Awesome List Updates on Feb 08, 2019
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Transit
Other multimodal data formats / Ruby
- NCHRP 08-119 Developing Data Standards and Guidance for Transportation Planning and Traffic Operations - Phase 1 (Anticipated) - The objective of this research is to develop standards and/or guidance to be used and adopted by the transportation community in collecting, managing, and sharing static and real-time data for transportation planning and operations.
2. Awesome Software Patreons
People Doing Open Source Work / Hardware related
- Reini Urban - Maintaining and developing software such as cperl, parrot, a lot of perl5 modules, safeclib and libredwg.
3. Awesome Pascal
- JCL (⭐593).
[FPC]Set of thoroughly tested and fully documented utility functions and non-visual classes which can be instantly reused in your Delphi and C++ Builder projects. The library is grouped into several categories such as Strings, Files and I/O, Security, Math and many, many more.
- TheUnknownOnes (⭐82).
[Delphi]Huge heap of classes, components, utilities for almost every purpose. Nearly undocumented and seems not very up-to-date though.
- CNVCL (⭐288).
[Delphi]CnPack Component Package. Large collection of visual components, classes and utilities. // Lots of useful stuff; documentation and comments mainly in Chinese
- MARS - Curiosity (⭐323).
[Delphi]Delphi REST Library. Pure REST approach, standard concepts in a familiar Delphi flavor (including a component based client library). Known compatibility: Delphi versions from XE to 10 Seattle. Some functionalities requires FireDAC.
- ADAPT (⭐36).
[Delphi]Advanced Developer Async Programming Toolkit, foundation library intended to be used at the heart of your projects for the purpose of providing extremely powerful, multi-threaded (and thread-safe) capabilities. Event Engine - a very powerful system for producing Multi-Threaded, Asynchronous and Event-Driven programs. Generics Collections - highly efficient Collection Types (Lists, Trees, Maps etc.). Math Library - a library for Unit Conversion, special calculation and other useful mathematics routines. Package Engine - extension of the Streamables Engine supporting the packaging of files together (a VFS of sorts). Shared Streams Library - 100% Thread-Safe Stream Classes (Interfaced too) allowing read/write from multiple Threads. Stream Handling Library - makes working with Streams much easier! Handles Deleting, Inserting, Reading and Writing data.
- Redux Delphi (⭐38).
[Delphi]Predictable state container for Delphi apps utilizing a unidirectional data flow. Inspired by ReduxJS. Comes with Immutable Generic List.
[Delphi]Effort to keep RxLibrary (library of 60+ components) actual.
- DSPack (abandoned, active fork is here (⭐20)).
[Delphi]Set of components and classes to write Multimedia Applications using MS Direct Show and DirectX technologies.
- FFmpeg Delphi/Pascal Headers.
[FPC]Open source translation of FFMPEG headers.
- GraphicEx (⭐96).
[Delphi]Addendum to Delphi's Graphics.pas to enable your application to load many common image formats. This library is primarily designed to load images as background (buttons, forms, toolbars) and textures (DirectX, OpenGL) or for image browsing and editing purposes as long as you don't need to save images.
- CCR-EXIF (seems abandoned, list of forks on GH here).
[Delphi]Library to read and write Exif, IPTC and XMP metadata from JPEG, TIFF and PSD images.
- Synopse PDF (⭐245).
[FPC]Fully featured Open Source PDF document creation library for Delphi, embedded in one unit. Pure Delphi code, Delphi 5 up to Delphi 10.3 Rio (and latest version of FPC), for Win32 and Win64 platforms.
[Delphi]The free open source library allows quick and easy implementations of complex GDI+ applications, in a natural Delphi-friendly code.
[FPC]OpenGL based 3D library for Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus. It provides visual components and objects allowing description and rendering of 3D scenes in an easy, no-hassle, yet powerful manner. GLScene is not just an OpenGL wrapper or utility library, it has grown to become a set of founding classes for a generic 3D engine with Rapid Application Development in mind. GLScene allows you to quickly design and render 3D scenes without having to learn the intricacies of OpenGL, if you know how to design a TForm, you'll easily master the basic operations of GLScene. The library comes with a large collections of demos showcasing the ease of use, and demonstrating RAD wasn't done at the expense of CPU/GPU horsepower.
- SynGdiPlus (⭐742).
[FPC]Enables an application to load and save GIF, TIF, PNG and JPG pictures. It also allows anti-aliased drawing from any TMetaFile. That is, you can play a .emf content using GDI+ instead of GDI, for much better rendering result.
- Andorra 2D.
[FPC]New generation 2D Engine for Delphi and Lazarus. Andorra 2D is capable to use DirectX or OpenGL through graphic plugins. Andorra 2D is built in a very modular way and is yet easy to use.
- Transparent-canvas (⭐46).
[Delphi]Delphi VCL / Windows project for drawing semi-transparent alphablended graphics. It provides a class similar to TCanvas.
- Fully-justified-text (⭐35).
[Delphi]Delphi VCL / Windows project for text output, allowing printing of fully justified text with a variety of options.
- dglOpenGL (⭐77).
[FPC]Delphi / Pascal OpenGL header translation.
- DelphiZXingQRCodeEx (⭐54).
[FPC]Delphi/Lazarus port of the QR Code generating functionality from ZXing, an open source barcode image processing library.
- ZXing.Delphi (⭐407).
[Delphi]Native Object Pascal library for Delphi XE to 10.2 Tokyo that is based on the well known open source Barcode Scanning Library ZXing (Zebra Crossing). It is aimed at all of the FireMonkey mobile platforms and, starting from v3.1, it fully supports also Windows VCL applications (no dependencies on FMX.Graphics unit).
[Delphi]Fully object-oriented Pascal implementation that allows to read and write Jpeg files. You can use this software to read and write Jpeg images from files or streams. It supports baseline and progressive Jpeg, support for metadata, as well as all conceivable lossless operations.
4. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- Hackaday Podcast - Hackaday's podcast, talking about the best articles published and hackaday contests.
- Our Ludicrous Future - Mostly talks abut space, technology and Elon Musk.
- Lídercast Café Brasil - Entrevistas tratando de assuntos como liderança e empreendedorismo.
- Tecnocast - Podcast do Tecnoblog, sobre tecnologia.
- Xadrez Verbal - Política, história e atualidades.
5. Awesome Malware Analysis
Online Scanners and Sandboxes / Other Resources
- MetaDefender Cloud - Scan a file, hash, IP, URL or domain address for malware for free.
6. Creative Commons Media
- Mixkit - A gallery of high-quality videos and animation
7. Awesome Angular
Google Developer Experts
8. Awesome Quantified Self
Open Source Projects / Wealth
- BetterSelf - An open sourced app for tracking supplements and habits
9. Awesome Dotnet
- BaGet (⭐2.3k) - A cross-platform, lightweight NuGet and Symbol server
- NETworkManager (⭐3.7k) - A powerful tool for managing networks and troubleshoot network problems!
- Prev: Feb 09, 2019
- Next: Feb 07, 2019