Awesome List Updates on Apr 06, 2021
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Mongodb
Resources / Books
2. Awesome Video
Specs and Standards / Industry Forums
- CTA | WAVE Project - The WAVE (Web Application Video Ecosystem) Project, hosted by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, aims to improve how internet-delivered commercial video is handled on consumer electronics devices and to make it easier for content creators to distribute video to those devices.
3. Awesome Speakers
Europe / Belgium 🇧🇪
Topics: Functional Programming, Agile, Product Development
Topics: CSS in JS, Linting, Tooling
Topics: PHP, Laravel, Chatbots
Topics: CSS, Web
Topics: Code Splitting, React
Topics: React, Redux, CSS in JS, React Native, Serverless, GraphQL
Topics: Tooling, Standards, Intersectionality, OSS, Psychology
Topics: CSS, Grid, Accessibility
Topics: React, Styled Components, OSS
Topics: ReasonML, Serverless, GraphQL, Virtual Reality, React
Topics: Typography, CSS
Topics: ReasonML, Static Typing, Flow
Topics: Functional Programming, Computer Science
Topics: React, GraphQL, Tooling
Topics: React, Composition, Android, RXJava, Kotlin
Europe / Switzerland 🇨🇭
Muhammad Ahsan Ayaz
Europe / United Kingdom 🇬🇧
Topics: Standards, Performance
North America / United States of America 🇺🇸
Topics: UX Development, Usability, Accessibility, Scrum, Agile
4. Awesome Open Source Supporters
- Algolia -
requires-approvalSearch as a service API.
5. Awesome Earth
- The Felix Project - London-based charity that collects fresh, nutritious food that cannot be sold. Deliver this surplus food to charities and schools so they can provide healthy meals and help the most vulnerable in our society. Reducing food waste and poverty.
- OddBox - English Certified B Corp that is reducing food waste. Collects food rejected by Supermarkets, directly from farms and delivers to your door. £10 off your first box with this link (https://mention-me.com/m/ol/qd4ho-0d5026f88d). I will plant trees through Ecologi with the £10 I get for this.
6. Awesome Sitecore
- URL Rewrite (⭐24) - A site-specific version of Redirect / Rewrite module.
7. Public Apis
API: Visual Crossing
Description: Global historical and weather forecast data
8. Free for Dev
- Koyeb - Koyeb is a developer-friendly serverless platform to deploy apps globally. Seamlessly run Docker containers, web apps, and APIs with git-based deployment, native autoscaling, a global edge network, and built-in service mesh and discovery. Koyeb provides two nano services to run your apps with its forever-free tier and also sponsors open-source projects with free resources.
9. Awesome Elixir
- phx_component_helpers (⭐114) - Extensible live_components, without boilerplate.
10. Awesome Ipfs
- Bubble IPFS From URL Plugin - Bubble (no code platform) plugin for IPFS From URL integration
- ipns-pin (⭐13) - A command-line tool to pin stuff via ipns.
11. Awesome Vlc
- videolan.org - Where it all starts.
- LibVLC API docs - Docs for LibVLC's engine. C APIs.
- Wiki - Lots of great info on here.
- CLI flags - A comprehensive list of all VLC commandline flags. Really useful for searching random flags that you come across in the wild.
VLC native plugins
- vlc-pause-click-plugin (⭐674) - Plugin for VLC that pauses/plays video on mouse click.
- vlc-tip-plugin (⭐43) - TIP (translate it, please) is a plugin for VLC media player that helps you to study languages by watching videos.
- vlc-bittorrent (⭐345) - A bittorrent plugin for VLC.
- VLC desktop - The original Desktop app running on Linux/Windows (Qt) and macOS (Cocoa).
- VLC iOS - VLC for iOS is the official port of VLC on the iOS/tvOS platforms.
- VLC Android - VLC for Android, Android TV and ChromeOS.
- vlc-unity - Unity3D integration for VLC.
- python-vlc (⭐312) - Python vlc bindings.
- vlcj (⭐953) - Java framework for the vlc media player (desktop).
- LibVLCSharp (⭐1.1k) - Cross-platform .NET/Mono bindings for LibVLC.
- libvlc-go (⭐326) - Go bindings for libVLC and high-level media player interface.
- libvlcpp - C++ bindings for libvlc.
- dart_vlc (⭐416) - Dart bindings for libvlc.
12. Awesome Okr
13. Awesome Tmux
- tmux-wormhole (⭐52) Use tmux to download files with magic wormhole
14. Awesome Devsecops
Infrastructure as Code Analysis / Multi-Platform
- Checkov (⭐4.8k) - Bridgecrew - Scan Terraform, AWS CloudFormation and Kubernetes templates for insecure configuration.
- KICS (⭐1.2k) - Checkmarx - Find security vulnerabilities, compliance issues, and infrastructure misconfigurations early in the development cycle.
15. Open Source Flutter Apps
Contents / Games