Awesome List Updates on Sep 05, 2019
11 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Typescript
Libraries / Chrome Extensions
- 🐙 MikroORM (⭐6.6k) - TypeScript ORM for Node.js based on Data Mapper, Unit of Work and Identity Map patterns. Supports MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQLite.
2. Awesome Flask
Videos / Testing
PaaS / Testing
IaaS / Testing
Serverless / Testing
Open Source Projects / Testing
3. Awesome Ctf
4. Awesome Hacking
Tools / Other
- findsubdomains - really fast subdomains scanning service that has much greater opportunities than simple subs finder(works using OSINT).
- cirt-fuzzer - A simple TCP/UDP protocol fuzzer.
- ASlookup - a useful tool for exploring autonomous systems and all related info (CIDR, ASN, Org...)
5. Awesome Ssh
Apps / Servers
- ssh-proxy (⭐50) - Dockerized SSH bastion to proxy SSH connections to arbitrary containers.
6. Awesome Devenv
Misc / Extensions
- ML Workspace - All-in-one web-based development environment for machine learning and data science.
7. Awesome Clojure
8. Awesome Machine Learning
Tools / Misc
- ML Workspace (⭐3.2k) - All-in-one web-based IDE for machine learning and data science. The workspace is deployed as a docker container and is preloaded with a variety of popular data science libraries (e.g., Tensorflow, PyTorch) and dev tools (e.g., Jupyter, VS Code).
9. Awesome Python Data Science
Quantum Computing / Synthetic Data
- PennyLane (⭐1.9k) - Quantum machine learning, automatic differentiation, and optimization of hybrid quantum-classical computations.
10. Awesome Jupyter
Hosted Notebook Solutions
- Deepnote - Jupyter-compatible data science notebook with real-time collaboration, versioning and easy deployment.
11. Awesome Elm
Testing / Individual Podcast episodes
- Elm test (⭐230) - Unit and fuzz tests
- Elm Program test (⭐88) - Test complete Elm programs