Awesome List Updates on Jan 14, 2019
11 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Piracy
Trackers / Private Trackers
- HD4Free (HD4F) HD4Free is a general HD tracker with a good range of content. It is a ratioless tracker so it is great for beginners. Note that any adult content/porn is strictly prohibited there.
2. Awesome Gbdev
ASM / Syntax highlighting packages
- waveform-gb (⭐15) - Program visualizing the wave form used by the wave channel. The wave form can be edited freely and playback of the wave is updated immediately.
Articles / Local Dev
- A Craft CMS Development Workflow With Docker: Part 1 - Local Development by Matt Gray -
4 Dec 2018
4. Awesome Appium
Become an Appium Pro
5. Awesome Ada
News and Resources
- adacore-blog - An insight into the AdaCore ecosystem.
Graphical User Interface / MIT
- vtk-ada - Ada-2012 port to VTK 8.1 (Visualization Toolkit).
6. Awesome Dotnet
Algorithms and Data structures
- Algorithmia (⭐502) - Algorithm and data-structure library for .NET 3.5 and up. Algorithmia contains sophisticated algorithms and data-structures like graphs, priority queues, command, undo-redo and more.
- DotNetty (⭐3.9k) - DotNetty is a port of Netty, asynchronous event-driven network application framework for rapid development of maintainable high performance protocol servers & clients.
Compilers, Transpilers and Languages
- Nemerle (⭐601) - Nemerle is a high-level statically-typed programming language for the .NET platform. It offers functional, object-oriented and imperative features. It has a simple C#-like syntax and a powerful meta-programming system.
- DocNet (⭐238) - Your friendly static documentation generator, using markdown files to build the content.
Event aggregator and messenger
- MediatR (⭐9.6k) - Simple, unambitious mediator implementation in .NET
- Foundatio (⭐1.7k) - A fluent logging API that can be used to log messages throughout your application.
- Polly (⭐12k) - Express transient-exception-handling and resilience policies such as Retry, Wait-and-Retry, Circuit Breaker, and Bulkhead Isolation in a fluent manner. Fully thread-safe and full async support. (4.0 / 4.5 / .NET Core / .NET Standard / Xamarin).
- Warden (⭐615) - Define "health checks" for your applications, resources and infrastructure. Keep your Warden on the watch
- RestBus (⭐361) - A service-oriented .NET messaging library for RabbitMQ.
- Confluent's .NET Client (⭐2.5k) - Confluent's .NET Client for Apache Kafka.
- Brighter (⭐1.8k) - Command Dispatcher, Processor, and Distributed Task Queue https://www.goparamore.io/
- Canopy (⭐497) - Canopy is a free, open source F# web automation and testing framework
7. Awesome Interview Questions
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / PHP
8. Awesome Jupyter
- ipyleaflet (⭐1.3k) - Interactive visualization library for Leaflet.js maps in Jupyter notebooks.
9. Awesome D3
Miscellaneous / Third Party
- twitter-sentiment-visualisation (⭐171) - A series of D3.js charts showing realtime sentiment of Twitter data
10. Awesome Keycloak
11. Awesome Hadoop
- Apache Hadoop Ozone - An Object Store for Apache Hadoop
Realtime Data Processing
- Apache Druid (incubating) - A high-performance, column-oriented, distributed data store.
Machine learning and Big Data analytics
- Apache Hivemall (incubating) - Apache Hivemall is a scalable machine learning library that runs on Apache Hive, Spark and Pig.