Awesome List Updates on Sep 11, 2020
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Dataviz
Python tools / Misc
- ipychart (⭐62) - The power of Chart.js in Jupyter Notebook.
2. Awesome Android Ui
3. Awesome Git Hooks
Tools / update
- Git Build Hook Maven Plugin (⭐68) - Install Git hooks and config during a Maven build.
4. Awesome Cross Platform Nodejs
Applications / Continuous integration
- Github Action - Windows/macOS/Linux. GitHub Actions makes it easy to automate all your software workflows.
- Gitlab CI - Windows/macOS/Linux. GitLab CI/CD is a tool built into GitLab for software development.
5. Awesome Vite
Apps/Websites / Community
- npmview (⭐120) - A web application to view npm package files.
6. Awesome Machine Learning
Python / Computer Vision
Python / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- PyTorch Lightning (⭐23k) - The lightweight PyTorch wrapper for high-performance AI research.
- PyTorch Lightning Bolts (⭐1.5k) - Toolbox of models, callbacks, and datasets for AI/ML researchers.
- Determined (⭐2.3k) - Scalable deep learning training platform, including integrated support for distributed training, hyperparameter tuning, experiment tracking, and model management.
7. Awesome Algorithms
Cheat Sheets / Randomized Algorithms
8. Awesome Mongodb
Resources / More
- MongoDB 101 by Academy 3T - Free and self-paced MongoDB courses for beginners
Tools / Desktop
- DataGrip - Cross-platform JetBrains' IDE
- TablePlus - Native, lightweight GUI on macOS
9. Awesome Sre
Monitoring & Observability & Alerting
Service Level Agreement
- Squadcast Blog - Blog posts about SRE best practices, reliability, on-call and incident management.
10. Free for Dev
CI and CD
- cirrus-ci.org - Free for public GitHub repositories
- codemagic.io - Free 500 build minutes/month
- drone - Drone Cloud enables developers to run Continuous Delivery pipelines across multiple architectures - including x86 and Arm (both 32 bit and 64 bit) - all in one place
- Squash Labs — creates a VM for each branch and makes your app available from a unique URL, Unlimited public & private repos, Up to 2 GB VM Sizes.
Issue Tracking and Project Management
- Tweek — Simple Weekly To-Do Calendar & Task Management.
11. Awesome Osint
Productivity Tools / Telegram
12. Awesome Splunk
- Miscellaneous Scripts for fixing issues with the Universal Forwarder (⭐23) - This kit was compiled based on common issues with Splunk deployments and managing idiosyncrasies that tend to naturally occur.
13. Awesome Tensorflow Lite
TensorFlow Lite models / Other
- MobileNet (⭐75k) - Pretrained MobileNet v2 and v3 models.
TensorFlow models / Other
- TensorFlow models (⭐75k) - Official TensorFlow models.
Plugins and SDKs / Other
- MediaPipe (⭐19k) - A cross platform (mobile, desktop and Edge TPUs) AI pipeline by Google AI. (PM Ming Yong) | MediaPipe examples.
Helpful links / Other
- Netron (⭐20k) - A tool for visualizing models.
- AI benchmark - A website for benchmarking computer vision models on smartphones.
- Material design guidelines for ML - How to design machine learning powered features. A good example: ML Kit Showcase App (⭐488).
- The People + AI Guide book - Learn how to design human-centered AI products.
MOOCs / Other
- Introduction to TensorFlow Lite - Udacity course by Daniel Situnayake (@dansitu), Paige Bailey (@DynamicWebPaige), and Juan Delgado.
14. Awesome Quantum Computing
- TensorFlow Quantum - A quantum machine learning library that integrates Cirq with TensorFlow for prototyping of hybrid quantum-classical models for classical or quantum data.