Awesome List Updates on Dec 09, 2020
16 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Newsletters
CSS / Angular
- Tailwind Weekly. Weekly newsletter about all things TailwindCSS.
2. Free Programming Books (Japanese)
Bash / 理論計算機科学
- Bashのよくある間違い - GreyCat, @yakstcom(翻訳)
3. Awesome Tailwindcss
Starters & Themes
- 🚀 Shopify Theme Lab (⭐655) - Shopify theme development starter using Vue and Tailwind CSS.
4. Awesome Dos
- Turbo C 2.01 - C IDE and compiler from Borland first released in 1987.
- Turbo C++ 1.01 - C++ IDE and compiler from Borland released in 1991.
Commercial games with published source code / Sound Blaster/OPL3
- Hexen: Beyond Heretic (⭐30) - Indirect sequel to Heretic.
- Original SourceForge link for Heretic/Hexen.
5. Awesome Sre
6. Awesome Cassandra
Tools / Custom Time Series
- Instaclustr Minotaur (⭐5) - Command line tool for consistent rebuilding of a Cassandra cluster.
7. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / Utilities
- vue-context-composition (⭐19) - share state created with the composition API between components, similar to
useContextfrom React Hooks
8. Awesome Robotic Tooling
Sensor Processing / Lidar and Point Cloud Processing
- CamVox (⭐462) - A low-cost SLAM system based on camera and Livox lidar.
9. Awesome Jmeter
10. Awesome Ocaml
- New Implementations
- Irmin (⭐1.7k) — A distributed database that follows the same design principles as Git.
- Obigstore — A database with BigTable-like data model atop LevelDB.
- RunOrg (⭐11) - It is a WIP database server written in OCaml.
- dokeysto (⭐11) - dumb OCaml key-value store, string keys and string values. Optional on-the-fly LZ4 compression of values or tokyocabinet backend.
11. Awesome Wagtail
Apps / SEO and SMO
- Wagtail Yoast (⭐29) - A tool to improve readability of your texts with SEO recommendations.
Apps / Media
- Wagtail SVG (⭐32) - A Wagtail module for managing SVG files within the admin.
Misc / Other
13. Awesome Kubernetes
14. Awesome Arch
Arch-based projects / Not Linux
- PacBSD - A lightweight and flexible BSD distribution that provides a base system for use of
Arch-based distros / Desktop
- MagpieOS - Get a fresh experience of Arch.
15. Awesome Pentest
Open Sources Intelligence (OSINT) / Penetration Testing Report Templates
- Depix (⭐23k) - Tool for recovering passwords from pixelized screenshots (by de-pixelating text).
16. Awesome Cybersecurity Blueteam
Threat intelligence / Threat signature packages and collections
- FireEye's Red Team Tool Countermeasures (⭐2.6k) - Collection of Snort and YARA rules to detect attacks carried out with FireEye's own Red Team tools, first released after FireEye disclosed a breach in December 2020.
- YARA Rules (⭐3.5k) - Project covering the need for IT security researchers to have a single repository where different Yara signatures are compiled, classified and kept as up to date as possible.