Awesome List Updates on Sep 28, 2018
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- BookBytes - A book club podcast for developers.
2. Awesome Gbdev
Hardware / Opcodes
- The Game Boy Project - Provides a study on the hardware and detailed constructional information for the implementation of three 8-bit bidirectional parallel ports.
Peripherals / Opcodes
Emulator Development / Misc
- RealBoy Emulator - A series of posts about the design and implementation of the RealBoy Emulator.
- Codeslinger - Another series of posts documenting the building of an emulator.
Testing / Misc
- 144p Test Suite (⭐163) - Port of Artemio Urbina's 240p Test Suite to the Game Boy.
Emulators / Experimental/Proof of Concepts
- Mooneye GB (⭐835) - Research project and emulator in Rust.
C / Syntax highlighting packages
3. Awesome Composer
Plugins / IRC
- Narrowspark-Automatic (⭐12) - Automates the most common tasks of applications, boost package downloads, adds a composer security audit and more.
4. Awesome Serverless
- FaaS boilerplates (⭐14) - Boilerplates for FaaS offerings that work in conjunction with Hasura GraphQL Engine's event triggers.
5. Awesome Cl
Readline, ncurses and other graphical helpers / Third-party APIs
Other / Third-party APIs
- by default, add a library to the end of its section.
- two libraries very similar in scope should be side by side, or in a section of their own.
- do some curation based on your experience and the state of the library's documentation. We do not aim at listing every existing CL library (see Cliki for that) nor to list every "popular" library (see Quicklisp stats).
6. Awesome AutoHotkey
- CSV (⭐38) - by trueski/kdoske - Library to work with CSV files and Listview functions. Forum thread: link.
- List manipulation functions - by Laszlo - Function library to manipulate comma delimited lists. Forum thread: link.
- ObjCSV (⭐23) - by JnLlnd - Library to load/save CSV files to Objects and and Listview functions. Forum thread: link.
- Table (⭐6) - by VxE - Library to manipulate strings in tabular (TSV) format and Listview functions. Forum thread: link.
7. Awesome Flutter
8. Awesome Coins
☤ Coin Wallets / Hosted Coin Wallets
9. Awesome React Native
- react-native-counters ★0 (⭐29) - Minus Plus Counter for React Native
10. Awesome Qa
Analysis and Parsing for Pre-processing in QA systems / Subtypes of QA
- Homonyms / Polysemy Analysis
- Syntactic Parsing (Dependency Parsing)
- Semantic Recognition
11. Awesome Clojure
12. Awesome D3
- d3-ez (⭐49) - Easy Reusable D3 Charts & Components [bar, donut, pie, bubble, rose, heatmap]
- d3-flame-graph (⭐745) - Flame graphs from hierarchical data
- d3-funnel (⭐323) - A funnel and pyramid chart library
- d3plus (⭐1.6k) - Extension library for easy creation of visualizations [scatter, stacked, line, bar, pie, network, bubble, box, map]
- WebCola (⭐1.8k) - Layout for graph visualization and exploration
Utils / Third Party
- d3-jetpack (⭐601) - Nifty convenience wrappers that speed up your daily work
13. Awesome Tensorflow
- TensorNets (⭐1k) - 40+ Popular Computer Vision Models With Pre-trained Weights.