Awesome List Updates on Sep 18, 2020
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Appimage
AppImage developer tools / Deployment tools for Python applications
- PyAppImage (⭐14) - Ultimately simple python-to-appimage bundler.
2. Awesome Electron
Open Source / Other
- Mouseless (⭐112) - Keyboard shortcut training and look-up.
- Glyphfinder (⭐122) - Unicode character search.
3. Awesome Actions
GitHub Tools and Management / Docker Container Actions
- GitHub Codeowners Validator (⭐141) - Ensures the correctness of your GitHub CODEOWNERS file. It supports public and private GitHub repositories and also GitHub Enterprise installations.
4. Awesome Blazor
Courses / Others
- Build a web app with Blazor WebAssembly and Visual Studio Code - Build a web app with Blazor WebAssembly and Visual Studio Code, on Microsoft Learn.
5. Awesome Vue
Resources / Examples
- Vue 3 example without Webpack - An example of how to build a Vue app with Vue-Router without the need for Webpack or any other build tool. Includes the ability to prerender components and pages with Vue Server Renderer.
Components & Libraries / UI Components
6. Free for Dev
- Outlook.com - Free personal email and calendar
7. Game Datasets
Dataset / Web
- CartolaFC - Popular brazilian fantasy football (from 2014 to 2017).
8. Awesome Seed Rs
- Dota Underlord Perfect Build (⭐0) - An app to help build optimal deck in Dota Underlord.
9. Awesome Machine Learning
Python / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- skorch (⭐4.9k) - A scikit-learn compatible neural network library that wraps PyTorch.
10. Awesome Dotnet
Authentication and Authorization
- MSBuild (⭐4.9k) - The Microsoft Build Engine (MSBuild) is the build platform for .NET and Visual Studio
- Swashbuckle (⭐3k) - Seamlessly adds a Swagger to Web API projects.
- Empty Keys UI - Multi-platform and multi-engine XAML based user interface library [Free][Proprietary]
- ResX Resource Manager (⭐1k) - The most popular free tool to localize all kind of applications with resx-based resources.
- pinvoke (⭐1.8k) - A library containing P/Invoke code for latest Windows OS.
- Rant (⭐3k) - The Rant Procedural Text Generation DSL
- Fluent NHibernate (⭐1.6k) - Fluent, XML-less, compile safe, automated, convention-based mappings for NHibernate.
- Cloudsmith - A fully managed package management SaaS, with support for NuGet, Npm, Docker and much more. [Free for Public/OSS] [$]
- Dynamic Data (⭐1.5k) - Reactive Extensions (Rx) for collections
- ProtoBuf (⭐273) - Generate C# code for protocol buffer serialization from a .proto specification.
- Verify (⭐1.8k) - Verification tool to enable simple approval of complex models and documents.
- Open Live Writer (⭐2.4k) - Blog writer which integrated with WordPress, Blogger, et. al. Open Live Writer makes it easy to write, preview, and post to your blog.
- Papercut (⭐2.4k) - Papercut is an open source (.NET based) test email viewer that runs locally with a built-in SMTP server designed to receive and notify of test email messages.
- SmartCode (⭐539) - SmartCode = IDataSource -> IBuildTask -> IOutput => Build Everything!!! (Including [Code generator])
- FlaUI (⭐1.5k) - FlaUI is a .NET library which helps with automated UI testing of Windows applications (Win32, WinForms, WPF, Store Apps, ...).
Visual Studio Plugins
- VsVIM (⭐3.4k) - VIM in Visual Studio
11. Awesome Web Archiving
Tools & Software / Replay
- OpenWayback (⭐435) - The open source project aimed to develop Wayback Machine, the key software used by web archives worldwide to play back archived websites in the user's browser. (Stable)
- PyWb (⭐1.1k) - A Python (2 and 3) implementation of web archival replay tools, sometimes also known as 'Wayback Machine'. (Stable)
- ReplayWeb.Page - A browser-based, fully client-side replay engine for both local and remote WARC files.
12. Awesome Firebase
Follow / Community
- 🔥 Firebase Developers Discord - an open community dedicated to Firebase and its services, where you can to socialize and help other web and app developers from around the world.