Awesome List Updates on Oct 23, 2018
16 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Nextjs
- next-mdx-blog (⭐71) - Easily add a blog to any next.js based project
2. Awesome Ruby
- Blazer (⭐3.7k) - Simple data viewer using only SQL. Output to table, chart, and maps.
- Measured (⭐276) - Wrapper objects which encapsulate measurements and their associated units in Ruby.
- Ruby Units (⭐498) - Provides classes and methods to perform unit math and conversions.
3. Awesome Dotnet
- RazorLight (⭐1.4k) - Open source template engine based on Microsoft's Razor parsing engine supporting .NET Standard 2.0
4. Awesome Asyncio
- ruia (⭐1.6k) - An async web scraping micro-framework based on asyncio.
5. Awesome Serverless
- Mutton (⭐16) - A Python shim library for better AWS Lambda handlers.
6. Awesome Code Review
- 8 Tips for Great Code Reviews A few basic rules for a better code review process.
- Code Review Etiquette A few tips helping with positive engagement on code review.
- Ultimate Guide to Code Reviews Codacy sponsored ebook of code review practices based on developer survey.
- GitHub Git hosting and pioneer of the "Pull Request".
- Sider Automated code review service for GitHub.
7. Awesome Iot
Software / Frameworks
- Astarte (⭐195) - Astarte is an Open Source IoT platform written in Elixir. It is a turnkey solution which packs in everything you need for connecting a device fleet to a set of remote applications. It performs data modeling, automated data reduction, real-time events, and provides you with any feature you might expect in a modern IoT platform. Right now, Linux and ESP32 devices are supported out of the box using the provided SDKs.
- IOTA - Open-source distributed ledger protocol for IoT. Uses a directed acyclic graph (DAG) instead of a blockchain.
Software / Middlewares
- VerneMQ (⭐2.9k) - VerneMQ is a high-performance, distributed MQTT broker that connects IoT, M2M, Mobile, and web applications. It scales horizontally and vertically on commodity hardware to support a high number of concurrent publishers and consumers while maintaining low latency and fault tolerance.
- Realizing the Potential of the Internet of Things - A white paper from the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) written in the form of a set of recommendations to policy maker on leveraging and realizing the potential of the Internet of Things market.
8. Awesome Swift
- Reactant (⭐372) - Reactant is a reactive architecture for iOS.
UI / Barcode
- DockProgress (⭐1.1k) - Show progress in your macOS app's Dock icon.
Walkthrough / Barcode
- OnboardKit (⭐508) - Customisable user onboarding for your iOS app.
9. Awesome Xamarin
- SupportMediaXF ★2 (⭐27) - Simple cross platform plugin to take photos or pick them from a gallery from shared code
10. Awesome Php
Table of Contents / Security
- Symfony Security Monitoring - A web tool to check your Composer dependencies for security advisories, previously known as "SensioLabs Security Check".
11. Awesome Piracy
- OpenVPN 🌟 OpenVPN provides flexible VPN solutions to secure your data communications, whether it's for Internet privacy, remote access for employees, securing IoT, or for networking Cloud data centers.
- peerflix Google Search Searches Heroku-deployed instances of Peerflix for streaming torrents
Tracker Proxies / Public Trackers
- Jackett (⭐9.3k) API Support for your favorite torrent trackers.
Torrent Clients / Public Trackers
- peerflix (⭐6.1k) Streaming torrent client for node.js
Torrent Clients / WebTorrent Clients
- magnetoo Fancy new in-browser WebTorrent streaming service
- WebTorrent Desktop WebTorrent Desktop is for streaming torrents.
- Instant.io Streaming file transfer over WebTorrent (torrents on the web)
Download Managers / Free Indexers
- Internet Download Manager shareware download manager for Windows
- pyLoad Free and Open Source download manager written in Python and designed to be extremely lightweight, easily extensible and fully manageable via web
DDL Tools / Free Indexers
- FilePursuit 🌟 FilePursuit provides a very powerful file indexing and search service allowing you to find a file among millions of files located on web servers.
- annie (⭐21k) Fast, simple and clean video downloader
- aria2 a lightweight multi-protocol & multi-source command-line download utility.
- ripme (⭐3.4k) A album/video downloader with support for over 80 sites
- rdcli (⭐114) The simple way to download and unrestrict DDL files, torrents and magnets using Real-Debrid
- get_iplayer (⭐1.8k) A utility for downloading TV and radio programmes from BBC iPlayer
curlis a command-line tool for downloading data using a variety of protocols. Easily installable on most operating systems.
FTP Indexers / Free Indexers
- Davos (⭐144) Web-based FTP automation for Linux servers.
DDL Search Engines and Crawlers / Free Indexers
- VideoSpider VideoSpider crawls various websites and search engines to find movie and TV episode streaming links
DDL Link Sites / Free Indexers
- DirtyWarez Forum Popular warez forum with films, TV shows, ebooks, anime, games, and more
- snahp.it 🌟 replaced /r/megalinks
Premium Link Generators / Free Indexers
- File Hosting Wiki This site aims to provide the most complete lists of premium link generators, torrent downloaders and more, with (possibly) frequent updates.
Premium Link Hosts / Free Indexers
Music / Third Party Hosts
- airsonic Airsonic is a free, web-based media streamer, providing ubiquitous access to your music.
- Beets The purpose of beets is to get your music collection right once and for all. It catalogs your collection, automatically improving its metadata as it goes using the MusicBrainz database.
- LibreSonic Media streaming software
iTunes / Third Party Hosts
- forked-daapd Linux/FreeBSD DAAP (iTunes) and MPD media server with support for AirPlay devices (multiroom), Apple Remote (and compatibles), Chromecast, Spotify and internet radio.
Ebooks / Third Party Hosts
- Ubooquity Ubooquity is a free home server for your comics and ebooks library
- COPS (⭐1.3k) Calibre OPDS (and HTML) PHP Server : web-based light alternative to Calibre content server / Calibre2OPDS to serve ebooks (epub, mobi, pdf, etc.)
- Calibre-Web (⭐9.3k) Web app for browsing, reading and downloading eBooks stored in a Calibre database
Audiobooks / Third Party Hosts
- Booksonic Booksonic is a server and an app for streaming your audiobooks to any pc or android phone.
IRC Clients / Third Party Hosts
- TheLounge TheLounge (a fork of shoutIRC) is a web IRC client that you host on your own server.
12. Awesome Angular
Google Developer Experts
13. Awesome Cryptography
Standalone / Hash functions
- sops (⭐13k) - sops is an editor of encrypted files that supports YAML, JSON and BINARY formats and encrypts with AWS KMS, GCP KMS, Azure Key Vault and PGP.
Java / Git
- securitybuilder (⭐44) - Fluent Builder API for JCA/JSSE objects.
14. Awesome Web Security
Fuzzing / Sub Domain Enumeration
- dirhunt (⭐1.4k) - Web crawler optimized for searching and analyzing the directory structure of a site by @nekmo.
Scanning / Sub Domain Enumeration
- JoomlaScan (⭐165) - Free software to find the components installed in Joomla CMS, built out of the ashes of Joomscan by @drego85.
15. Awesome Salesforce
Troubleshooting and queries / Technical Blogs
- The Wizard News - The Wizard News is a central location for blogs, video, and podcasts created by Brian Kwong – aka Salesforce Wizard.
16. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Video Surveillance
- Zoneminder - Closed-circuit television (CCTV) software application which supports IP, USB and Analog cameras. (Source Code (⭐4.4k))