash.
12. Awesome Humane Tech
Ethics / Wear our badge
- Programmer's Oath (⭐709) - An ethics oath for programmers, comparable to the Hippocratic Oath.
13. Awesome Deep Learning
Table of Contents / Books
- Deep Learning by Microsoft Research (2013)
Table of Contents / Videos and Lectures
- Making Sense of the World with Deep Learning By Adam Coates
- Demystifying Unsupervised Feature Learning By Adam Coates
- Deep Learning: Intelligence from Big Data by Steve Jurvetson (and panel) at VLAB in Stanford.
Table of Contents / Papers
Researchers / Datasets
- Content-based image retrieval database - 11 sets of color images for testing algorithms for content-based retrieval. Most sets have a description file with names of objects in each image. (Formats: jpg)
- INRIA's Syntim stereo databases - 34 calibrated color stereo pairs (Formats: gif)
- JAFFE Facial Expression Image Database - The JAFFE database consists of 213 images of Japanese female subjects posing 6 basic facial expressions as well as a neutral pose. Ratings on emotion adjectives are also available, free of charge, for research purposes. (Formats: TIFF Grayscale images.)
- JISCT Stereo Evaluation - 44 image pairs. These data have been used in an evaluation of stereo analysis, as described in the April 1993 ARPA Image Understanding Workshop paper ``The JISCT Stereo Evaluation'' by R.C.Bolles, H.H.Baker, and M.J.Hannah, 263--274 (Formats: SSI)
- MIT face images and more - hundreds of images (Formats: homebrew)
- NIST Fingerprint data - compressed multipart uuencoded tar file
- OSU/SAMPL Database: Range Images, 3D Models, Stills, Motion Sequences - Over 1000 range images, 3D object models, still images and motion sequences (Formats: gif, ppm, vrml, homebrew)
- ftp://ftp.limsi.fr/pub/quenot/opflow/testdata/piv/ - Real and synthetic image sequences used for testing a Particle Image Velocimetry application. These images may be used for the test of optical flow and image matching algorithms. (Formats: pgm (raw))
- Photometric 3D Surface Texture Database - This is the first 3D texture database which provides both full real surface rotations and registered photometric stereo data (30 textures, 1680 images). (Formats: TIFF)
- U Oulu wood and knots database - Includes classifications - 1000+ color images (Formats: ppm)
- UCID - an Uncompressed Colour Image Database - a benchmark database for image retrieval with predefined ground truth. (Formats: tiff)
- Yale Face Database B - 5760 single light source images of 10 subjects each seen under 576 viewing conditions (9 poses x 64 illumination conditions). (Formats: PGM)
- Fashion-MNIST (⭐10k) - MNIST like fashion product dataset consisting of a training set of 60,000 examples and a test set of 10,000 examples. Each example is a 28x28 grayscale image, associated with a label from 10 classes.
14. Awesome Machine Learning
- xgboost-node (⭐31) - Run XGBoost model and make predictions in Node.js.
15. Awesome C
- Darknet - Open source neural network framework written in C and CUDA. It is fast, easy to install, and supports CPU and GPU computation.
- Visual Studio Code - Code editing, redefined. Visual Studio Code.
- OpenGL ES - Industry adopted 2D and 3D graphics API for mobile and embedded devices.
- OpenGL SC - Graphic and compute standard for industry requiring system safety certification.
- Vulkan - Explicit graphic and compute API for modern cross-platform development. More resources at awesome-vulkan (⭐2.6k).
Reference / Language Standards
- C: A Reference Manual 5E - Full reference book for C99.
- C Pocket Reference - Concise reference book for C99.
- The C Programming Language 2E - The original book on C, by its creators.
Beginner / Language Standards
- POSIX Threads Programming tutorial (a little dated, but most of it is still valid and useful)
- The GNU C Programming Tutorial (online PDF)
- C Primer Plus 6E - Complete tutorial on programming in C11.
- C Programming: A Modern Approach - Excellent book to learn the basics of C.
- Head First C - 'Head-first' style book for learning C.
Intermediate / Language Standards
- Introduction to OpenMP (video)
- OpenMP tutorial (for the OpenMP3 standard)
- 21st Century C - Very good second programming book on C.
- Understanding and Using C Pointers - In-depth resource on pointers in C.
- ZeroMQ - Book for using ZeroMQ with C.
Advanced / Language Standards
- Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets - Interesting, in-depth and entertaining look at the innards of C.
16. Awesome Laravel
Popular Packages / Search