Track Awesome Audio Visualization Updates Daily
A curated list about Audio Visualization.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor · 😺 willianjusten/awesome-audio-visualization · ⭐ 4.1K · 🏷️ Media
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
Aug 15, 2021
Mar 03, 2021
- Muser - Using machine learning to enhance music visualization in the browser.
Aug 16, 2020
- Cava (⭐2.8k) - A cross-platform terminal visualizer.
Jul 08, 2020
- standardized-audio-context (⭐458) - A cross-browser implementation of the AudioContext which aims to closely follow the standard.
- web-audio-beat-detector (⭐430) - A beat detection utility which is using the Web Audio API.
Jun 18, 2020
- p5.js Audio Visualizer - A powerful, beat- and amplitude-responsive audio visualizer created with p5.sound (⭐752), on an HTML5 Canvas by Amanda Yeh.
Jun 05, 2020
- YouTube Musical Spectrum (⭐139) - A browser extension that offers audio visualization on your YouTube page with nice musical notes.
Jan 16, 2020
- audioMotion-analyzer - High-resolution real-time audio spectrum analyzer JS module with no dependencies.
Nov 07, 2019
- Audible Visuals - Collection of visualizers derived from the Archimedean spiral by Sonia Boller.
- Just Dance - A 3D Audio Visualization made with BabylonJS & 2D Perlin Noise.
- audio (⭐137) - Generic Go package designed to define a common interface to analyze and/or process audio data
- wav (⭐193) - Battle tested Wav decoder/encoder
Jun 24, 2019
- Aubio - C library for realtime audio labeling with bindings for Python and PD, support for ofx and Vamp.
Jan 22, 2019
- React Player - A complete Audio Visualisation player with ReactJS.
- CPPN-based Visualizer - Applying compositional pattern-producing networks to generate interesting visuals from audio data.
- Slang (⭐1.1k) - An audio programming language built in JS
Oct 26, 2018
- Audio Visualizer (⭐22) - An interesting web audio visualizer built with Pixi.js.
Jul 24, 2018
Jul 16, 2018
- Circular Audio Wave (⭐186) - A JS library for audio visualization in circular wave using Web Audio API and ECharts
May 21, 2018
Apr 26, 2018
People to Follow
- Aaron Koblin - Artist, designer, programmer, and entrepreneur specializing in data and digital technologies.
Mar 06, 2018
Dec 18, 2017
- Weekly Music Visualizations Weekly music visualization experiments built with Three.js and p5.js by Suraya Shivji.
Dec 16, 2017
- Andantino Listen some notes and try to find same notes on the keyboard.
- ShowCQTBar - Audio spectrum visualization with musical scale.
Oct 10, 2017
- Vuo — A realtime visual programming language for interactive media.
Sep 27, 2017
- HTML5 Audio Visualizer Video Maker Pick your music, background image, customize the visualizer the way you want it, and have the visualizer be recorded all right in your web browser.
- 3d Particles Music Visualiser Music visualiser done in Three.js by Richard Tan
- wavesurfer.js - A customizable audio waveform visualization, built on top of Web Audio API and HTML5 Canvas
Jun 13, 2017
- Finding Love - fully interactive, Virtual Reality story that transforms emotions into art.
- M A I L M A N Interactive music video by Bruno Imbrizi for a song called Mailman by Soundgarden.
Mar 16, 2017
- Vissonance A collection of audio visualizers built in THREE.js.
Feb 21, 2017
- Moire - A Web Audio / WebGL visualisation.
Feb 01, 2017
- ClubberToy Several shadertoys, rewired with clubber, bundled as a vj app.
Experiments on Codepen
- Clubber.js (⭐343) - Application of music theory in audio reactive visualizations.
People to Follow
- Yannis Gravezas - A creative coder with several projects featured in chrome experiments, fwa and elsewhere.
Jan 31, 2017
- Mubert - World's first online music composer
Jan 28, 2017
- Tangled - Audio-visual release by Berlin based netlabel Yarn Audio, visuals made in cables. Drag to rotate, scroll to zoom.
Jan 07, 2017
- Polyrhythm - An interactive exploration of polyrythmic rhythms.
Dec 22, 2016
- Musical Interactions - Some experimental ideas for playful musical interactions.
Dec 02, 2016
- Dancing Torus - Dancing Torus is a WebGL Audio Reactive experience. Choose your favourite song on Soundcloud and start dancing!
Nov 22, 2016
- audiowaveform (⭐1.5k) - C++ program to generate waveform data and render waveform images from audio files.
Nov 16, 2016
- Beat - Beat is a HTML5 audio/canvas experiment inspired by Propellerheads Figure iOS App.
Nov 06, 2016
- Popcorn - Little audio-reactive sketch by Hugh Kennedy.
Oct 22, 2016
- VR Ondes Martenot (⭐5) - A playable rendition of the Ondes Martenot in Virtual Reality.
Sep 02, 2016
- Braille Face: Kōya - Navigate a unique interactive environment in your browser while listening to Kōya, the debut album from Melbourne musician Braille Face.
Sep 01, 2016
- Here Comes The Sun - A visual representation of The Beatles' song "Here Comes The Sun" dynamically generated by an algorithm developed with Processing and Processing.js. By Marcio Ribeiro.
- DJi - Clean music visualizer from SoundCloud or self uploaded.
- Octavian (⭐169) - Utilities for reasoning about musical notes, frequencies, and intervals
Aug 15, 2016
- Arkade London - Arkade London is a pure personal and experimental webVJ fan art.
Jul 30, 2016
Jul 23, 2016
- PartyMode - An experimental music visualizer using d3.js and the web audio api.
People to Follow
- Mat Preziotte - Absurd music visualizations and generative art.
Jul 03, 2016
- audio-render (⭐40) - A pass-through audio stream, providing structure for rendering stream audio data.
Jun 16, 2016
- Mmorph - An adventure into new ways of delivering interactive music in the browser and beyond.
- Loop Waveform Visualizer - WebGL Visualizer for Screw Base by Beytah.
Experiments on Codepen
- P5 Audio Tests 33 - Audio visualization using p5.js 3D elements and Soundcloud API
- P5 Audio Tests 27 - Audio visualization using p5.js 3D elements and Soundcloud API
- CircleLineNERDDISCO - Audio visualization with amazing analyser by Tim Pietrusky.
Jun 15, 2016
- Triangles - An experiment using triangles in Canvas.
Jun 06, 2016
- Touchpianist - play a piano and look all animations along the screen.
May 24, 2016
- Scribble Audio - Draw loops of sound with this web synthesizer.
May 17, 2016
- Restless Earth - Audio visualization for "Restless Earth".
May 12, 2016
- D159 - Audio visualization for "gloom" shown at NVScene 2015 by Simo Santavirta.
May 11, 2016
- Happy Monday - Musical experiment using THREE.MeshLine by David Ronai.
May 10, 2016
- Audiograph - Amazing audio visualization made by Matt DesLauriers.
May 09, 2016
May 08, 2016
- Chrome Music Lab - Play with simple experiments and explore how music works.
- Glowsynth - just amazing! - Play with your mouse, Qwerty keyboad, or MIDI keyboard and watch as the lights dance to your music.
- Garbage Collector - Audio visualization experiment made with Three.js and some post-processing.
- Processing - An open source programming language and integrated development environment built for the electronic arts, new media art, and visual design communities.
Apr 29, 2016
- TRIF - GIF-based online radio visualization using webaudio API and raw CSS
Apr 21, 2016
- Adventure Machine - Campaign for Madeon's "Adventure" album.
- BBNG - WebGL Visualizer for "Confessions" (feat. Leland Whitty) by BADBADNOTGOOD.
- Born in the Echoes - Campaign for The Chemical Brothers' "Born in the Echoes" album.
- DENNIS - An interactive and audio responsive music video for "Dennis" by popcorn_10's.
- George & Jonathan III - Campaign for George & Jonathan's "III" album.
- Lantern - WebGL Visualizer for "Lantern" by SBTRKT.
- Nero - WebGL Visualizer for "In The Way" by Nero.
- Pareidolia - WebGL Visualizer for "Szerencsétlen" by Venetian Snares.
- Yume - Campaign for Helios' "Yume" album.
- Word Problems - WebGL Visualizer for "Word Problems" by Harmonic 313.
- Glitch - An algorithmic synthesizer to make music from math.
- 105 Birthday Clara Rockmore - A Doodle for the Birthday of Clara Rockmore.
- Tonalhub - Create music from your github repository by Alejandro Mantecon Guillen.
- Play a cornet to Donald Trump - A funny site to play a cornet to Donald Trump by Animal Agency.
- Bohemian Rhapsichord - A web app that turns the song Bohemian Rhapsody into a musical instrument by Paul Lamere.
- Moogfest Substrate - Experimental site to Moogfest.
Experiments on Codepen
- Soundcloud Vinyl Search - An amazing experiment creating a realistic Vinyl player using DrawSVG and GSAP by Chris Gannon.
- Gooey Effect Audio - Upload your mp3 and visualize the song with this crazy effect by Jeremy Karlsson.
- Storytelling with Html5 + CSS3 - A great example of how to use music to create a Storytelling by Rachel Nabors.
- Step sequencer - Create music with this sequencer by Joe Harry.
- The Force (⭐238) - Live coded shader editing with audio input.
- Hylogen (⭐470) - Purely functional language embedded in Haskell for expressive live coding of fragment shaders (with audio input).
People to Follow
- Joshua Davis - An American designer, technologist, author and artist in new media.
- Robert Hodgin - A creative coder living in Brooklyn. Co-creator of the Cinder C++.
- Seb Lee-Delisle - An award-winning digital artist and speaker.
- Raven Kwok - A visual artist, animator and creative programmer.
- Jason Sigal - Creative Coder in residence at NYU's and creator of web audio library for p5.js.
- Shawn Lawson - An experiential media artist creating the computational sublime.
- Matt DesLauriers - Creative coder at Jam 3.
- Patrick Heng - Creative front-end developer. Studied at Hetic and Gobelins and works at Grouek.
Apr 19, 2016
- Fluctus - Experimental 3D Audio Visualizer by Jordan Machado.
- Lines - Visualising Joy Division album cover as a music spectrum by Silvio Paganini.
- Spins - Audio Visualizer rendering Waveforms in Polar Coordinates by Matt DesLauriers.
- Silk - 3D Audio Visualizer by Matt DesLauriers.
- Wave - 3D Audio Visualizer by Matt DesLauriers.
- Binaural - Experiment using Binaural and Reverb audio effects by Matt DesLauriers.
- Beatgrid - Experiment using Audio Beat Detection by Matt DesLauriers.
- Party - 2D Audio Visualizer by Matt DesLauriers.
- Fireworks with WebGL - Sound driven fireworks by Ondřej Žára.
- Scrollsound - Scrolling as a method of interaction with audio on the web by Ehsan Ziya.
- Experiment #8 - Music Experiment by Bruno Imbrizi.
- Draw and Music - Campaign for Rugs new album by Sam Greens.
- Flame Gradient - Audio visualizer built with HTML5 web audio API by rickycodes.
- 3D Grid - Audio visualizer built with HTML5 web audio API by rickycodes.
Experiments on Codepen
- SVG Animated Drum Kit - Play an amazing Drum made with SVG and realistic sounds by @iamjoshellis.
- SVG Animated Guitar - Play an amazing Guitar made with SVG and realistic sounds by @iamjoshellis.
- Audio Visualizer - Abstract Audio Visualizer using Three.js by Francesco Trillini
- Awesome Audio Player - Radial Audio Player constructed by lines of frequency and amplitude by Alex Permyakov
- Wireframes - Wireframe WebGL Animation with Three.js by Patrick Heng
- CSS Audio Visualizer - Using audio frequency data from a hidden video to apply CSS scaling by Neil McCallion.
- WebGL Soundcloud Visualizer using Three.js - ThreeJS/WebGL Soundcloud player/visualizer based on HTML5 AudioContext API by Luigi Mannoni.
- Oscilator - Testing the oscillator node from HTML5 audio API by Anej Gorkič.
- Cubes Audio Visualizer - 10th contribution for codevember 2015 by Patrick Heng.
People to Follow
- Chris Wilson - Open Web Guy, formerly of Microsoft and now working as a Developer Advocate at Google.
Apr 18, 2016
- obsidian - 3D Audio Visualization made by the creator of Three.js.
Apr 12, 2016
- Luis Henrique Bizarro Portfolio - Portfolio with experiments using Three.JS and GSLS.
- Goy Goy - A multiplayer Chrome Experiment made with HTML5 Canvas, socket.io and audiolet.js.
- OMM - An interactive audio visual experience exploring creativity.
- Soundviz - 5 different sound visualization effects with Leap Motion interactivity.
- Splice - A realtime interactive music visualizer using time-code data from Splice's upcoming visualizer API.
- Typatone - Make music while you write.
- Audio Cloud - A reactive particle system based on audio analysis of Fast Fourier Transform spectrum.
- Floraldrift - Procedurally generated music and visuals.
- Music Cube - A Chrome Experiment that combines the Roland TR-808 Drum Machine with the Rubik's Cube.
- Music Game - ECHO - A challenging musical puzzle game.
- Patatap - A portable animation and sound kit.
- Plink - Awesome Multiplayer Game - A multiplayer music experience.
- Simon Says - Game - A free memory game in your browser.
- Soundcloud Visualizer - A Canvas and Web Audio Experiment.
- CSS Visualizer - Music Visualizers that are made entirely using DOM elements and CSS3.
- Kandinski Experiment - Music Visualizations inspired in Kandinsky.
- Visual Music Trailer - Live audio visual performance ideas.
- web-audio-analyser (⭐206) - A thin wrapper around the Web Audio API that takes an element and gives you its waveform/frequency data in return.
- web-audio-player (⭐243) - A cross-browser Web Audio player.
- web-media-playback (⭐8) - Retrieve playback and buffering information about audio or video playing in the browser.
- Pizzicato.js - Simplify the way you create and manipulate sounds via the Web Audio API.
- ThreeAudio.js (⭐517) - Helps you create music visualizations in Three.js or tQuery.
- MIDI.js (⭐3.6k) - Making life easy to create a MIDI-app on the web.
- p5.sound (⭐752) - Brings the Processing approach to Web Audio and p5.js.
- coffee-collider - A language for real time audio synthesis and algorithmic composition in HTML5.
- Pixi.js (⭐38k) - A fast lightweight 2D library that works across all devices. The Pixi renderer allows everyone to enjoy the power of hardware acceleration without prior knowledge of WebGL.
- sketch.js - Let's you get straight to the fun parts of creative coding, without ever having to worry about shims or boilerplate code.
- three.js - Three.js is a library that makes WebGL easy to use.
- Two.js - A two-dimensional drawing API geared towards modern web browsers. It is renderer agnostic enabling the same API to draw in multiple contexts: SVG, Canvas, and WebGL.
- Web Audio Extension (⭐179) - A Chrome extension to play with Web Audio.
- Cinder - A community-developed, free and open source library for professional-quality creative coding in C++.
- HYPE_processing - Collection of Processing classes that performs heavy lifting tasks while using a minimal amount of code writing.
Apr 11, 2016
Apr 03, 2016
Mar 27, 2016