Awesome List Updates on Nov 22, 2018
7 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Calendar & Contacts
- DAViCal - Server for calendar sharing (CalDAV) that uses a PostgreSQL database as a data store. (Source Code)
Software / Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Pimcore - Multi-Channel Experience and Engagement Management Platform. (Source Code (⭐3k))
- Wagtail - Django content management system focused on flexibility and user experience. (Source Code (⭐16k))
Software / Internet of Things (IoT)
- Domoticz - Home Automation System that lets you monitor and configure various devices like: Lights, Switches, various sensors/meters like Temperature, Rain, Wind, UV, Electra, Gas, Water and much more. (Source Code (⭐3.3k), Clients (⭐100))
Software / Software Development - Project Management
- Fossil - Distributed version control system featuring wiki and bug tracker.
2. Alternative Internet
- DAOStack is a community merit-based governance system and a new form of human association: the DAO. Decentralized Autonomous Organizations are open, self-organized networks coordinated by crypto-economic incentives and self-executing code. We believe that DAOs will impact every territory of life and will jumpstart the evolution of society toward a more cooperative and sustainable future.
3. Awesome Ocaml
- yojson (⭐272) — An optimized parsing and printing library for the JSON format.
4. Awesome Serverless
- Serverless for startups - Why serverless is the fastest way to build a technology idea.
- Meetups - Find a local Craft meetup.
7. Awesome Cpp
- Bond (⭐2.6k) - An open source, cross-platform framework for working with schematized data. [MIT]