Awesome List Updates on Dec 11, 2020
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome React Native
Utilities / Navigation Demos
- React Native Elements Playground 🚀 - Tinker with
react-native-elementscomponents in the web.
2. Awesome Yew
- rust-async-wasm-demo (⭐39) - Toy project to learn Rust and async that can be deployed to the web.
Crates / Component Libraries
- muicss-yew (⭐30) - MUI-CSS Components for Yew framework.
- yew-bulma (⭐15) - A Rust library providing components based on the bulma css library for projects using Yew.
- ybc (⭐219) - A Yew component library based on the Bulma CSS framework.
- patternfly-yew (⭐89) - Patternfly components for Yew.
Crates / Components
- Yew Form (⭐83) - Components to simplify handling forms with Yew.
Crates / Utils
- reacty_yew (⭐49) - Generate Yew components from React components via Typescript type definitions.
- styled-yew (⭐33) - CSS in Rust, similar to styled-components, but for Yew.
3. Awesome Dos
- Ralph Brown's Interrupt List - HTML version - List of every documented and undocumented interrupt call known, accessible through search, categories and interrupt numbers.
- Original in downloadable .zip files from Ralph Brown's website
4. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / I/O
- Dynamium/EVCalc - EVCalc is a calculation engine for mobile electric venicles (Electric scooters, electric unicycles, and so on) written in Kotlin.
5. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Miscellaneous
- DailyTxT (⭐127) - Encrypted Diary Web-App to save your personal memories of each day. Includes a search-function and encrypted file-upload.
6. Awesome Perl
Data Format / DSP
- CBOR::Free - Support for (CBOR)[https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7049], IETF’s “binary JSON”
Event Loops / NoSQL Databases
- Promise::XS - Promises in Perl
Protocol / NoSQL Databases
- Net::Curl - (libcurl)[https://curl.se/libcurl/] integration
- Protocol::DBus - D-Bus in (pure) Perl
Stream Manipulation / NoSQL Databases
- RxPerl - Perl implementation of Reactive Extensions / rxjs
7. Awesome K6
- continuous-k6k8s (⭐14) - Continuously run k6 tests in Kubernetes using cronjobs.
8. FOSS for Dev
- Log4brains (⭐724) - Docs-as-code knowledge base to manage Architecture Decision Records (ADR) for your project and publish them automatically as a static website
9. Awesome Terraform
Testing / Vendor supported providers
- clarity (⭐119) - A declarative test framework for Terraform for unit testing.
- Prev: Dec 12, 2020
- Next: Dec 10, 2020