Awesome List Updates on Apr 07, 2021
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Humane Tech
Translation / Wear our badge
- Lingva Translate - An alternative front-end for Google Translate.
2. Awesome Transit
Other multimodal data formats / Ruby
- Alliance for Parking Data Standards (APDS) - Formed by the International Parking Institute (IPI), the British Parking Association (BPA), and the European Parking Association (EPA), APDS is a not-for-profit organization with the mission to develop, promote, manage, and maintain a uniform global standard that will allow organizations to share parking data across platforms worldwide. APDS Version 1.0 documents are here.
- CurbLR (⭐67) - A specification for curb regulations.
- Dyno-Path (⭐1) - (Under development - see this post (⭐19)) Data for individual passenger trajectories.
- GTFS-flex (⭐97) - A data format that models flexible public transportation services as an extension to GTFS.
- GTFS-ride (⭐43) - An open, fixed-route transit ridership data standard developed through a partnership between the Oregon Department of Transportation and Oregon State University.
- General Modeling Network Specification (GMNS) (⭐83) - A format for sharing routable road network files designed to be used in multi-modal static and dynamic transportation planning and operations models. Volpe/FHWA partnership with Zephyr Foundation.
- General Travel Network Specification - A planned data specification for sharing travel demand model networks.
- Managed and Tolled Lanes Feed Specification (MTLFS) (⭐9) - Proposal for a schema that comprise the Managed and Tolled Lanes Tolling Feed Specification (MTLFS) and defines the fields used in all of those files developed by Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority.
- Mobility Data Specification (MDS) (⭐630) - A format to implement realtime data sharing, measurement and regulation for municipalities and mobility as a service providers. It is meant to ensure that governments have the ability to enforce, evaluate and manage providers. Maintained by the Open Mobility Foundation.
- NeTex - A general purpose XML format designed for the exchange of complex static transport data among distributed systems managed by the CEN standards process.
- Open Sales and Distribution Model (OSDM) (⭐30) - Aims to substantially simplify the booking process for customers of rail trips and to lower complexity and distribution costs for distributors and railway carriers. Contains a specification of an offline model and on-line API. Maintained by the International Union of Railways (UIC).
- SAE Shared and Digital Mobility Committee - Appears to be working on a data standard for car share and transportation network companies (TNCs) / rideshare.
3. Awesome Cross Platform Nodejs
- Cross-platform terminal characters (⭐188) - All the characters that work on most terminals and most operating systems.
4. Awesome Bioie
Other Datasets / Other models
- eICU Collaborative Research Database - paper - a database of observations from more than 200 thousand intensive care unit admissions, with consistent structure. Requires registration, training course completion, and data use agreement.
5. Awesome Ci
Description: Continuous Integration service
Features: Source code (⭐26k) is available. (Community edition is licensed under Apache 2.0)
Supported repositories: GitHub, GitLab, Gitea, BitBucket, Google Code, Custom
Price: Pricing (enterprise) - free self hosting - Open Source
6. Free for Dev
Issue Tracking and Project Management
- Backlog — Everything your team needs to release great projects in one platform. Free plan offers 1 Project with 10 users & 100MB storage.
Analytics, Events and Statistics
- Databox — Business Insights & Analytics by combining other analytics & BI platforms. Free Plan offers 3 users, dashboards & data sources. 11M historical data records.
7. Awesome Remote Job
- Diversify Tech - Companies are transparent about their Diversity & Inclusion efforts
8. Awesome Testing
Blogs / Other
9. Awesome Mongodb
Resources / Books
- SaaS Boilerplate Book - Learn how to build a production-ready SaaS web app from scratch
10. Awesome Embedded Rust
no-std crates / WIP
- adskalman: Kalman filter and Rauch-Tung-Striebel smoothing implementation.
11. Awesome Nix
Command-Line Tools / Newsletters
- nix-tree (⭐381) - Interactively browse the dependency graph of Nix derivations.
12. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / Scaffold
- vue-sh-cli (⭐8) - A CLI for generating Vue components, views, store modules & unit tests. Supports Vue 3 components template and Typescript.
13. Awesome Material Ui
- Builder Book - Books that teach you how to build full stack, production-ready web apps.
14. Awesome Tailwindcss
- 🧩 CSS Variables (⭐142) - Exports custom CSS variables (Dark Mode supported).
- 🛑💼 Filters (⭐161) - Adds
- 🛑💼 CSS Filters (⭐23) - Adds
backdrop-filterutilities with defaults.
- 🛑💼 Blend Mode (⭐67) - Adds
- 🛑💼 Colorize (⭐10) - Adds
- 💙🎬 Tailwind CSS: From Zero to Production - Complete walkthrough of Tailwind CSS, from installation to optimization for deployment.