Awesome List Updates on Oct 26, 2018
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Python
2. Awesome Fuzzing
Papers / USENIX Security
Papers / ArXiv (Fuzzing with Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
Papers / The others
3. Awesome React Hooks
4. Awesome Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning Crash Course By Google Machine Learning Crash Course features a series of lessons with video lectures, real-world case studies, and hands-on practice exercises.
- Python Class By Google This is a free class for people with a little bit of programming experience who want to learn Python. The class includes written materials, lecture videos, and lots of code exercises to practice Python coding.
5. Awesome Geojson
- gimme OSM: Fetch geojson file by openstreetmap id
6. Awesome Saltstack
- SaltStack site - Company website.
- Vagrant & SaltStack Quickstart Tutorial - Getting started with SaltStack and Vagrant.
- SaltGUI (⭐386) - A web interface for managing SaltStack based infrastructure.
- SaltConf - Annual user conference for SaltStack customers, users, partners, developers and community members.
7. Awesome AutoIt
Graphics and image / OpenOffice
- Photoshop CS5 (by karime1) - a new UDF to Control Photoshop CS5 Obj using AutoIt.
8. Awesome Embedded Rust
Tools / Community Chat Rooms
- embedded-hal-mock Mock implementation of
embedded-haltraits for testing without accessing real hardware. -
9. Awesome Ruby
- MidiSmtpServer - The highly customizable ruby SMTP-Service library with builtin support for AUTH and SSL/STARTTLS, 8BITMIME and SMTPUTF8, IPv4 and IPv6 and more.
10. Awesome Fonts
Free fonts / Fonts
- Libre Franklin (⭐339) - An interpretation and expansion based on Morris Fuller Benton’s 1912 classic.
11. Awesome Audio Visualization
- Audio Visualizer (⭐27) - An interesting web audio visualizer built with Pixi.js.
12. Awesome Machine Learning
- ml5 (⭐6k) - Friendly machine learning for the web!
13. Awesome Board Games
Build a Unicorn Army. Betray your friends. Unicorns are your friends now.
|2 - 8||14||30-45m|
Game of Thrones
A Game of Thrones allows the players to take on the roles of several of the Great Houses vying for control of the Seven Kingdoms, including House Stark, House Lannister, House Baratheon, House Greyjoy, House Tyrell, and as of the expansion A Clash of Kings, House Martell. Players maneuver armies to secure support in the various regions that comprise the Seven Kingdoms, with the goal of capturing enough support to claim the Iron Throne. The basic gameplay mechanics are reminiscent of Diplomacy, especially in the order-giving process, though A Game of Thrones is significantly more complicated overall.
|3 - 6||12||180-360m|
Players start with five rings on the board. First player to remove 3 rings becomes the winner. Every time a ring is moved, it leaves a marker behind. Markers are white on one side and black on the other, and each time they are jumped they must be flipped. Once a player forms a row of 5 markers of their color, they can remove a ring. The challenge is each row you make brings you closer to victory-but also makes you weaker, because you have one fewer ring to play with.
Cthulhu Wars is a fast-moving strategy game about the end of the world. You take the part of various monstrous aliens seeking to dominate the world. You can play as Great Cthulhu himself, or you can take charge of other factions, such as the slithering hordes of the Crawling Chaos, or the insane minions of the Yellow Sign.
|2 - 8||12||90-120m|
Anachrony is a competitive Euro-style strategy game set in a post-apocalyptic world rebuilt along four different ideological Paths. The game is played through a series of turns called Eras, with past ones reachable through time travel later in the game. Players assume the roles of iconic leaders of the four Paths, striving not only for the supremacy and well-being of their people, but also their survival. After the fourth Era, an asteroid impact shakes Earth, threatening to destroy the World Capital, Earth’s last independent city. The Paths should prepare for the coming cataclysm, and when the time comes, take their part in evacuating the collapsing Capital. In the end, one of the Paths will be the new home to the reformed World Council, and lead humanity into a new future.
|1 - 4||15||30-120m|
In Clockwork Wars each player commands a unique race of creatures in a tense war game set in a fantasy-steampunk universe. Take control of the calculating Purebreeds, the industrious Troglodytes, the mighty Rhinochs, or the proud Mongrels. Your goal is to vanquish your foes and accumulate the most victory points through nine turns of play. You earn points by fighting for control of territories that contain valuable natural resources. To win these battles, you need manpower gained by seizing villages and developing them into cities. Invest in research and discover astonishing new technologies, position your troops, research powerful discoveries, employ espionage, and conquer your enemies to win the game!
|2 - 4||13||90-120m|
Munchkin is the mega-hit card game about dungeon adventure ... with none of that stupid roleplaying stuff. You and your friends compete to kill monsters and grab magic items. And what magic items! Don the Horny Helmet and the Boots of Butt-Kicking. Wield the Staff of Napalm ... or maybe the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment. Start by slaughtering the Potted Plant and the Drooling Slime, and work your way up to the Plutonium Dragon ...
|3 - 6||10||60-120m|
14. Awesome Android
- Gradients (⭐51) - A curated collection of splendid gradients.
15. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- Galera do Rau - Quatro professores, extremamente nerds, divertidos e com muita história pra contar.
- Like a Boss - O podcast Like a Boss é um podcast para empreendedores. Líderes e fundadores de startups e empresas de sucesso sentam com os dois hosts do programa.
- Rapadura Cast - Podcast da galera do Cinema com rapadura, considerado hoje referência sobre cultura pop no Brasil.
- Rede Geek - Podcast destinado ao público geek sobre diversos assuntos como, tecnologia, ciência, história e outros.