Awesome List Updates on Mar 28, 2019
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Pentest
- I2P - The Invisible Internet Project.
Anonymity Tools / Tor Tools
- Nipe (⭐1.5k) - Script to redirect all traffic from the machine to the Tor network.
- OnionScan - Tool for investigating the Dark Web by finding operational security issues introduced by Tor hidden service operators.
- Tor - Free software and onion routed overlay network that helps you defend against traffic analysis.
- kalitorify (⭐814) - Transparent proxy through Tor for Kali Linux OS.
Anti-virus Evasion Tools / Tor Tools
- AntiVirus Evasion Tool (AVET) (⭐1.4k) - Post-process exploits containing executable files targeted for Windows machines to avoid being recognized by antivirus software.
- Hyperion - Runtime encryptor for 32-bit portable executables ("PE
- Shellter - Dynamic shellcode injection tool, and the first truly dynamic PE infector ever created.
- UniByAv (⭐228) - Simple obfuscator that takes raw shellcode and generates Anti-Virus friendly executables by using a brute-forcable, 32-bit XOR key.
- Veil - Generate metasploit payloads that bypass common anti-virus solutions.
- peCloakCapstone (⭐94) - Multi-platform fork of the peCloak.py automated malware antivirus evasion tool.
Books / Tor Tools
- Advanced Persistent Threat Hacking: The Art and Science of Hacking Any Organization by Tyler Wrightson, 2014
CTF Tools / Malware Analysis Books
- ctf-tools (⭐7.1k) - Collection of setup scripts to install various security research tools easily and quickly deployable to new machines.
- shellpop (⭐1.4k) - Easily generate sophisticated reverse or bind shell commands to help you save time during penetration tests.
Collaboration Tools / Malware Analysis Books
- RedELK (⭐2k) - Track and alarm about Blue Team activities while providing better usability in long term offensive operations.
Conferences and Events / Malware Analysis Books
- BSides - Framework for organising and holding security conferences.
Conferences and Events / Europe
- BalCCon - Balkan Computer Congress, annually held in Novi Sad, Serbia.
- BruCON - Annual security conference in Belgium.
- CCC - Annual meeting of the international hacker scene in Germany.
- DeepSec - Security Conference in Vienna, Austria.
- DefCamp - Largest Security Conference in Eastern Europe, held annually in Bucharest, Romania.
- FSec - FSec - Croatian Information Security Gathering in Varaždin, Croatia.
Conferences and Events / North America
- Hackfest - Largest hacking conference in Canada.
- LayerOne - Annual US security conference held every spring in Los Angeles.
- PhreakNIC - Technology conference held annually in middle Tennessee.
- RSA Conference USA - Annual security conference in San Francisco, California, USA.
- ShmooCon - Annual US East coast hacker convention.
- SkyDogCon - Technology conference in Nashville.
- ThotCon - Annual US hacker conference held in Chicago.
- Virus Bulletin Conference - Annual conference going to be held in Denver, USA for 2016.
File Format Analysis Tools / Zealandia
- Hachoir - Python library to view and edit a binary stream as tree of fields and tools for metadata extraction.
- Veles - Binary data visualization and analysis tool.
GNU/Linux Utilities / Zealandia
- Hwacha (⭐106) - Post-exploitation tool to quickly execute payloads via SSH on one or more Linux systems simultaneously.
- Linux Exploit Suggester (⭐1.7k) - Heuristic reporting on potentially viable exploits for a given GNU/Linux system.
- Lynis - Auditing tool for UNIX-based systems.
- checksec.sh - Shell script designed to test what standard Linux OS and PaX security features are being used.
Hash Cracking Tools / Zealandia
- BruteForce Wallet (⭐269) - Find the password of an encrypted wallet file (i.e.
- CeWL - Generates custom wordlists by spidering a target's website and collecting unique words.
- Hashcat - The more fast hash cracker.
- JWT Cracker (⭐700) - Simple HS256 JSON Web Token (JWT) token brute force cracker.
- John the Ripper - Fast password cracker.
- Rar Crack - RAR bruteforce cracker.
Hex Editors / Zealandia
- Bless (⭐60) - High quality, full featured, cross-platform graphical hex editor written in Gtk#.
- Frhed - Binary file editor for Windows.
- Hex Fiend - Fast, open source, hex editor for macOS with support for viewing binary diffs.
- HexEdit.js - Browser-based hex editing.
- Hexinator - World's finest (proprietary, commercial) Hex Editor.
- hexedit (⭐69) - Simple, fast, console-based hex editor.
- wxHexEditor - Free GUI hex editor for GNU/Linux, macOS, and Windows.
Industrial Control and SCADA Systems / Zealandia
- s7scan (⭐112) - Scanner for enumerating Siemens S7 PLCs on a TCP/IP or LLC network.
Multi-paradigm Frameworks / Intentionally Vulnerable Systems as Docker Containers
- Armitage - Java-based GUI front-end for the Metasploit Framework.
- AutoSploit (⭐4.7k) - Automated mass exploiter, which collects target by employing the Shodan.io API and programmatically chooses Metasploit exploit modules based on the Shodan query.
- Decker (⭐274) - Penetration testing orchestration and automation framework, which allows writing declarative, reusable configurations capable of ingesting variables and using outputs of tools it has run as inputs to others.
- Faraday (⭐3.6k) - Multiuser integrated pentesting environment for red teams performing cooperative penetration tests, security audits, and risk assessments.
- Metasploit - Software for offensive security teams to help verify vulnerabilities and manage security assessments.
- Pupy (⭐7.4k) - Cross-platform (Windows, Linux, macOS, Android) remote administration and post-exploitation tool.
Network Tools / DDoS Tools
- HOIC - Updated version of Low Orbit Ion Cannon, has 'boosters' to get around common counter measures.
- Memcrashed (⭐1.2k) - DDoS attack tool for sending forged UDP packets to vulnerable Memcached servers obtained using Shodan API.
- SlowLoris (⭐1.9k) - DoS tool that uses low bandwidth on the attacking side.
- T50 - Faster network stress tool.
- UFONet (⭐1.7k) - Abuses OSI layer 7 HTTP to create/manage 'zombies' and to conduct different attacks using;
POST, multithreading, proxies, origin spoofing methods, cache evasion techniques, etc.
Network Tools / Network Reconnaissance Tools
- ACLight (⭐685) - Script for advanced discovery of sensitive Privileged Accounts - includes Shadow Admins.
- DNSDumpster - Online DNS recon and search service.
- Mass Scan (⭐20k) - TCP port scanner, spews SYN packets asynchronously, scanning entire Internet in under 5 minutes.
- XRay (⭐1.9k) - Network (sub)domain discovery and reconnaissance automation tool.
- fierce (⭐1.3k) - Python3 port of the original
fierce.plDNS reconnaissance tool for locating non-contiguous IP space.
- nmap - Free security scanner for network exploration & security audits.
- scanless (⭐993) - Utility for using websites to perform port scans on your behalf so as not to reveal your own IP.
- zmap - Open source network scanner that enables researchers to easily perform Internet-wide network studies.
Network Tools / Protocol Analyzers and Sniffers
- Dshell (⭐5.4k) - Network forensic analysis framework.
- Wireshark - Widely-used graphical, cross-platform network protocol analyzer.
- tcpdump/libpcap - Common packet analyzer that runs under the command line.
Network Tools / Proxies and Machine-in-the-Middle (MITM) Tools
- BetterCAP - Modular, portable and easily extensible MITM framework.
- Ettercap - Comprehensive, mature suite for machine-in-the-middle attacks.
- Habu (⭐778) - Python utility implementing a variety of network attacks, such as ARP poisoning, DHCP starvation, and more.
- Lambda-Proxy (⭐36) - Utility for testing SQL Injection vulnerabilities on AWS Lambda serverless functions.
- MITMf (⭐3.4k) - Framework for Man-In-The-Middle attacks.
- dnschef (⭐693) - Highly configurable DNS proxy for pentesters.
- mallory (⭐301) - HTTP/HTTPS proxy over SSH.
Network Tools / Transport Layer Security Tools
- testssl.sh (⭐6.6k) - Command line tool which checks a server's service on any port for the support of TLS/SSL ciphers, protocols as well as some cryptographic flaws.
- tls_prober (⭐245) - Fingerprint a server's SSL/TLS implementation.
Network Tools / Wireless Network Tools
- Aircrack-ng - Set of tools for auditing wireless networks.
- Airgeddon (⭐4.7k) - Multi-use bash script for Linux systems to audit wireless networks.
- BoopSuite (⭐860) - Suite of tools written in Python for wireless auditing.
- Bully - Implementation of the WPS brute force attack, written in C.
- Cowpatty (⭐140) - Brute-force dictionary attack against WPA-PSK.
- Fluxion (⭐3.8k) - Suite of automated social engineering based WPA attacks.
- KRACK Detector (⭐178) - Detect and prevent KRACK attacks in your network.
- Kismet - Wireless network detector, sniffer, and IDS.
- Reaver - Brute force attack against WiFi Protected Setup.
- WiFi-Pumpkin (⭐3k) - Framework for rogue Wi-Fi access point attack.
- Wifite (⭐2.6k) - Automated wireless attack tool.
- infernal-twin (⭐1.2k) - Automated wireless hacking tool.
- krackattacks-scripts (⭐3.2k) - WPA2 Krack attack scripts.
- wifi-arsenal (⭐1.5k) - Resources for Wi-Fi Pentesting.
Network Vulnerability Scanners / Wireless Network Tools
- Nessus - Commercial vulnerability management, configuration, and compliance assessment platform, sold by Tenable.
- Nexpose - Commercial vulnerability and risk management assessment engine that integrates with Metasploit, sold by Rapid7.
- OpenVAS - Free software implementation of the popular Nessus vulnerability assessment system.
- Vuls (⭐9.7k) - Agentless vulnerability scanner for GNU/Linux and FreeBSD, written in Go.
Network Vulnerability Scanners / Web Vulnerability Scanners
- ACSTIS (⭐261) - Automated client-side template injection (sandbox escape/bypass) detection for AngularJS.
- Arachni - Scriptable framework for evaluating the security of web applications.
- JCS (⭐57) - Joomla Vulnerability Component Scanner with automatic database updater from exploitdb and packetstorm.
- Nikto - Noisy but fast black box web server and web application vulnerability scanner.
- SecApps - In-browser web application security testing suite.
- WPScan - Black box WordPress vulnerability scanner.
- Wapiti - Black box web application vulnerability scanner with built-in fuzzer.
- WebReaver - Commercial, graphical web application vulnerability scanner designed for macOS.
- cms-explorer - Reveal the specific modules, plugins, components and themes that various websites powered by content management systems are running.
- joomscan - Joomla vulnerability scanner.
- w3af (⭐4.1k) - Web application attack and audit framework.
Online Resources / Online Operating Systems Resources
- DistroWatch.com's Security Category - Website dedicated to talking about, reviewing, and keeping up to date with open source operating systems.
Online Resources / Online Penetration Testing Resources
- MITRE's Adversarial Tactics, Techniques & Common Knowledge (ATT&CK) - Curated knowledge base and model for cyber adversary behavior.
- Metasploit Unleashed - Free Offensive Security Metasploit course.
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) - Worldwide not-for-profit charitable organization focused on improving the security of especially Web-based and Application-layer software.
- PENTEST-WIKI (⭐3k) - Free online security knowledge library for pentesters and researchers.
- Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES) - Documentation designed to provide a common language and scope for performing and reporting the results of a penetration test.
- Penetration Testing Framework (PTF) - Outline for performing penetration tests compiled as a general framework usable by vulnerability analysts and penetration testers alike.
- XSS-Payloads - Resource dedicated to all things XSS (cross-site), including payloads, tools, games, and documentation.
Online Resources / Other Lists Online
- .NET Programming (⭐16k) - Software framework for Microsoft Windows platform development.
- Android Exploits (⭐510) - Guide on Android Exploitation and Hacks.
- Android Security (⭐6.6k) - Collection of Android security related resources.
- AppSec (⭐5.3k) - Resources for learning about application security.
- Awesome Awesomness (⭐30k) - The List of the Lists.
- C/C++ Programming (⭐43k) - One of the main language for open source security tools.
- CTFs (⭐7.6k) - Capture The Flag frameworks, libraries, etc.
- Forensics (⭐2.6k) - Free (mostly open source) forensic analysis tools and resources.
- Hacking (⭐9.5k) - Tutorials, tools, and resources.
- Honeypots (⭐6.6k) - Honeypots, tools, components, and more.
- InfoSec § Hacking challenges (⭐454) - Comprehensive directory of CTFs, wargames, hacking challenge websites, pentest practice lab exercises, and more.
- Infosec (⭐4.3k) - Information security resources for pentesting, forensics, and more.
- Kali Linux Tools - List of tools present in Kali Linux.
- Node.js Programming by @sindresorhus (⭐49k) - Curated list of delightful Node.js packages and resources.
- Pentest Cheat Sheets (⭐3.1k) - Awesome Pentest Cheat Sheets.
- Python Programming by @svaksha (⭐884) - General Python programming.
- Python Programming by @vinta (⭐151k) - General Python programming.
- Python tools for penetration testers (⭐2.5k) - Lots of pentesting tools are written in Python.
- Ruby Programming by @Sdogruyol (⭐1.2k) - The de-facto language for writing exploits.
- Ruby Programming by @dreikanter (⭐2.1k) - The de-facto language for writing exploits.
- Ruby Programming by @markets (⭐13k) - The de-facto language for writing exploits.
- SecLists (⭐44k) - Collection of multiple types of lists used during security assessments.
- SecTools - Top 125 Network Security Tools.
- Security Talks (⭐3.7k) - Curated list of security conferences.
- Security (⭐9.3k) - Software, libraries, documents, and other resources.
- Shell Scripting (⭐26k) - Command line frameworks, toolkits, guides and gizmos.
- YARA (⭐2.5k) - YARA rules, tools, and people.
Online Resources / Penetration Testing Report Templates
- Public Pentesting Reports (⭐6.8k) - Curated list of public penetration test reports released by several consulting firms and academic security groups.
- T&VS Pentesting Report Template - Pentest report template provided by Test and Verification Services, Ltd.
- Web Application Security Assessment Report Template - Sample Web application security assessment reporting template provided by Lucideus.
Operating System Distributions / Web application and resource analysis tools
- Android Tamer - Distribution built for Android security professionals that includes tools required for Android security testing.
- ArchStrike - Arch GNU/Linux repository for security professionals and enthusiasts.
- AttifyOS (⭐798) - GNU/Linux distribution focused on tools useful during Internet of Things (IoT) security assessments.
- BlackArch - Arch GNU/Linux-based distribution for penetration testers and security researchers.
- Buscador - GNU/Linux virtual machine that is pre-configured for online investigators.
- Kali - Rolling Debian-based GNU/Linux distribution designed for penetration testing and digital forensics.
- Network Security Toolkit (NST) - Fedora-based GNU/Linux bootable live Operating System designed to provide easy access to best-of-breed open source network security applications.
- PentestBox - Open source pre-configured portable penetration testing environment for the Windows Operating System.
- The Pentesters Framework (⭐4.5k) - Distro organized around the Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES), providing a curated collection of utilities that omits less frequently used utilities.
Periodicals / Web application and resource analysis tools
- 2600: The Hacker Quarterly - American publication about technology and computer "underground" culture.
- Phrack Magazine - By far the longest running hacker zine.
Physical Access Tools / Web application and resource analysis tools
- AT Commands - Use AT commands over an Android device's USB port to rewrite device firmware, bypass security mechanisms, exfiltrate sensitive information, perform screen unlocks, and inject touch events.
- Bash Bunny - Local exploit delivery tool in the form of a USB thumbdrive in which you write payloads in a DSL called BunnyScript.
- LAN Turtle - Covert "USB Ethernet Adapter" that provides remote access, network intelligence gathering, and MITM capabilities when installed in a local network.
- PCILeech (⭐2.8k) - Uses PCIe hardware devices to read and write from the target system memory via Direct Memory Access (DMA) over PCIe.
- Packet Squirrel - Ethernet multi-tool designed to enable covert remote access, painless packet captures, and secure VPN connections with the flip of a switch.
- Poisontap - Siphons cookies, exposes internal (LAN-side) router and installs web backdoor on locked computers.
- Proxmark3 - RFID/NFC cloning, replay, and spoofing toolkit often used for analyzing and attacking proximity cards/readers, wireless keys/keyfobs, and more.
- USB Rubber Ducky - Customizable keystroke injection attack platform masquerading as a USB thumbdrive.
Reverse Engineering / Reverse Engineering Tools
- Capstone - Lightweight multi-platform, multi-architecture disassembly framework.
- Evan's Debugger - OllyDbg-like debugger for GNU/Linux.
- Frida - Dynamic instrumentation toolkit for developers, reverse-engineers, and security researchers.
- Interactive Disassembler (IDA Pro) - Proprietary multi-processor disassembler and debugger for Windows, GNU/Linux, or macOS; also has a free version, IDA Free.
- OllyDbg - x86 debugger for Windows binaries that emphasizes binary code analysis.
- Radare2 - Open source, crossplatform reverse engineering framework.
- UEFITool (⭐3.1k) - UEFI firmware image viewer and editor.
- binwalk (⭐8.8k) - Fast, easy to use tool for analyzing, reverse engineering, and extracting firmware images.
- dnSpy (⭐22k) - Tool to reverse engineer .NET assemblies.
- plasma (⭐3k) - Interactive disassembler for x86/ARM/MIPS. Generates indented pseudo-code with colored syntax code.
- rVMI (⭐344) - Debugger on steroids; inspect userspace processes, kernel drivers, and preboot environments in a single tool.
- x64dbg - Open source x64/x32 debugger for windows.
Security Education Courses / Reverse Engineering Tools
- ARIZONA CYBER WARFARE RANGE - 24x7 live fire exercises for beginners through real world operations; capability for upward progression into the real world of cyber warfare.
- Cybrary - Free courses in ethical hacking and advanced penetration testing. Advanced penetration testing courses are based on the book 'Penetration Testing for Highly Secured Environments'.
- European Union Agency for Network and Information Security - ENISA Cyber Security Training material.
- Offensive Security Training - Training from BackTrack/Kali developers.
- Open Security Training - Training material for computer security classes.
- SANS Security Training - Computer Security Training & Certification.
Social Engineering / Social Engineering Tools
- Beelogger (⭐830) - Tool for generating keylooger.
- Catphish (⭐569) - Tool for phishing and corporate espionage written in Ruby.
- FiercePhish (⭐1.1k) - Full-fledged phishing framework to manage all phishing engagements.
- Gophish - Open-source phishing framework.
- King Phisher (⭐1.9k) - Phishing campaign toolkit used for creating and managing multiple simultaneous phishing attacks with custom email and server content.
- Modlishka (⭐4.1k) - Flexible and powerful reverse proxy with real-time two-factor authentication.
- ReelPhish (⭐480) - Real-time two-factor phishing tool.
- Social Engineer Toolkit (SET) (⭐8.4k) - Open source pentesting framework designed for social engineering featuring a number of custom attack vectors to make believable attacks quickly.
- SocialFish (⭐3.2k) - Social media phishing framework that can run on an Android phone or in a Docker container.
- phishery (⭐924) - TLS/SSL enabled Basic Auth credential harvester.
- wifiphisher (⭐11k) - Automated phishing attacks against WiFi networks.
Static Analyzers / Social Engineering Tools
- Brakeman (⭐6.5k) - Static analysis security vulnerability scanner for Ruby on Rails applications.
- FindBugs - Free software static analyzer to look for bugs in Java code.
- Progpilot (⭐271) - Static security analysis tool for PHP code.
- RegEx-DoS (⭐160) - Analyzes source code for Regular Expressions susceptible to Denial of Service attacks.
- bandit - Security oriented static analyser for Python code.
- cppcheck - Extensible C/C++ static analyzer focused on finding bugs.
- sobelow (⭐1.4k) - Security-focused static analysis for the Phoenix Framework.
Vulnerability Databases / Social Engineering Tools
- CXSecurity - Archive of published CVE and Bugtraq software vulnerabilities cross-referenced with a Google dork database for discovering the listed vulnerability.
- China National Vulnerability Database (CNNVD) - Chinese government-run vulnerability database analoguous to the United States's CVE database hosted by Mitre Corporation.
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) - Dictionary of common names (i.e., CVE Identifiers) for publicly known security vulnerabilities.
- Full-Disclosure - Public, vendor-neutral forum for detailed discussion of vulnerabilities, often publishes details before many other sources.
- HPI-VDB - Aggregator of cross-referenced software vulnerabilities offering free-of-charge API access, provided by the Hasso-Plattner Institute, Potsdam.
- National Vulnerability Database (NVD) - United States government's National Vulnerability Database provides additional meta-data (CPE, CVSS scoring) of the standard CVE List along with a fine-grained search engine.
- US-CERT Vulnerability Notes Database - Summaries, technical details, remediation information, and lists of vendors affected by software vulnerabilities, aggregated by the United States Computer Emergency Response Team (US-CERT).
- Zero Day Initiative - Bug bounty program with publicly accessible archive of published security advisories, operated by TippingPoint.
Web Exploitation / Social Engineering Tools
- FuzzDB (⭐7.1k) - Dictionary of attack patterns and primitives for black-box application fault injection and resource discovery.
- Offensive Web Testing Framework (OWTF) - Python-based framework for pentesting Web applications based on the OWASP Testing Guide.
- Raccoon (⭐2.7k) - High performance offensive security tool for reconnaissance and vulnerability scanning.
- WPSploit (⭐207) - Exploit WordPress-powered websites with Metasploit.
- badtouch (⭐343) - Scriptable network authentication cracker.
- sslstrip2 (⭐305) - SSLStrip version to defeat HSTS.
- sslstrip - Demonstration of the HTTPS stripping attacks.
Web Exploitation / Web injection tools
- tplmap (⭐3.1k) - Automatic server-side template injection and Web server takeover tool.
Web Exploitation / Web shells and C2 frameworks
- weevely3 (⭐2.7k) - Weaponized PHP-based web shell.
Windows Utilities / Web Exploitation Books
- Bloodhound (⭐7.7k) - Graphical Active Directory trust relationship explorer.
- DeathStar (⭐1.4k) - Python script that uses Empire's RESTful API to automate gaining Domain Admin rights in Active Directory environments.
- Empire - Pure PowerShell post-exploitation agent.
- Fibratus (⭐1.8k) - Tool for exploration and tracing of the Windows kernel.
- LaZagne (⭐7.8k) - Credentials recovery project.
- MailSniper (⭐2.4k) - Modular tool for searching through email in a Microsoft Exchange environment, gathering the Global Address List from Outlook Web Access (OWA) and Exchange Web Services (EWS), and more.
- PowerSploit (⭐10k) - PowerShell Post-Exploitation Framework.
- RID_ENUM (⭐200) - Python script that can enumerate all users from a Windows Domain Controller and crack those user's passwords using brute-force.
- Responder (⭐4k) - Link-Local Multicast Name Resolution (LLMNR), NBT-NS, and mDNS poisoner.
- Ruler (⭐1.9k) - Abuses client-side Outlook features to gain a remote shell on a Microsoft Exchange server.
- SCOMDecrypt (⭐86) - Retrieve and decrypt RunAs credentials stored within Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) databases.
- Windows Credentials Editor - Inspect logon sessions and add, change, list, and delete associated credentials, including Kerberos tickets.
- Windows Exploit Suggester (⭐3.4k) - Detects potential missing patches on the target.
- mimikatz - Credentials extraction tool for Windows operating system.
- redsnarf (⭐1.2k) - Post-exploitation tool for retrieving password hashes and credentials from Windows workstations, servers, and domain controllers.
- wePWNise - Generates architecture independent VBA code to be used in Office documents or templates and automates bypassing application control and exploit mitigation software.
2. Awesome AutoHotkey
(Use in) other programming languages / Web
3. Awesome Fortran
- Vegetables - For a healthier code base, eat your vegetables
4. Awesome Educational Games
Art & Design
- Can't Unsee - A game where your attention to details earns you a lot of coins.
5. Game Datasets
- Battlefield 4 Stats - Stats, rankings, and progression of a player.
- Giant Bomb - Game data and players review.
- PandaScore - Realtime eSports data.
- smm-course-search (⭐4) - Search courses from Super Mario Maker game.
- smm-maker-profile (⭐1) - Fetch the user profile from Super Mario Maker game.
- Steam Web API - Query tool from Steam.
Artificial Intelligence / Web
Dataset / Web
- Data Game ClashRoyale - Player data of Clash Royale game.
Miscellaneous / Related
- AWS Datasets - Amazon public datasets.
6. Awesome Cli Apps
- football-cli (⭐1.1k) - Get live scores, fixtures, standings of almost every football competition/league.
Entertainment / Music
- cmus (⭐4.9k) - Small, fast and powerful console music player.
- itunes-remote (⭐422) - Control iTunes via CLI.
Entertainment / Social Media
- TTYtter (⭐346) - Twitter client.
- Rainbowstream (⭐3.5k) - A smart and nice Twitter client on the terminal.
- WeeChat - Fast, light and extensible chat client.
Entertainment / Video
- youtube-dl (⭐120k) - Download videos from YouTube.com and many other video sites.
- streamlink (⭐8.7k) - Extract streams from various websites to a video player of your choosing.
- mps-youtube (⭐7.5k) - Youtube player.
Entertainment / Movies
- moviemon (⭐188) - Everything about your movies.
- movie (⭐142) - Get movie info or compare movies.
Development / Books
- legit (⭐547) - Generate Open Source licences as files or file headers.
- mklicense (⭐171) - Create a custom LICENSE file painlessly with customized info.
Development / Text Editors
- kakoune (⭐8.7k) - Modal editor inspired by vim.
Development / Database
- mycli (⭐11k) - MySQL client with autocompletion and syntax highlighting.
- pgcli (⭐11k) - Postgres client with autocompletion and syntax highlighting.
Productivity / HTTP Client
- doing (⭐999) - Keep track of what you’re doing and track what you’ve done.
- ffscreencast (⭐1.7k) - A ffmpeg screencast with video overlay and multi monitor support.
- meetup-cli (⭐43) - Meetup.com client.
- terjira (⭐819) - Jira client.
- ipt (⭐10) - Pivotal Tracker client.
- uber-cli (⭐1.2k) - Uber client.
- Buku (⭐5.7k) - Browser-independent bookmark manager.
Productivity / Time Tracking
- moro (⭐452) - Simple tool for tracking work hours.
Productivity / Note Taking and Lists
- idea (⭐202) - A lightweight tool for keeping ideas in a safe place quick and easy.
- sncli (⭐381) - Simplenote client.
- taskbook (⭐8.7k) - Tasks, boards & notes for the command-line habitat.
Productivity / Finance
- moeda (⭐130) - Foreign exchange rates and currency conversion.
- cash-cli (⭐202) - Convert Currency Rates.
- cointop (⭐3.6k) - Track cryptocurrencies.
Productivity / Presentations
- WOPR (⭐3k) - A simple markup language for creating rich terminal reports, presentations and infographics.
- decktape (⭐2k) - PDF exporter for HTML presentations.
- mdp (⭐4.6k) - A markdown presentation tool.
- sent - Simple plaintext presentation tool.
Utilities / Calendars
- aria2 (⭐30k) - HTTP, FTP, SFTP, BitTorrent and Metalink download utility.
Utilities / macOS
- osx-wifi-cli (⭐86) - Manage wifi connections.
- stronghold (⭐1k) - Configure security settings from the terminal.
Utilities / Terminal Sharing Utilities
- localtunnel (⭐16k) - Expose your localhost to the world for easy testing and sharing.
- ngrok - Secure introspectable tunnels to localhost.
- OverTime (⭐403) - Time-overlap tables for remote teams.
Utilities / Theming and Customization
- pywal (⭐7.2k) - Generate and change color-schemes, then apply them system-wide to all of your favourite programs.
7. Awesome Embedded Rust
Architecture support crates / MIPS
mipsLow level access to MIPS32 processors -
8. Awesome Influxdb
- Go (⭐184) - Go client for InfluxDB 1.x
Projects / Dedicated
Projects / Non-dedicated
Plugins / Hooks
Import tools / Hooks
- LoadRunner Raw Results Exporter - To export scenario results (load test results) to InfluxDB
9. Awesome Speakers
North America / Canada 🇨🇦
North America / United States of America 🇺🇸
Topics: Chrome DevTools, Performance
10. Awesome Laravel
Popular Packages / APIs
- Laravel GraphQL (⭐1.9k) - Supports Relay, eloquent models, validation and GraphiQL
11. Awesome Preact
Contents / Libraries
- ClearX (⭐22) - Fast & Effortless state management for React, Preact and Inferno with zero learning curve.
12. Awesome Newsletters
Technology in General / Angular
- TechMeme. Techmeme is a aggregated, filtered, archiveable summary in near real-time of what is new and generating conversation in technology.