Awesome List Updates on Feb 06, 2021
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Godot
Plugins and scripts / Godot 3.2+
- Kehom's Godot Addon Pack (⭐144) - A collection of addons for debugging, networking, UI, and more.
2. Awesome Bigdata
Data Visualization / Graph Based approach
3. Awesome Quantified Self
Applications and Platforms / Heart
- Welltory - The go-to health app that lets users track their heart rate variability, stress, and energy levels, along with aggregated health and fitness analytics from different wearable devices and apps.
4. Awesome Acg
Databases / Data Sources
- AnimeThemes - A simple and consistent repository of anime opening and ending themes. [English]
5. Awesome Tailwindcss
- 🧬 Pseudo selectors (⭐37) - Adds variants for the pseudo-classes and pseudo-elements that Tailwind CSS doesn't have by default.
UI Libraries, Components & Templates
- 🧩 Mamba UI - Free Tailwind CSS components, sections and templates.
6. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Photo and Video Galleries
- ImageStore (⭐671) - Self-hosted Google Photos alternative, with a very similar UI. (Demo)
7. Awesome Cybersecurity Blueteam
Cloud platform security / Kubernetes
- kube-hunter - Open-source tool that runs a set of tests ("hunters") for security issues in Kubernetes clusters from either outside ("attacker's view") or inside a cluster.
- KubeSec - Static analyzer of Kubernetes manifests that can be run locally, as a Kuberenetes admission controller, or as its own cloud service.
- Managed Kubernetes Inspection Tool (MKIT) (⭐400) - Query and validate several common security-related configuration settings of managed Kubernetes cluster objects and the workloads/resources running inside the cluster.
- Polaris - Validates Kubernetes best practices by running tests against code commits, a Kubernetes admission request, or live resources already running in a cluster.
Threat intelligence / Threat hunting
- Open Source Vulnerabilities (OSV) - Vulnerability database and triage infrastructure for open source projects aimed at helping both open source maintainers and consumers of open source.
8. Awesome Robotic Tooling
Sensor Processing / Lidar and Point Cloud Processing
- cuda-pcl (⭐316) - Accelerating Lidar for Robotics with NVIDIA CUDA-based PCL.
9. Awesome Vue
Projects Using Vue.js / A11y
- eslint-plugin-vuejs-accessibility (⭐174) - Vue.js accessibility eslint-plugin managed by @vue-a11y .
- Prev: Feb 07, 2021
- Next: Feb 05, 2021