Awesome List Updates on Feb 02, 2020
10 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Lowcode
- bubble - A code-free programming language that lets you build and host web applications without engineers.
2. Awesome Seed Rs
- Dark lang Realworld (⭐9) - Seed Realworld example on Quickstart with Webpack with integrated Dark lang Realworld.
3. Awesome Crystal
- crystal-dns - DNS protocol implementation and resolver
4. Awesome Web Animation
Animate on scroll
- Motion (⭐16k) - Open source, production-ready animation and gesture library for React.
- SVGR (⭐9.1k) - Transform SVGs into React components.
5. Awesome Algorithms
Cheat Sheets / Randomized Algorithms
- Algo Deck (⭐5.2k) - An open-source collection of +200 algorithmic cards.
6. Awesome Ocaml
Algorithms and Data Structures
7. Github Cheat Sheet
Keyboard Shortcuts / Compare Branches across Forked Repositories
swill focus the search field for the current repository. Pressing ↓ to select the “All GitHub” option changes the field to search all of GitHub.
8. Awesome Java
Distributed Applications / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Hazelcast (⭐5.6k) - Highly scalable in-memory datagrid with a free open-source version.
Functional Programming / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Cyclops (⭐1.3k) - Monad and stream utilities, comprehensions, pattern matching, functional extensions for all JDK collections, future streams, trampolines and much more.
- Vavr - Functional component library that provides persistent data types and functional control structures.
Game Development / Text-Based User Interfaces
- FXGL - JavaFX Game Development Framework.
- jMonkeyEngine - Game engine for modern 3D development.
Geospatial / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Jgeohash - Library for using the GeoHash algorithm.
GUI / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Scene Builder - Visual layout tool for JavaFX applications.
- SWT - Graphical widget toolkit.
High Performance / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Disruptor - Inter-thread messaging library.
HTTP Clients / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Feign (⭐9.1k) - HTTP client binder inspired by Retrofit, JAXRS-2.0, and WebSocket.
- Retrofit - Typesafe REST client.
IDE / Text-Based User Interfaces
- IntelliJ IDEA - Supports many JVM languages and provides good options for Android development. The commercial edition targets the enterprise sector.
Imagery / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Imgscalr (⭐1.2k) - Simple, efficient and hardware-accelerated image-scaling library implemented in pure Java 2D.
Introspection / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Mirror - Mirror was created to bring light to a simple problem, usually named ReflectionUtil, which is on almost all projects that rely on reflection to do advanced tasks.
JSON / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Genson - Powerful and easy-to-use Java-to-JSON conversion library.
- Yasson (⭐192) - Binding layer between classes and JSON documents similar to JAXB.
- JsonPath (⭐8.3k) - Extract data from JSON using XPATH-like syntax.
JVM and JDK / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Corretto - No-cost, multiplatform, production-ready distribution of OpenJDK by Amazon. (GPL-2.0-only WITH Classpath-exception-2.0)
- Liberica JDK - Built from OpenJDK, thoroughly tested and passed the JCK. (GPL-2.0-only WITH Classpath-exception-2.0)
- SAP Machine - SAP's no-cost, rigorously tested and JCK-verified OpenJDK friendly fork. (GPL-2.0-only WITH Classpath-exception-2.0)
- Zulu - OpenJDK builds for Windows, Linux, and macOS. (GPL-2.0-only WITH Classpath-exception-2.0)
Logging / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Apache Log4j 2 - Complete rewrite with a powerful plugin and configuration architecture.
- Kibana - Analyzes and visualizes log files. Some features require payment.
- Logback - Robust logging library with interesting configuration options via Groovy.
- tinylog - Lightweight logging framework with static logger class.
- OpenTracing Toolbox (⭐182) - Collection of libraries that build on top of OpenTracing and provide extensions and plugins to existing instrumentations.
Machine Learning / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Weka - Collection of algorithms for data mining tasks ranging from pre-processing to visualization. (GPL-3.0-only)
Messaging / Text-Based User Interfaces
- NATS client (⭐506) - NATS client.
Microservice / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Apollo - Libraries for writing composable microservices.
- Micronaut - Modern full-stack framework with focus on modularity, minimal memory footprint and startup time.
Miscellaneous / Text-Based User Interfaces
- JBake - Static website generator.
- JBot (⭐1.2k) - Framework for building chatbots. (GPL-3.0-only)
- Joda-Money - Basic currency and money classes and algorithms not provided by the JDK.
- Modernizer (⭐340) - Detect uses of legacy Java APIs.
- OctoLinker (⭐5.2k) - Browser extension which allows to navigate through code on GitHub more efficiently.
Monitoring / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Failsafe Actuator (⭐52) - Out of the box monitoring of Failsafe Circuit Breaker in Spring-Boot environment.
- inspectIT - Captures detailed run-time information via hooks that can be changed on the fly. It supports tracing over multiple systems via the OpenTracing API and can correlate the data with end user monitoring.
Natural Language Processing / Text-Based User Interfaces
- LingPipe - Toolkit for tasks ranging from POS tagging to sentiment analysis.
Networking / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Dubbo (⭐39k) - High-performance RPC framework.
- Grizzly - NIO framework. Used as a network layer in Glassfish.
- Drift (⭐232) - Easy-to-use, annotation-based library for creating Thrift clients and serializable types.
ORM / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Doma (⭐392) - Database access framework that verifies and generates source code at compile time using annotation processing as well as native SQL templates called two-way SQL.
- Ebean - Provides simple and fast data access.
- EclipseLink - Supports a number of persistence standards: JPA, JAXB, JCA and SDO.
- Hibernate - Robust and widely used, with an active community. (LGPL-2.1-only)
- MyBatis (⭐19k) - Couples objects with stored procedures or SQL statements.
PaaS / Text-Based User Interfaces
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk - AWS-based, with support for Tomcat and Jetty.
- AWS Lambda - Serverless computation.
- Microsoft Azure - Microsoft's cloud infrastructure.
PDF / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Apache FOP - Creates PDFs from XSL-FO.
- iText - Creates PDF files programmatically.
Performance analysis / Text-Based User Interfaces
- fastThread - Analyze and visualize thread dumps with a free cloud-based upload interface.
- GCeasy - Tool to analyze and visualize GC logs. It provides a free cloud-based upload interface.
- JMH - Harness for building, running, and analysing nano/micro/milli/macro benchmarks written in Java and other languages targeting the JVM. (GPL-2.0 only WITH Classpath-exception-2.0)
Platform / Apache Commons
- BCEL - Byte Code Engineering Library - analyze, create, and manipulate Java class files.
- BeanUtils - Easy-to-use wrappers around the Java reflection and introspection APIs.
- BeanUtils2 - Redesign of Commons BeanUtils.
- BSF - Bean Scripting Framework - interface to scripting languages, including JSR-223.
- Chain - Chain of Responsibility pattern implementation.
- ClassScan - Find Class interfaces, methods, fields, and annotations without loading.
- CLI - Command-line arguments parser.
- CLI2 - Redesign of Commons CLI.
- Codec - General encoding/decoding algorithms, e.g. phonetic, base64 or URL.
- Collections - Extends or augments the Java Collections Framework.
- Compress - Defines an API for working with tar, zip and bzip2 files.
- Configuration - Reading of configuration/preferences files in various formats.
- Convert - Commons-Convert aims to provide a single library dedicated to the task of converting an object of one type to another.
- CSV - Component for reading and writing comma separated value files.
- Daemon - Alternative invocation mechanism for unix-daemon-like java code.
- DBCP - Database connection pooling services.
- DbUtils - JDBC helper library.
- Digester - XML-to-Java-object mapping utility.
- Email - Library for sending e-mail from Java.
- Exec - API for dealing with external process execution and environment management in Java.
- FileUpload - File upload capability for your servlets and web applications.
- Finder - Java library inspired by the UNIX find command.
- Flatfile - Java library for working with flat data structures.
- Functor - Function that can be manipulated as an object, or an object representing a single, generic function.
- Graph - General purpose graph APIs and algorithms.
- I18n - Adds the feature of localized message bundles that consist of one or many localized texts that belong together.
- Id - Id is a component used to generate identifiers.
- Imaging - Image library.
- IO - Collection of I/O utilities.
- Javaflow - Continuation implementation to capture the state of the application.
- JCI - Java Compiler Interface.
- JCS - Java Caching System.
- Jelly - XML based scripting and processing engine.
- Jexl - Expression language which extends the Expression Language of the JSTL.
- JNet - JNet allows to use dynamically register url stream handlers through the java.net API.
- JXPath - Utilities for manipulating Java Beans using the XPath syntax.
- Lang - Provides extra functionality for classes in java.lang.
- Logging - Wrapper around a variety of logging API implementations.
- Math - Lightweight, self-contained mathematics and statistics components.
- Monitoring - Monitoring aims to provide a simple but extensible monitoring solution for Java applications.
- Nabla - Nabla provides automatic differentiation classes that can generate derivative of any function implemented in the Java language.
- Net - Collection of network utilities and protocol implementations.
- OGNL - Object-graph navigation language.
- OpenPGP - Interface to signing and verifying data using OpenPGP.
- Performance - Small framework for microbenchmark clients, with implementations for Commons DBCP and Pool.
- Pipeline - Provides a set of pipeline utilities designed around work queues that run in parallel to sequentially process data objects.
- Pool - Generic object pooling component.
- Proxy - Library for creating dynamic proxies.
- RDF - Common implementation of RDF 1.1 that could be implemented by systems on the JVM.
- RNG - Commons Rng provides implementations of pseudo-random numbers generators.
- SCXML - Implementation of the State Chart XML specification aimed at creating and maintaining a Java SCXML engine.
- Validator - Framework to define validators and validation rules in an xml file.
- VFS - Virtual File System component for treating files, FTP, SMB, ZIP and such like as a single logical file system.
- Weaver - Provides an easy way to enhance (weave) compiled bytecode.
Platform / Other
- CUBA Platform - High-level framework for developing enterprise applications with a rich web interface, based on Spring, EclipseLink and Vaadin.
- Light-4J (⭐3.5k) - Fast, lightweight and productive microservices framework with built-in security (⭐306).
- Orienteer (⭐211) - Open-source business application platform for rapid configuration/development of CRM, ERP, LMS and other applications.
- Spring - Provides many packages for dependency injection, aspect-oriented programming, security, etc.
Reactive libraries / Other
- Reactor (⭐4.7k) - Library for building reactive fast-data applications.
REST Frameworks / Other
- Dropwizard (⭐8.4k) - Opinionated framework for setting up modern web applications with Jetty, Jackson, Jersey and Metrics.
- Elide - Opinionated framework for JSON- or GraphQL-APIs based on a JPA data model.
- Microserver (⭐940) - Convenient, extensible microservices plugin system for Spring & Spring Boot. With more than 30 plugins and growing, it supports both micro-monolith and pure microservices styles.
- RESTEasy - Fully certified and portable implementation of the JAX-RS specification.
Science / Other
- JFreeChart - 2D chart library for Swing, JavaFX and server-side applications. (LGPL-2.1-only)
- Morpheus (⭐236) - Provides a versatile two-dimensional memory efficient tabular data structure called a DataFrame to enable efficient in-memory analytics for scientific computing on the JVM.
- Tablesaw (⭐3.3k) - Includes a data-frame, an embedded column store, and hundreds of methods to transform, summarize, or filter data.
Search / Other
- Apache Solr - Enterprise search engine optimized for high-volume traffic.
Server / Other
- Jetty - Provides a Web server and javax.servlet container, plus support for HTTP/2, WebSocket, OSGi, JMX, JNDI, JAAS and many other integrations.
- WildFly - Formerly known as JBoss and developed by Red Hat with extensive Java EE support. (LGPL-2.1-only)
Template Engine / Other
- Handlebars.java - Logicless and semantic Mustache templates.
- Thymeleaf - Aims to be a substitute for JSP and works for XML files.
Testing / Asynchronous
- Awaitility (⭐3.6k) - DSL for synchronizing asynchronous operations.
- REST Assured (⭐6.5k) - DSL for easy testing of REST/HTTP services.
Testing / BDD
- Cukes-REST (⭐106) - Collection of Gherkin steps for REST-service testing using Cucumber.
- JBehave - Extensively configurable framework that describes stories.
- Serenity BDD (⭐691) - Automated Acceptance testing and reporting library that works with Cucumber, JBehave and JUnit to make it easier to write high quality executable specifications.
Testing / Frameworks
- JUnit - Common testing framework.
Testing / Matchers
- AssertJ - Fluent assertions that improve readability.
- Hamcrest - Matchers that can be combined to create flexible expressions of intent.
Testing / Miscellaneous
- pojo-tester - Automatically performs tests on basic POJO methods. (LGPL-3.0-only)
Testing / Mocking
- PowerMock (⭐4.1k) - Mocks static methods, constructors, final classes and methods, private methods, and removal of static initializers.
Utility / Mocking
- cactoos (⭐714) - Collection of object-oriented primitives.
- Embulk (⭐1.7k) - Bulk data loader that helps data transfer between various databases, storages, file formats, and cloud services.
- JGit - Lightweight, pure Java library implementing the Git version control system.
Version Managers / Mocking
- jenv (⭐5.2k) - Java Version Manager inspired by rbenv. Can configure globally or per project. Tested on Debian and macOS.
Web Frameworks / Mocking
- Blade (⭐5.8k) - Lightweight, modular framework that aims to be elegant and simple.
- Jooby - Scalable, fast and modular micro-framework that offers multiple programming models.
- PrimeFaces - JSF framework with both free and commercial/support versions and frontend components.
- Vaadin - Event-driven framework that uses standard web components. Server-side architecture with Ajax on the client side.
Communities / Mocking
- r/java - Subreddit for the Java community.
9. Awesome Readme
- React Parallax Tilt (⭐816) - GIF demo. Multiple badges. Feature list. Great live demo with code examples. Easy to follow instructions for local development set up.
10. Awesome Bitcoin Payment Processors
Self-Hosted Bitcoin Payment Processors
Fees: No fees
Directly to Your Wallet: Yes
Conversion to Fiat: No
Requirements: 1 GB RAM, 10 GB Storage, Docker