Awesome List Updates on Jul 29, 2020
11 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Storybook
- Documentation Primitives (⭐34) - Custom DocBlocks for Storybook Docs.
2. Awesome Jamstack
Serverless / Automation
- imgix - Serverless image delivery and management service. imgix connects to where your images are stored (e.g. S3, GCS, web folder) and transforms, optimizes, and intelligently delivers your images using simple and robust URL parameters.
3. Awesome Ada
OS and Kernels / Apache License
- m2os - RTOS with simple tasking support for small microcontrollers.
4. Awesome Embedded Rust
Driver crates / WIP
- MLX9061x - I2C - MLX90614/MLX90615 Contact-less infrared (IR) temperature sensor driver. -
5. Awesome Tmux
Tools and session management
- vim-tmux-navigator (⭐4.5k) Vim and tmux integration
6. Awesome It Quotes
Quote: “A computer would deserve to be called intelligent if it could deceive a human into believing that it was human.”
“Machines take me by surprise with great frequency.”
“We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done.”
“Those who can imagine anything, can create the impossible.”
“If a machine is expected to be infallible, it cannot also be intelligent.”
“Sometimes it is the people who no one imagined anything of who do the things that no one can imagine”
Alan Turing (Computer Scientist, widely considered to be the father of theoretical computer science and artificial intelligence)
Quote: “It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.”
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”
“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
Albert Einstein (Scientist theoretical physicist)
Quote: “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.”
“When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.”
“If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.”
“Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.”
“I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.”
Elon Musk (Business magnate, investor, engineer, and inventor.)
7. Awesome Web Security
8. Free for Dev
Design and UI
- Octopus.do — Visual sitemap builder. Build your website structure in real time and rapidly share it to collaborate with your team or clients.
9. Awesome Blazor
- GitHub repository (⭐33k) - The official Blazor repository (which is the ASP.NET Core repository).
Tools & Utilities / Others
- BlazorApplicationInsights (⭐149) - Application Insights for Blazor web applications.
10. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- vue-grid-responsive (⭐30) - Responsive grid system based on Bootstrap for Vue 2.x.
- @geospoc/v-mapbox (⭐165) - Combine powers of Vue.js and Mapbox GL JS (Maintained fork of soal's vue-mapbox)
- @geospoc/v-mapbox-geocoder (⭐8) - Geocoder control for your awesome Mapbox library
Components & Libraries / UI Utilities
- v-github-icon (⭐6) - easily add "that" tiny GitHub icon on the right/left corner of your Vue components/libraries demos' 🤙
Components & Libraries / Utilities
- v-intl (⭐13) - Global Intl wrapper for your awesome Vue 3 app 🔉
Components & Libraries / Scaffold
- janak (⭐27) - Build your Vue 3 apps in a breeze 🌬
11. Awesome Django
Third-Party Packages / APIs
- django-rest-framework (⭐27k) - Web APIs for Django.
- django-cors-headers (⭐5.1k) - If your back-end and front-end are on different servers, you need this.
- dj-rest-auth (⭐1.4k) - Authentication for Django Rest Framework.
- django-rest-knox (⭐997) - Authentication Module for django-rest-auth.
- djoser (⭐2.4k) - REST implementation of Django auth.
- djaq (⭐67) - An instant remote API to Django models with a powerful query language.
- django-rest-framework-simplejwt (⭐3.6k) - JSON web tokens for DRF.
- django-webpack-loader (⭐2.5k) - Transparently use webpack with Django.
- drf-yasg (⭐3.2k) - Automated generation of real Swagger/OpenAPI 2.0 schemas from Django REST Framework code.
- graphene-django (⭐4.2k) - GraphQL for Django.