Awesome List Updates on Jun 25, 2019
17 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Static Website Services
- FaunaDB - Serverless GraphQL database. Free tier with no time limit. Easily included in Netlify apps.
Forms / Really Simple Forms
- Getform - Form backend platform for designers and developers, with email and integrations.
2. Awesome Android
Payments / Custom Dialog
- Square In-App Payments for Android - Integrate Square payments into your mobile app with Digital wallet and stored card support for quick checkout.
3. Awesome Embedded Rust
Peripheral Access Crates / Microchip
avr-devicePeripheral access API for Microchip (formerly Atmel) AVR microcontroller family.
Board support crates / Arduino
avr-hal- Board support crate for several AVR-based boards including the Arduino Uno and the Arduino Leonardo
4. Awesome Web Design
- Web design playground: A step by step guide from writing your first line of HTML to creating interesting, attractive web pages.
5. Awesome Crystal
6. Awesome Emails
Frameworks / Misc
- Pine - A 12 column grid, responsive email framework.
- Maizzle - Rapidly prototype HTML emails with Tailwind CSS and advanced, email-specific post-processing.
7. Awesome Pascal
Code check/review, debug
- AsmProfiler (⭐113).
[Delphi]Full tracing 32bit profiler (instrumenting and sampling), written in Delphi and some assembly
8. Awesome Cloudflare
Apps / Open Source
- Logflare (⭐38) - Log management & event analytics.
Workers / Recipes
- Repo Hunt (⭐40) - Find cool open-source projects daily.
9. Awesome React Native
- react-native-toastboard (⭐22) - The simplest way to show notification.
Forms / Navigation Demos
- react-native-formawesome (⭐7) - Complex and simple forms builder.
Monetization / Navigation Demos
- react-native-square-in-app-payments ★18 (⭐105) - Square React Native plugin for In-App Payments SDK.
10. Awesome React Components
Form Logic / Mouse Events
- react-formawesome (⭐6) - Complex library for creating awesome forms.
11. Awesome Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 4, Model B (June, 2019)
12. Awesome Interview Questions
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / Python
13. Awesome Ros2
Presentations / ROS-I EU Spring 2019 Workshop
- Current Status of ROS 2 Hands-on Feature Overview Slides
14. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / GUI
- ShellProgressBar (⭐1.4k) - library to create progress bars in console programs
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Misc
- ReflectionMagic (⭐318) - Framework to drastically simplify your private reflection code using C# dynamic
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Template Engine
- Scriban (⭐2.6k) - A fast, powerful, safe and lightweight text templating language and engine for .NET.
15. Awesome Software Architecture
- N-tier architecture style - Layers are a way to separate responsibilities and manage dependencies.
16. Awesome Web Security
Relative Path Overwrite
- MBSD Technical Whitepaper - A few RPO exploitation techniques - Written by Mitsui Bussan Secure Directions, Inc..
Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- How to Hunt Bugs in SAML; a Methodology - Part III - Written by epi.
- Cracking Java’s RNG for CSRF - Javax Faces and Why CSRF Token Randomness Matters - Written by @rramgattie.
Frontend (like SOP bypass, URL spoofing, and something like that)
17. Awesome Arch
Arch-based projects / Linux
- Arch Linux 32 - The community maintained continuation of 32-bit support for Arch Linux.
- Arch Linux ARM - A distribution of Linux for ARM computers.
Arch-based projects / Not Linux
- Arch Hurd - A derivative work of Arch Linux porting it to the GNU Hurd system with packages optimised for the i686 architecture.
- ArchWSL - ArchLinux as a WSL Instance.