Awesome List Updates on May 18, 2020
19 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Webcomponents the Right Way
- DNA (⭐27) - Progressive Web Components library.
- Tonic (⭐722) - Minimalist, stable, audit friendly component framework.
2. Awesome Userscripts
Scripts / YouTube
- Hide YouTube recommendations (⭐11) - Hides the thumbnails and titles of the recommended videos to reduce distraction and procrastination.
3. Awesome Wardley Maps
- Wardley Maps on Vimeo - Talks by Simon Wardley and the Wardley mapping community.
4. Awesome Transit
GTFS Libraries / C
- CGTFS (⭐4) - C library for reading static GTFS feeds. Supports reading unpacked feeds into application memory or into SQLite databases.
- RRRR Rapid Real-time Routing (⭐149) - RRRR (usually pronounced R4) is a C-language implementation of the RAPTOR public transit routing algorithm.
GTFS Libraries / Python
- ESRI public-transit-tools (⭐129) - Tools for working with public transit data in ArcGIS (license for ArcGIS required).
- gtfsdb (⭐125) - Python library for converting GTFS files into a relational database.
- gtfsman (⭐20) - Repository-like tool in Python to manage and update a huge number of GTFS feeds.
- gtfspy (⭐126) - Public transport network analysis and travel time computations using Python3. Compatible with Postgres/PostGIS, Oracle, MySQL, and SQLite. Used by gtfspy-webviz (⭐33).
- Make GTFS - A Python library to make GTFS feeds from basic route information.
- Mapzen GTFS (⭐27) - A Python GTFS library that supports reading individual GTFS tables, or constructing a graph to represent each agency in a feed.
- multigtfs (⭐49) - A Django application to import and export GTFS.
GTFS Libraries / C#
- GTFS Feed Parser (⭐55) - .Net/Mono implementation of a GTFS parser.
GTFS Libraries / Go
- Go GTFS Parser (⭐39) - A GTFS parsing library for Go.
GTFS Libraries / PostgreSQL
- gtfs-schema (⭐25) - PostgreSQL schema for GTFS feeds.
GTFS Libraries / Ruby
- GTFS-viz (⭐80) - Ruby script that converts a set of GTFS files into a SQLite database + GeoJSONs (needed by the Transit Map (⭐325) web application)
5. Awesome Php
Table of Contents / Code Analysis
- Phpactor (⭐830) - PHP completion, refactoring and introspection tool.
6. Awesome Macos Screensavers
One interpretation of The Matrix.
Tools / Libraries
- color2k (⭐482) - A color parsing and manipulation lib.
8. Awesome Fastapi
Open Source Projects / Other Tools
9. Awesome Python Data Science
Machine Learning / General Purpouse Machine Learning
- Little Ball of Fur (⭐619) - A library for sampling graph structured data.
10. Awesome Remote Job
- Eleduck - A remote worker community in China(来自中国的远程工作社区).
11. Awesome Network Analysis
Software / Python
- littleballoffur (⭐612) - Python package for sampling from graph structured data with a scikit-learn like API.
12. Awesome Cmake
13. Awesome Ios Books
14. Awesome Cakephp
- 🍓 CakeQueuesadilla plugin (⭐34) - A plugin that provides queueing integration with a variety of backends (BeanstalkD, MySQL, Redis, etc.).
15. Awesome Crystal
Algorithms and Data structures
16. Awesome Electronics
Learning / Theory and Courses
- Lessons In Electric Circuits - Free high quality textbooks and worksheets with emphasis on theory, simulation, and the socratic method.
- Ultimate Electronics: Practical Circuit Design and Analysis - Free online book with interactive schematics & simulations by CircuitLab (under development).
- Khan Academy - Electrical Engineering - Non-profit learning platform with a full course on electrical engineering and related topics.
Simulators / Analog and Mixed Signal Circuit Simulators
- ngspice - Open source SPICE circuit simulator.
- Circuit JS/Falstad - Free, open source online simulator with electron flow visualization (rewrite of original Java applet by Paul Falstad).
- EveryCircuit - Free to try online, visual, interactive circuit simulator for simpler circuits.
Free EDA Packages / Installable
- DesignSpark PCB - Gratis EDA package without restrictions, sponserd by RS Components.
- Altium CircuitMaker - Free package from the maker of the go to pro software.
CAD Specific / KiCad
- KiCad.info Forums - User discussion and help forum.
- Footprint Collection (⭐285) - Collection of all the KiCad footprints available online and some scripts to manage them.
Project Sharing Platforms / Eagle
- Hackster.io - Another social site for sharing projects. Is well organised by platform, topic and product.
- InventHub - Git-based project hosting and collaboration platform for hardware development.
Blogs / Eagle
- Hackster.io - Another blog covering electronics.
Forums / Help
- /r/askelectronics - Sub-reddit dedicated to help on electronics topics.
- Electronics Stack Exchange - Question and answer site for electronics running on the popular Stack Overflow service.
- EEVBlog beginners forum - Good place for beginner questions, other sub-forums on EEVblog should be suitable for questions on more advanced topics.
Podcasts / Help
- The Amp Hour - Off-the-cuff chat about electronics with Chris Gammel and Dave Jones (EEVBlog), often with guests
- MacroFab Engineering Podcast - Weekly podcast where Parker and Stephen from MacroFab discuss EE topics and industry news.
- The Engineering Commons Podcast - Covers general engineering topics from mechanical to electrical.
3D Part Models / Help
- GrabCad - Community supported database of 3D models with a large number of electronic component models.
- 3D ContentCentral - Website dedicated to 3D models of parts (requires login).
Other Lists / Help
- PwnKitteh/InsanelyCheapElectronics (⭐279) - A list of cheap electronics from China, that you can use in your projects.
- intajay/open-electronics (⭐399) - Another GitHub list: resources for Electronics Enthusiasts and Hardware Hackers.
- Vitorian/awesome-fpga (⭐251) - Awesome list of FPGA resources.
- cajt/list_of_robot_electronics (⭐244) - A GitHub list of resources, projects and products for robot electronics.
- embedded-boston/awesome-embedded-systems (⭐598) - Awesome list of embedded programming resources.
- TCAD Central - List of Technology CAD (TCAD) software and resources from the maker of DEVSIM.
17. Awesome Deno
Modules / Utils
- deno-context (⭐6) - Propagate deadlines, a cancellation and other request-scoped values to multiple promise. The behaviour is like Go's context.
- invert-kv (⭐2) - Invert key-value pairs in Deno.
- online (⭐5) - Check if you're currently online in Deno.
- qrcode (⭐29) - QR code image generator for Deno.
- recursive-readdir (⭐7) - Recursively read directories in Deno.
Modules / Web utils
- status (⭐12) - HTTP codes and status utility for Deno.
- up (⭐11) - Check if a website is up in Deno.
Tools / XML
- dedep (⭐66) - Manage dependency versions.
- packer-provisioner-deno (⭐4) - A Packer plugin that makes it easy to build virtual machine images with Deno scripts.
- starter (⭐21) - Deno module starter template with GitHub Actions CI
Articles / XML
Resources in Other Languages / Chinese
18. Awesome It Quotes
Quote: “One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.”
Elbert Hubbard (writer, publisher, artist, and philosopher)
Quote: “If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.”
Grace Hopper (American computer scientist, a pioneer of computer programming who invented one of the first compilers. She popularized the idea of machine-independent programming languages, which led to the development of COBOL.)
19. Awesome Ctf
- IppSec - Video tutorials and walkthroughs of popular CTF platforms.
- Damn Vulnerable Web Application - PHP/MySQL web application that is damn vulnerable.