Track Awesome Fortran Updates Daily
Awesome list of Fortran libs
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor · 😺 rabbiabram/awesome-fortran · ⭐ 318 · 🏷️ Programming Languages
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
May 12, 2020
- DISLIN - a high-level graphing and user-interface library.
- f90gl - public domain implementation of the official NIST Fortran 90 bindings for OpenGL.
- gtk-fortran (⭐205) - a cross-platform library to build Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) using GTK+. Very useful when combined with the Glade RAD tool.
- PGPLOT - cross-platform scientific graphing library.
- FGSL - portable, object-based Fortran interface to the GNU scientific library
- IMSL - The IMSL Fortran Numerical Library is the standard for high performance computing commercial mathematics and statistics libraries
- Lis - a Library of Iterative Solvers for Linear Systems
- NAG Fortran Library - Produced by experts for use in a variety of applications, the NAG Fortran Library has a global reputation for its excellence and, with hundreds of fully documented and tested routines, is the largest collection of mathematical and statistical algorithms available
- The Fortran Company - A home page of FORTRAN programming language.
Apr 22, 2019
- Functional Fortran (⭐364) - Functional programming for modern Fortran.
Mar 28, 2019
- Vegetables - For a healthier code base, eat your vegetables
Jan 04, 2017
- Fortran Machine (⭐783) - An MVC web stack written in Fortran 90
Nov 30, 2016
- VTKFortran (⭐116) - Pure Fortran (2003+) library to write and read data conforming the VTK standard.
- xml-fortran - an all-Fortran solution for reading and writing XML files.
Date and time manipulation
- datetime-fortran (⭐118) - A Fortran 2003 date and time manipulation library, modeled after Python's datetime library.
- FRUIT - FORTRAN Unit Test Framework, written in FORTRAN 95
- pFUnit - Unit testing framework for Fortran with MPI extensions by developers from NASA and NGC TASC. Uses parallel codes and object-oriented design.
- PENF (⭐38) - Pure Fortran (2003+) library for ensuring codes portability.
- Unoficial Image - docker image provided by @baekjoon
Jan 14, 2016
- Fortran Dev - Fortran development blog.
- GNU FORTRAN Lesson 1 - Videos about the Fortran programming language.
Feb 02, 2015
- BeFoR64 (⭐17) - Base64 encoding/decoding library for FoRtran poor men. A KISS library for base64 encoding/decoding for modern (2003+) Fortran projects.
- FLAP (⭐128) - Fortran command Line Arguments Parser for poor men. A KISS library for building easily nice Command Line Interfaces (CLI) for modern (2003+) Fortran projects.
- options.f90 (⭐12) - Options & input processing for modern Fortran.
Compiling and building
- FoBiS (⭐128) - Fortran Building System for poor men. A KISS tool for automatic building modern Fortran projects.
- Blockit/PyF95++ - A fairly simple Python framework used to block parse your code (or any text file) into nested blocks. The BlockIt framework has already been used to create a templating capability for the Fortran 95/2003 language along with some language extensions.
- PreForM (⭐24) - Preprocessor for Fortran poor Men.
- FORD (⭐34) - An automatic documentation generator for modern Fortran programs.
Computational Fluid Dynamics
- OFF (⭐113) - Open source Finite volume Fluid dynamics code.
- Fortran WIKI - An open venue for discussing all aspects of the Fortran programming language and scientific computing.
Jul 31, 2014
- Ftunit - Fortran unit testing framework by Arjen Markus
Jul 18, 2014
- F03GL - a Fortran 2003 interface to the OpenGL library, along with the GLU and GLUT toolkits.
- netCDF (⭐171) - a set of software libraries and self-describing, machine-independent data formats that support the creation, access, and sharing of array-oriented scientific data.
- OpenBLAS (⭐4.8k) - one of the fastest open source BLAS libraries available. Almost as fast as Intel MKL.
Jul 16, 2014
- BLAS - application programming interface standard for publishing libraries to perform basic linear algebra operations such as vector and matrix multiplication.
- CERNLIB - The CERN Program Library is a large collection of general purpose libraries and modules maintained and offered in both source and object code form on the CERN central computers
- EISPACK - a software library for numerical computation of eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrices, written in FORTRAN
- FSON (⭐56) - Fortran 95 JSON Parser.
- json-fortran (⭐274) - A Fortran 2008 JSON API.
- fox (⭐52) - Fortran XML library