Awesome List Updates on Jun 18, 2020
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Quantified Self
Applications and Platforms / Aggregators & Dashboards
- QS Access - Export Apple Health data into CSV table format (iOS).
Applications and Platforms / Diet
- Coffee It - Record Caffeine intake, with database inside & Apple Health sync. (iOS)
2. Awesome Text Editing
- Yace - 1KB code editor for browser with plugins
3. Awesome Audio Visualization
- p5.js Audio Visualizer - A powerful, beat- and amplitude-responsive audio visualizer created with p5.sound (⭐795), on an HTML5 Canvas by Amanda Yeh.
4. Awesome Cybersecurity Blueteam
- Dev-Sec.io - Server hardening framework providing Ansible, Chef, and Puppet implementations of various baseline security configurations.
- peepdf - Scriptable PDF file analyzer.
Automation / Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR)
- Shuffle - Graphical generalized workflow (automation) builder for IT professionals and blue teamers.
5. Awesome Billing
Pricing / Usage-based Pricing
- “Designing billing for a service can be really challenging” - Personal anecdote on the design of the pricing plan for AWS Simple Email Service.
6. Awesome Building Blocks for Web Apps
- Creative Tim - Themes for React, Angular, Vue, Lavarel and HTML5.
- Syncfusion - Data visualization components and PDF Viewer.
- UIfort - UI design systems for all major frontend frameworks.
- Semantic UI - Open source UI component library for React, Meteor, Ember and Angular.
- Design Revision's Shards Pro - Design blocks for web or mobile apps.
- Treact - React templates for landing pages, built on Tailwind CSS.
Exit Intent Popup
- Wisepops - Contextual popups, banners and bars for mobile and desktop visitors.
- Listagram - Interactive opt-in form for collecting email addresses.
- Poptin - Popups and forms that can be integrated anywhere in the website.
- Auth0 - Authentication management with native support for Angular, React and VueJS.
- Firebase - PaaS from Google, including authentication management.
- Okta - Authentication and Authorization solution with support for Angular, React and VueJS.
- Onelogin - Authentication focussed on company internal applications.
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory - Authentication management in Azure, based on Microsoft accounts.
- Calendly - Stand-alone booking solution.
- Zoho Bookings - Online scheduler integrated into Zoho Suite.
- Acuity Scheduling - Appointment scheduling with extensive API.
- 10to8 - Booking tool with many features in the free tier.
- SuperSaaS - Appointment scheduling with focus on group scheduling.
- SimplyBook.Me - Booking tool with its own booking directory.
- OnSched - Scheduling API for marketplaces & applications.
- AppointmentPlus - Appointment scheduling with coupons.
- Booxi - Booking and online directory components.
- OneSignal - Mobile and web notifications.
- Notific - Notifications including a PHP SDK.
- WonderPush - Notifications focused on speed.
- VWO Engage - Notifications as part of a larger marketing suite.
- Signalize - Free notifications with paid analytics add on.
- Stream - Activity feed & chat APIs.
- Fresh chat - Chatbot in Freshworks support suite.
- Daily.co - Video chat.
- Sentry - Full-stack error monitoring with release management included.
- Raygun Crash Reporting - Error monitoring as part of the Raygun suite.
- Rollbar - Error monitoring with the ability to replay HTTP requests that caused errors.
- Contentful - Headless content management system.
- usercentrics - Compliance manager that can be implemented as part of existing pages.
- Sourcepoint - Compliance management as part of a suite including also ad blocker recovery.
- PiwikPro - Compliance management as part of an analytics tool.
- TrustArc - Privacy management for the CCPA, GDPR, LGPD and 900+ other global regulations.
- iubenda - Consent management and terms and conditions generator.
- Civic Cookie Control - Smaller Cookie and GDPR compliance product.
- CookieInformation - Focus on compliance reporting via a dashboard.
- CookiePro - Cookie management as part of a privacy management solution.
- Mux - Stream hosted and live videos.
- Static Forms - Form that sends its results to your email.
- TrustPulse - Shows recent buyers on your website.
- Beamer - Combination of push notifications and changelog management.
- Changelogfy - A product release notes tool.
- Changefeed - Changelog as stand-alone page or embeddable widget.
- Canny's Changelog - Combines changelog with product roadmaps.
- ProductFlare's Changelog - Changelog widget around a product team task management system.
- Changes - Changelog building kit.
- Vonage - Voice, messaging, video and data capabilities across unified communications, contact centers and communications APIs.
- AddThis - Social sharing buttons, available on AMPs.
- ShareThis - Social sharing buttons.
- AddToAny - Sharing buttons for many different target services.
- Algolia - Search for your application.
- Optimizely's Rollouts - Feature flags combined with A/B testing.
- LaunchDarkly - Feature management with multiple integrations in CI servers and ticketing systems.
- Split - Another feature management with multiple integrations in CI servers and ticketing systems.
- Rollout - Feature management focusing on segmented roll-out of features.
7. Awesome Iam
Privacy / GDPR
- GDPR Tracker - Europe's reference site.
8. Free for Dev
- statusgator.com — Status page monitoring, 3 monitors free
9. Webcomponents the Right Way
History / 2017
10. ALL About RSS
Apps / Outline Processor Markup Language
Hosted Readers / Outline Processor Markup Language
RSSHub / Outline Processor Markup Language
specifically from (a certain platform) / Wechat Subscription Accounts (微信公众号)
RSS2NEWSLETTER / Docsify
Tutorials when knowing how to run code / Crypto or Blockchain relevant
- For GO coders 670
Turn YouTube into Podcast / Crypto or Blockchain relevant
Podcast Hosting / Crypto or Blockchain relevant
11. Awesome Wardley Maps
Maps in the Wild
- Would you survive the loss of your phone? - How to use Wardley mapping to increase resilience using personal security as an example. Jun 18, 2020.
12. Papers We Love
Info / Other Good Places to Find Papers
13. Awesome Discord Communities
Language: English \
AMD OS X
Language: English \
Hackintosh x86 & Tech