Track Awesome Biological Visualizations Updates Daily
A list of web-based interactive biological data visualizations.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor · 😺 keller-mark/awesome-biological-visualizations · ⭐ 99 · 🏷️ Miscellaneous
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
Apr 01, 2021
- Gosling - A grammar-based toolkit for scalable and interactive genomics data visualization.
Feb 26, 2021
- HiPiler - A tool for visually exploring and aggregating reoccurring patterns (like loops, TADs, etc.) in Hi-C maps.
- Peax (⭐63) - Interactive visual pattern exploration in epigenomic data using unsupervised deep representation learning.
Mass Spectrometry / Gene expression matrices
- Cytosplore - Cytosplore is an interactive visual analysis system for the analysis of mass cytometry data.
Jan 01, 2021
- Coessentiality - A genome-wide almanac of co-essential modules assigns function to uncharacterized genes.
Dec 17, 2020
(Non-spatial) Transcriptomics / Gene expression matrices
- EBI Single Cell Expression Atlas - Single cell gene expression across species.
- MORPHEUS - Versatile matrix visualization and analysis software.
- Clustergrammer - Visualize high-dimensional data as interactive hierarchically clustered heatmaps.
Oct 04, 2020
- TISCH - Tumor Immune Single-cell Hub (TISCH) is a scRNA-seq database focusing on tumor microenvironment.
Sep 05, 2020
- cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics - Visualization, analysis and download of large-scale cancer genomics data sets.
- Oncoscape - An integrated suite of analysis tools for users to explore hypotheses related to molecular and clinical data.
- PLACNETw - A graph-based tool for reconstruction of plasmids from next generation sequence pair-end datasets.
- PhyD3 - A phylogenetic tree viewer.
- Archaeopteryx - Visualization, analysis, and editing of phylogenetic trees.
- TADkit - 3D genome browser and TADbit front-end.
- COSMIC-3D - A platform for understanding cancer mutations in the context of 3D protein structure.
- Vitessce - Visual integration tool for exploration of spatial single-cell experiment data.
- Brain mRNA Isoform Atlas - Visualize cell type signatures of alternative splicing in postnatal development.
- AlzMap - Spatial transcriptomics in Alzheimer's disease.
- Loom Viewer - Tool for sharing, browsing and visualizing single-cell data stored in the Loom file format.
- TissUUmaps - Interactive visualization of large-scale spatial gene expression and tissue morphology data.
- Giotto Viewer - A web-based visualization package for spatial transcriptomic data.
- cellxgene - An interactive explorer for single-cell transcriptomics data.
- UCSC Cell Browser - An interactive viewer for single-cell expression.
- ASAP - A collaborative portal to analyze single-cell transcriptomics data.
- Mouse Brain Atlas - Atlas of cell types from the Linnarsson Lab.
- Broad Institute Single Cell Portal - Reducing barriers and accelerating single-cell research.
- Allen Brain Map - Transcriptomics Explorer - Atlas of human and mouse transcriptomic cell types.
- Single Cell VR - Interactive visualization of single-cell data in virtual reality.
- SPRING - A tool for uncovering high-dimensional structure in single-cell gene expression data.
- START - Shiny Transcriptome Analysis Resource Tool allows users to visualize RNA-seq data starting with count data.
- iSEE - The Interactive SummarizedExperiment Explorer.
Microscopy / Gene expression matrices
- IONpath MIBItracker - Slide and image data.
- Avivator - A lightweight "batteries-included" WebGL viewer for remote imaging data in Bio-Formats Zarr or OME-TIFF format.
Connectomics / Gene expression matrices
- Allen Mouse Brain Connectivity Atlas - A high-resolution map of neural connections in the mouse brain.
- FlyWire - A human-AI collaboration to map the fly connectome.
Metabolomics / Gene expression matrices
- Metaspace - A platform for metabolite annotation of imaging mass spectrometry data.
Medicine / Gene expression matrices
- Snake Oil Supplements - Scientific evidence for popular health supplements.
- SieveSifter - Tool for visualizing the sieve analyses of HIV-1 vaccine efficacy trials.
Mar 16, 2020
- Signal - Mutational signatures extracted from cancer samples and isogenic cell-based experiments.
- SCope - A visualization tool for large-scale scRNA-seq datasets.
Connectomics / Gene expression matrices
- neuroglancer - Tool for visualization of highly detailed maps of neuronal connectivity in the fly brain.
Oct 01, 2019
- ExploSig - Interactive visualization of mutational signatures and clinical data.
Jun 26, 2018
- GeneMANIA - Helps predict the function of genes and gene sets.
- Mutaframe - Visualize variants of the human genome.
- GIVe - Epigenome and genome interaction.
May 27, 2018
- COSMIC Cancer Browser - Browse COSMIC data by tissue type and histology.
- UCSC Xena - Explore functional genomic data sets for correlations between genomic and/or phenotypic variables.
- iCoMut Beta for FireBrowse - Interactive exploration of mutation rates, mutation signatures, clinical data, gene mutations.
- MAGI - Visualization and collaborative annotation of genomic aberrations.
- Race, Gender, and Age in TCGA - An interactive visualization of patient gender, race, and age in The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA) dataset.
- OASISPRO - Omics analysis tool for clinical phenotype prediction.
- UCSC Genome Browser - Interactively visualize genomic data.
- Ensembl - A genome browser for vertebrate genomes that supports research in comparative genomics, evolution, sequence variation and transcriptional regulation.
- IMP: Integrative Multi-species Prediction - Analyze your experimental results in the functional context of gene-gene networks from multiple organisms.
- HiGlass - A tool for exploring genomic contact matrices and tracks.
- Delta - An integrative analysis and visualization platform for 3D genome.
- Juicebox - Visualization for Hi-C data.
- Metaviz - Interactive statistical and visual analysis of metagenomic data.
- Malaria Cell Atlas - Explore how genes are expressed across more than 500 individual Plasmodium parasites.
- Epiviz - Interactive visual analytics for functional genomics data.
- WashU Epigenome Browser - Displays many sequencing-based data sets across all or part of the genome, on specific gene sets or pathways, and in the context of their metadata.
- Clustergrammer CCLE Explorer - Browse relative mRNA expression data for cancer cell lines from the Cancer Cell Line Encyclopedia (CCLE) by tissue of origin using Clustergrammer.
- EzMol - Visualisation and image production of protein and nucleic acid structures.
- LiteMol - Visualization of large-scale macromolecular structure data.
- L1000FWD - Large-scale visualization of drug-induced transcriptomic signatures.
Populations / Gene expression matrices
- Nextstrain - Real-time tracking of virus evolution.
- Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation - Visualizations of disease worldwide.
- Lifespans - Visualization of the lifespans of multiple species.
- Life Expectancy - Life expectancies around the world, 1960 to 2009.