Awesome List Updates on Aug 16, 2019
8 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Typescript
💵 Paid Courses / Chrome Extensions
2. Awesome Irc
- LimeChat - One window for multiple servers, keyboard shortcuts, fast & stable. (source (⭐1.5k))
- CIRC - Uses the chrome.sockets APIs to connect directly to IRC servers without needing a proxy. (source (⭐395))
- Quassel - Distributed (clients can attach to and detach from a central core that stays permanently online. (source (⭐666))
- Yaaic - Multi-server/channel support, SASL support, Smooth channel scrolling / swiping. (source (⭐331))
- Circe (⭐365) - For use in Emacs, sane defaults.
- sic - Simple IRC client - a terminal client in less than 250 lines of C.
- irssi - Terminal client, multi-protocol friendly for module authors, GPLv2.
- Revolution IRC (⭐446) - Feature-full, actively maintained Android IRC client. (source (⭐446))
- AdiIRC - Never has a client offered such granular settings for every aspect of the IRC experience. (features, screenshots)
- IRC for Android™ Android/Chrome OS client for power users, with ZNC built-ins, notification logic, reliable DCC, keybinds for hardware keyboards, etc.
Bouncers / Self-hosted
- BIP IRC Proxy - Always online, lightweight and secure Open Source IRC proxying with backlogging. (source)
- TheLounge - Responsive, self-hosted & support for multiple users. (source (⭐4.9k), demo)
3. Awesome Dash
- Dash recipes (⭐951) - A collection of scripts and examples created of the plotly team while answering questions from the greater Dash community.
4. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Cryptography
- SecurityDriven.Inferno - Hig level crypto library used .Net primitives, has been professionally audited.
5. Awesome Machine Learning
Python / Natural Language Processing
- BigARTM (⭐633) - topic modelling platform.
6. Awesome Readme
- ScreenToGif (⭐19k) - FREE - Open source, customizable UI and easily editable GIFs, easy to get started.
7. Awesome Embedded and Iot Security
Software Tools / Analysis Frameworks
- FwAnalyzer (⭐435) - Analyze security of firmware based on customized rules. Intended as additional step in DevSecOps, similar to CI.
Software Tools / Analysis Tools
- Firmware Slap (⭐447) - Discovering vulnerabilities in firmware through concolic analysis and function clustering.
- Radare2 (⭐17k) - Software Reverse Engineering framework, also handles popular formats and arbitrary binaries, has an extensive command line toolset.
8. Webcomponents the Right Way