Awesome List Updates on Mar 28, 2021
7 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Humane Tech
Privacy / Wear our badge
- Databunker - Databunker is a network-based, self-hosted, GDPR compliant, secure storage for personal data.
2. Awesome Sitecore
- Dictionary Flush Partial Cache (⭐1) - Flashes Partial Html Cache on changes to Sitecore Dictionary items.
3. Awesome Esolangs
- FreakC (⭐126) - Full-blown programming language with NSFW contents and memes.
- JellyScript - Brainfuck-based with delicious jelly.
4. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / Utilities
- vue-stripe-elements (⭐530) - Vue component collection for Stripe.js
Components & Libraries / Dev Tools
- Volar (⭐4.5k) - The Fastest Vue Language Support Extension
5. Discount for Student Dev
- LogDNA[FREE] - Log management platform that offers aggregation, monitoring, and analysis of server and application logs at any volume, from any source.Up to 50 GB/month of log storage with 14 day retention for one year via Github Student Developer Pack.
- Azure for Students [FREE / DISCOUNT] - Subscriptions provide access to Azure services. Azure for Students gives you $100 credit for 12 months. It includes access to more than 25 free services, including compute, network, storage, and databases. Any charges incurred during this period are deducted from the credit.
6. Free for Dev
CI and CD
- Mergify — workflow automation and merge queue for GitHub — Free for public GitHub repositories
Analytics, Events and Statistics
- Clicky — Website Analytics Platform. Free Plan for 1 website with 3000 views analytics.
- Blynk — A SaaS with API to control, build & evaluate IoT devices. Free Developer Plan with 5 devices,Free Cloud & data storage. Mobile Apps also available.
7. Awesome Programming for Kids
- Hopscotch - Hopscotch is a code block editor like Scratch, but in an iOS app. Can program code to react to tipping and shaking the device.
- Evo from Ozobot - Evo is a tiny robot that can move, light up, and make sounds. Also it detects what color it is driving on. It can follow commands based on the color of the line it is following. Or, it can be programmed using a code block editor like Scratch. Hold the robot up to a flashing dot on the screen, and the website will load the program onto the robot with light flashes.
- tinkercad.com - TinkerCAD is a free, 3D CAD modeling software program for children. Users can also manipulate the shapes using code blocks like Scratch.
- Prev: Mar 29, 2021
- Next: Mar 27, 2021