Awesome List Updates on Oct 04, 2020
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Material Ui
- Let's Create a COVID-19 Tracker using React.js - A guide to develop covid 19 tracker application using Material-UI
- Serverless Material UI contact form - A guide to develop Material-UI contact form
- Embed Medium as a blog on your React Website — Part 2 - A guide to embed medium as a blog on your react website using Material-UI
- Material-UI Medium Blog (⭐12) - Extended Material-UI Card component to show the Medium blogs.
- React Github Repo Cards (⭐17) - Extended Material-UI Card component to show the GitHub repositories.
2. Awesome Osint
Threat Intelligence / Telegram
- OnionScan (⭐2.5k) - Free and open source tool for investigating the Dark Web. Its main goal is to help researchers and investigators monitor and track Dark Web sites.
3. Awesome Regression Testing
Tools and frameworks
- Selenide (⭐1.6k) - Framework powered by Selenium WebDriver for writing easy-to-read and easy-to-maintain automated tests in Java.
4. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / File Transfer & Synchronization
- Seafile - File hosting and sharing solution primary for teams and organizations. (Source Code (⭐11k))
Software / Miscellaneous
- CapRover - Build your own PaaS in a few minutes. (Demo, Source Code (⭐10k))
Software / Ticketing
- Erxes - Marketing, sales, and customer service platform designed to help businesses attract more engaged customers. (Demo, Source Code (⭐2.8k))
5. Awesome React Components
6. Awesome Design Systems
Design systems of some "known" companies
- IBM Carbon - Carbon is IBM's open-source design system for products and experiences.
- Shopify Polaris - Our design system helps us work together to build a great experience for all of Shopify's merchants.
Design systems articles
- InVision - The digital product design platform powering the world's best user experiences.
- Abstract - Design collaboration without the chaos (for Sketch and XD on macOS).
- Accessibility for developeres - 5 simple ways developers can help improve and enforce website accessibility.
- DesignTokens.dev - Ship your design tokens without managing infrastructure.
Develop isolated components / Storybook addons
- Source (⭐75k) - View a story's source code to see how it works and paste into your app.
- Viewport (⭐75k) - Build responsive components by adjusting Storybook's viewport size and orientation.
Books / Storybook addons
- Design systems - A practical guide to creating design languages for digital products by Alla Kholmatova (Smashing Magazine).
- Frontend Architecture for Design Systems - A modern blueprint for scalable and sustainable websites by Micah Godbolt.
Talks / Storybook addons
- Building Accessible Interfaces: Patterns And Techniques - Will be building and refactoring common UI components, and share a couple of techniques she often uses to build with accessibility in mind by Sara Soueidan.
- Design Processes & Systems in Craft - Design shouldn't be a siloed practice, but a collaborative effort rooted in process. How do we get there? In this session, we'll look at how we can reframe our design approach to be more human-centric and systems-minded by Courtney Bradford.
- Design Systems - The State of the Web - Conversation about the role of design systems in modern web development and how they can change the dynamics between designer and developer by Adam Argyle (Design Advocate at Google).
- Introducing Design Systems Into Chaos - Shares practical examples on where to begin to set up a design system, what to prioritize, and how to make a big impact to customers and colleagues, to help you introduce systems that bring order to chaos by Diana Mounter (Design Systems Lead at GitHub).
- Jina Anne - Designing a Design System - Will share strategies for how to approach, design and build an effective design system; how to successfully maintain the system to ensure ongoing usefulness by Jina (Lead Designer on the Design Systems team at Salesforce UX).
- Maintaining Design Systems - Helps you learn how to keep your system and the products it serves in sync and understand how to maintain and evolve your design system to give your users get the best possible experience by Brad Frost (Front-end designer).
Scroll / Other
8. Awesome Actions on Google
9. Awesome Raspberry Pi
Tutorials / iOS
- Use a Raspberry Pi with Netflix - Tutorial on watching Netflix on a Raspberry Pi.
10. Awesome Firebase
- 🔌 SvelteFire (⭐932) - Cybernetically enhanced Firebase apps.
11. Awesome Remote Job
- Remote Works - Remote jobs in software development
12. Awesome Icons
- Cryptocurrency Icons (⭐2.3k) - over 6000 crypto currencies icons in 4 styles and a range of sizes. Completely free.
13. Awesome Biological Visualizations
- TISCH - Tumor Immune Single-cell Hub (TISCH) is a scRNA-seq database focusing on tumor microenvironment.
14. Awesome Tailwindcss
UI Libraries, Components & Templates
- 💙📚 Headless UI (⭐21k) - Completely unstyled, fully accessible UI components.