Awesome List Updates on Oct 06, 2020
20 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Vala
Libraries / Data Structures & Data Types
- United (⭐11) - A library for unit manipulation (like kilograms, meters, etc).
2. Awesome Regression Testing
Tools and frameworks
- Karma - A test runner by the AngularJS team, that fits all our needs.
3. Awesome Frc
Repositories / Python
- pynetworktables (⭐57) - Port to allow access of NetworkTables in Python.
4. Awesome Umbraco
eCommerce & CRM / Deployment
- Vendr* - eCommerce built on top of Umbraco.
5. Awesome Competitive Programming
Description: Some materials (slides & source codes) covering a broad range of algorithmic topics by Mostafa Saad Ibrahim.
6. Awesome Eslint
Plugins / Libraries
Parsers / Testing Tools
- GraphQL (⭐696) - Parser for the GraphQL AST. Includes parser, plugin, processor (for non-graphql files) and rules.
7. Awesome Jamstack
- Jamstack.new - Create a new Jamstack website with 1 click, brought to you by Stackbit
8. Awesome Board Games
Join the battle of all time! Draft your army from troops of all different eras, species, and battle styles then fight on a battlefield created by you and your friends. Work together to accomplish a scenario laid out in the included rules or duke it out amongst yourselves to see who's the greater battlefield commander.
|2 - 4||8||90m|
9. Awesome Elixir
Examples and funny stuff
- phoenix-ecto-encryption-example (⭐264) - A comprehensive example/tutorial showing people how to use Ecto Types to transparently encrypt/decrypt data in a Phoenix 1.4 app.
ORM and Datamapping
- ecto_psql_extras (⭐344) - Ecto PostgreSQL database performance insights.
- markdown_test (⭐3) - A library that lets you test the Elixir code in your markdown files.
Third Party APIs
- askimet_ex (⭐7) - Elixir client for Askimet Anti-Spam service.
- uef-lib (⭐15) - Useful Erlang Functions Library that provides modules for manipulating lists, binaries, maps, numbers, date and time. It contains some functions optimized for performance in specific cases (e.g. for file I/O operations or binary transformations).
10. Awesome Mongodb
11. Awesome Lowcode
Online database creator apps
- Caspio - Building online database applications without coding.
- Outsystems - Build Applications Fast, Right, and for the Future.
12. Awesome Iot
Software / Programming languages
- MicroPython - a lean and efficient Python implementation for microcontrollers and constrained systems
- PharoThings (⭐88) - Live programming platform for IoT projects based on Pharo (a pure object-oriented programming language and a powerful environment, focused on simplicity and immediate feedback).
13. Awesome Embedded and Iot Security
Software Tools / Analysis Tools
- Binwalk (⭐9.7k) - Searches a binary for "interesting" stuff, as well as extracts arbitrary files.
Conferences / YouTube Channels
- EU, The Hague, September.
- USA, Santa Clara, June.
14. Awesome Home Assistant
Dashboards / Custom Cards
- Restriction Card (⭐161) - A card to provide restrictions on Lovelace cards defined within.
15. Awesome Research
Version Control System / Online Git Service
- GitLab: similar to GitHub, GitLab provides git hosting, collaborations, social, automations, and more. GitLab can be both cloud-based and self-hosted using its open-source code.
- GitLab includes unlimited free private repositories.
- GitLab comes with a continuous integration tool that is more powerful than GitHub Actions.
16. Awesome Healthcare
Contents / EHR
- GNU Health - Electronic Medical Record, Hospital Management, and Health Information System.
- FreeMedForms EMR - Electronic Medical Record software.
- LibreHealth EHR - Clinically-focused Electronic Health Record System.
- OpenClinic (⭐25) - Medical Records System.
- OpenEMR - Electronic Health Records and Medical Practice Management application.
- OpenEyes - Electronic Medical Record application for ophthalmology.
- OpenMRS - Enterprise Electronic Medical Record System platform.
Contents / Specifications
- Continuity of Care Document - Continuity of Care Document specifications
- HL7 Version 2 - Specifications for all versions of HL7v2
- Open mHealth - Open Standard For Mobile Health Data.
- SMART on FHIR - Open standards based technology platform.
Contents / Imaging
- dcm4che - Clinical Image and Object Management.
- Horos - Medical image viewer.
- LibreHealth Radiology - Customized version of LibreHealth Toolkit with additional tools for radiology and imaging professionals.
- OpenREM - Radiation Exposure Monitoring for physicists.
- Orthanc - Lightweight DICOM server for healthcare and medical research.
- VTK - 3 dimensional visualization toolkit supporting a variety of algorithms and modeling techniques.
Contents / Dental
- OpenMolar - Dental Practice Management Software.
Contents / Frameworks
- FHIRBase - Storage based on the FHIR Standard.
- Opal - Framework for building clinical applications.
- Spark (⭐227) - Public domain FHIR server developed in C#.
Contents / Libraries
- MITK - The Medical Imaging Interaction Toolkit.
Contents / Integration
- NextGen Connect Integration Engine (⭐737) - The swiss army knife of healthcare integration.
Contents / Bioinformatics
- Bcbio (⭐941) - Validated, scalable, community developed variant calling, RNA-seq and small RNA analysis.
- Wregex - Amino acid motif searching software with optional Position-Specific Scoring Matrix.
Contents / Data
- cTAKES - Natural Language Processing System for extraction of information from Electronic Medical Record clinical free-text.
- Snow Owl (⭐238) - Highly scalable, open source terminology server with revision-control capabilities and collaborative authoring platform features.
17. Awesome Humane Tech
Inclusion / Wear our badge
- IETF Inclusive Language - Terminology for inclusive language conventions (latest version on github).
18. Free for Dev
APIs, Data, and ML
- IP.City — 100 Free IP geolocation requests per day
- Pingmeter.com - 5 uptime monitors with 10-minute interval. Monitor SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, and any custom TCP ports.
Analytics, Events and Statistics
- Hitsteps.com — 2,000 pageviews per month for 1 website
Visitor Session Recording
- Reactflow.com — Per site: 1,000 pages views/day, three heatmaps, three widgets, free bug tracking
- howuku.com — Track user interaction, engagement, and event. Free for up to 5,000 visits/month
19. Awesome Yew
Tooling / Frameworks
- Trunk (⭐2.8k) - Build, bundle & ship your Rust Wasm application to the web.
20. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- vue-soundcloud-player (⭐11) - A custom Soundcloud player supporting single tracks & playlists
- fastcomments-vue (⭐2) - 💬 A Vue component for FastComments, a live commenting system.