Track Awesome Web Animation Updates Daily
A list of awesome web animation libraries, books, apps etc.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor · 😺 sergey-pimenov/awesome-web-animation · ⭐ 1.1K · 🏷️ Front-End Development
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
Sep 16, 2021
Jan 09, 2021
- React spring - Open source, spring-physics based animation library for React that supports interpolations. Fast and easy to use.
Oct 29, 2020
- Yuri Artyukh youtube channel - This man creates amazing web animations using various technologies for this, and recording it all in steam format.
Jul 21, 2020
- React tsParticles (⭐4.3k) - ReactJS wrapper for tsParticles
Jun 21, 2020
Feb 02, 2020
Animate on scroll
- Motion (⭐16k) - Open source, production-ready animation and gesture library for React.
- SVGR (⭐9.1k) - Transform SVGs into React components.
Jan 21, 2020
- ES6-tween (⭐178) - ES6 version of tween.js.
Dec 28, 2019
- Svg.js (⭐9.9k) - The lightweight library for manipulating and animating SVG.
- Vivus (⭐14k) - Library to make drawing animation on SVG.
- Walkway (⭐4.4k) - An easy way to animate SVG elements.
- Bonsai (⭐2k) - BonsaiJS is a graphics library and renderer.
- Mojs (⭐18k) - The motion graphics toolbelt for the web.
- Animo.js (⭐2.1k) - A powerful little tool for managing CSS animations.
- Animateplus (⭐5.9k) - A+ animation module for the modern web.
- Animatic (⭐1.4k) - CSS animations engine.
- Just Animate (⭐255) - Making Animation Simple.
- Haiku Core (⭐756) - Interactive UI animation engine for the Web. Core renderer for Haiku Animator.
- Progressbar.js (⭐7.6k) - Responsive and slick progress bars.
- Glsl easings (⭐367) - Easing functions in GLSL.
- Animate.css (⭐76k) - A cross-browser library of CSS animations. As easy to use as an easy thing.
- Motion-ui (⭐1.1k) - The powerful Sass library for creating CSS transitions and animations.
- Magic (⭐7.8k) - CSS3 Animations with special effects.
- Css-loaders (⭐6.9k) - A collection of loading spinners animated with CSS.
- SpinKit (⭐19k) - A collection of loading indicators animated with CSS.
- Bounce.js (⭐6.2k) - Create beautiful CSS3 powered animations in no time.
- EaselJS (⭐8k) - EaselJS is a library for building high-performance interactive 2D content in HTML5.
- Two.js (⭐7.8k) - A renderer agnostic two-dimensional drawing api for the web with animation support.
Animate on scroll
- AOS (⭐22k) - Animate on scroll library.
- Wow (⭐9.7k) - Reveal CSS animation as you scroll down a page.
- Scrollreveal (⭐21k) - Animate elements as they scroll into view.
- Motus (⭐564) - Animation library that mimics CSS keyframes when scrolling.
- Sal (⭐3.3k) - Performance focused, lightweight scroll animation library.
- Svgartista - SVG Artista is a tool that helps you animate stroke and fill properties in your SVG images with plain CSS code. It should work fine with path, line, polyline, rect, circle, ellipse and polygon elements. It cannot animate SVG gradients though, so please keep that in mind.
- Mantra - Mantra is a timeline editing tool for web animations. It is inspired by tools such as Adobe Flash and After Effects.
- Animista - Animista is a place where you can play with a collection of pre-made css animations, tweak them and get only those you will actually use.
- Cssanimate - Welcome to CssAnimate.com, tool for easy and fast creating CSS3 keyframes animation, right in your browser without using any desktop software. If you want to render complex and consistent CSS3 animation on your site this tool is made for you! You can create complex CSS3 keyframe animation without any coding and to get ready made css styles for using on your site.
- Ceaser - Now that we can use CSS transitions in all the modern browsers, let's make them pretty. I love the classic Penner equations with Flash and jQuery, so I included most of those. If you're anything like me*, you probably thought this about the default easing options: “ease-in, ease-out etc.” The mysterious cubic-bezier has a lot of potential, but was cumbersome to use. Until now. Also, touch-device friendly!
- Cubic Bezier - A great utility for creating Bezier curves. You can import and export curves to/from your library to share them with others.
- Keyframer - Tool that help visualize animation components and output the code required.
- CSS Animation Kit - Select any predefined samples from top panel. Below samples there is a timeline of @keyframes. Timeline has 101 keyframes ( 0% to 100%) direction from left to right. Highlighted keyframe indicate that some style is assigned to that point. You can add new style at selected point.