Awesome List Updates on Oct 19, 2020
19 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Dotnet
- spectre.console (⭐6.5k) - A library that makes it easier to create beautiful console applications.
- Orleankka (⭐474) - Orleankka is a functional API for Microsoft Orleans framework. It is highly suitable for scenarios where having composable, uniform communication interface is preferable, such as: CQRS, event-sourcing, re-routing, FSM, etc. Additional API available for F# called Orleankka.FSharp.
- ArchUnitNET (⭐356) - Simple library for checking the architecture of C# code with a fluent API.
- Snapshooter (⭐211) - A snapshot testing tool for .NET Core and .NET Framework
2. Discount for Student Dev
- Yellow Circle [FREE] - Offers a free online sandbox for students and teachers at all levels to learn and practice IT, networking, and programming skills by creating and configuring virtual routers, virtual machines, and virtual firewalls, load-balancers, and storage devices.
3. Awesome Electron
Closed Source / Other
- Cleavr - Provision servers and deploy web apps.
4. Mind Expanding Books
Name: The Simple Path to Wealth: Your road map to financial independence and a rich, free life
Author: J.L. Collins
Goodreads Rating: 4.47
Year Published: 2016
5. Awesome Iam
Privacy / Profanity
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies Decision Tree - A flowchart to select the right tool depending on data type and context.
6. Awesome Earth
- Kent Zero Water Wastage Technology - KENT RO Purifiers equipped with the ‘Zero Water Wastage’ Technology push back the rejected water to the overhead tank, thereby rendering wastage to zero. As a result, instead of wasting the rejected water, it gets diluted and reused as normal tap water for household purposes.
7. Awesome Gatling
Trainings & Courses / Miscellaneous
8. Awesome Tailwindcss
UI Libraries, Components & Templates
- 📁 Resume (⭐40) - Simple resume with Tailwind CSS.
- 📁 Simple Light (⭐1.7k) - Free landing page template built with React & Tailwind CSS.
9. Awesome Wagtail
Apps / Widgets
- wagtail-generic-chooser (⭐95) - provides base classes for building chooser popups and form widgets for the Wagtail admin, matching the look and feel of Wagtail's built-in choosers for pages, documents, snippets and images.
Apps / Media
- Wagtail Image Import (⭐9) - A plugin for importing images from Google Drive.
Apps / Misc
- Wagtail Content Import (⭐26) - Import content from Google Docs or Docx into StreamFields, using a customisable mapping system.
10. Awesome Sysadmin
Software / Client management
- just-install – Python script for downloading and silently installing MSI files.
11. Awesome Board Games
Soar to dizzying heights in the electrifying cooperative adventure. Work as a team to explore a mysterious platform that floats at the center of a savage storm. Connect a circuit of cables to launch a secret rocket — all before you are struck by lightning or blown off to the depths below. It's a high-wire act that will test your team's capacity for courage and cooperation. One false step and you all could be grounded.This latest installment in the Forbidden that game series takes you to new heights with several novel challenges, including collectively planning a terrain using only limited information and constructing a real electrical circuit.
|2 - 5||10||60m|
In Tokaido, each player is a traveler crossing the "East sea road", one of the most magnificent roads of Japan. While traveling, you will meet people, taste fine meals, collect beautiful items, discover great panoramas, and visit temples and wild places but at the end of the day, when everyone has arrived at the end of the road you'll have to be the most initiated traveler – which means that you'll have to be the one who discovered the most interesting and varied things. All of the actions in Tokaido are very simple, and combined with a unique graphic design, Tokaido offers players a peaceful zen mood in its play.
|2 - 5||8||45m|
Santorini is an accessible strategy game, simple enough for an elementary school classroom while aiming to provide gameplay depth and content for hardcore gamers to explore, The rules are simple. Each turn consists of 2 steps. those are Move (move one of your builders into a neighboring space) and Build (construct a building level adjacent to the builder you move). If either of your builders reaches the third level, you win.
|2 - 4||8||20m|
12. Awesome Free Software
Software / Web Applications
- Dnote - A simple command line notebook with multi-device sync and web interface. (GNU AGPLv3 (⭐2.4k))
13. Awesome Steam
Node.js / Trading
- steam-inventory-api-ng (⭐2) - A Steam Inventory API wrapper with advanced features such as retries and proxy support.
Node.js / Misc
14. Awesome Corda
- RPC PoolBoy - RPC connection pool with support for multiple Corda nodes.
15. Awesome Elixir
- csv2sql (⭐45) - A fast and fully automated CSV to database importer.
16. Free for Dev
Tools for Teams and Collaboration
- Nuclino - A lightweight and collaborative wiki for all your team's knowledge, docs, and notes. Free plan with all essential features, up to 50 items, 5GB total storage.
17. Awesome Ddd
Libraries and Frameworks / JVM
- DDDplus framework (⭐866) - A lightweight flexible development framework for complex business architecture based on DDD.
18. Awesome H2o
- H2O AutoML: Scalable Automatic Machine Learning. Erin LeDell, Sebastien Poirier. (2020)
19. Awesome Vue
Resources / External Resources
- Vue 3 Video Playlist - Amazing Vue 3 tutorials and experiments
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- vue3-router-tree (⭐30) - This component is based on Vue.js 3, it represents your routes or items as a tree view 🌲.