Track Awesome Ipfs Updates Daily
Useful resources for using IPFS and building things on top of it
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · 😺 ipfs/awesome-ipfs · ⭐ 3.8K · 🏷️ Platforms
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
Nov 04, 2022
- IPFS-FPS - A completely decentralized first person shooter. Built with Unity, Fleek, Unstoppable Domans and Pinata.
Oct 05, 2022
- InfiniteBooru - A booru-style media tagging application and content aggregator with all media backed by IPFS.
- InfinitumX - A decentralized "Reddit Place" like board with Harberger's tax as an economical concept & censorship resistance built in.
- qri - Dataset version control, discovery and collaboration tools (free, open-source). [Project is winding down] Source (⭐1.1k)
Oct 04, 2022
- create-ipfs-app (⭐4) - Set up a decentralized web3 app by running one command.
Sep 28, 2022
- CoTNetwork - A distributed computing network base on ipfs
- DeCommerce - Decentralized ecommerce for Web3. Allows people to transact business without middlemen. No Middleman, no Bank, no Big Tech, no Government.
- Brainwash Dataset - Stewart, Russell. (2015). Brainwash dataset.
- Crust Network - Decentralized pinning and gateway service for IPFS.
- rivet (⭐5) - A toolkit makes it easier to archive webpages to IPFS.
- solid-ipfs (⭐37) - Using Solid to store IPFS Hash privately or publicly.
- VIPFS (⭐287) - Publish your Vue apps easily to IPFS
Sep 15, 2022
- 2020-08-03: How to Create a Unity Game on IPFS using Pinata
- 2019-08-14: Managing storage in a Java application with IPFS
- 2019-03-10: The Case for a Decentralized Social Network
- 2018-08-06: Content Identifiers in IPFS
- 2018-07-11: On future-proof cryptographic hashes
- 2017-08-21: Understanding the IPFS White Paper part 2
- 2017-08-10: Understanding the IPFS White Paper part 1
- 2017-03-31: Using IPFS for IoT Communications
- 2016-09-12: IPFS: The Internet Democratised
- 2016-05-20: Changelog Podcast
- 2015-09-13: Introduction to IPFS
- ipfs-encrypted-share (⭐17) - Easy to use encrypted file uploader.
Jul 13, 2022
- Skiff - Privacy-first, end-to-end encrypted email, file storage, and collaboration platform using IPFS storage. Source (⭐229)
Jul 03, 2022
- IPFS-forum (⭐0) - A web3 forum.You can get new ideas,reports,dicussions from this forum ,though you maybe are in a network-restricted area,all the contents will be updated qucikly by ipfs. Source (⭐0)
- OpenBazaar - OpenBazaar was an open source project developing a protocol for e-commerce transactions in a fully decentralized marketplace.
- SimpleAsWater Bot (⭐10) - A twitter bot that adds, pins, unpins your tweets to public IPFS network using IPFS Cluster.
- IPFSBay - Unstoppable marketplace in the IPFS network.
Aug 21, 2021
- ipfs-chat (⭐87) - Terminal-based, encrypted chatrooms. Allows private messaging & secure in-chat file/directory sharing. Server/broker-less (no signaling/rendezvous server needed). Works over LAN/internet(w/ NAT-traversal).
Aug 12, 2021
- Terrive - A Photo and Video Sharing Platform that uses the HIVE blockchain as a database and Immutable Image/Video Hosting. Source (⭐7)
Jun 25, 2021
- Valist - A trustless universal package repository enabling you to digitally sign and distribute software in just a few steps. Source (⭐103)
Jun 17, 2021
- youtube2ipfs - Download videos from YouTube (and similar video platforms) and add them to IPFS. Source (⭐14)
Jun 02, 2021
- P2Pdoc - P2Pdoc allows you to create a document and then upload it to the distributed web. Source (⭐4)
May 13, 2021
Apr 13, 2021
- La Marque - Generate & pin content from your phone. Validate "La Marque" assets by verifying received images from others.
Apr 06, 2021
- Bubble IPFS From URL Plugin - Bubble (no code platform) plugin for IPFS From URL integration
- ipns-pin (⭐13) - A command-line tool to pin stuff via ipns.
Mar 30, 2021
- Fleek - Open Web development platform for building, hosting, and storing sites and apps on IPFS, Filecoin, and the Internet Computer. Source
Jan 29, 2021
- ipfs.ink (⭐108) - Publish and render markdown essays to and from ipfs.
- Watchit (⭐265) - A movie platform with a decentralized network approach.
Jan 05, 2021
- Almonit Browser Extension - Resolves ENS domains, this let users access .eth websites while offering maximum decentralization. Source (⭐17)
Dec 07, 2020
- Monaparty - Token assets platform based on Monacoin and Counterparty. Contents bound to user assets are hosted by IPFS.
- ipfs-pinner (⭐37) - A toolkit help upload files to IPFS pinning services.
- wbipfs (⭐2) - A command-line tool and Go package interface for wayback webpage to IPFS.
Nov 09, 2020
- IPGit (⭐57) - Remote Git repository that mirrors your code to IPFS
Nov 03, 2020
- Multiverse (⭐80) - Multiverse is a decentralized version control system that enables peer-to-peer software development.
Oct 26, 2020
- Agregore (⭐531) - A minimal web browser for the distributed web. Supports downloading/uploading data from IPFS using the browser's
Sep 08, 2020
- edChain - EdChain is a global network for education and careers. It uses blockchain and distributed web technologies to deliver educational content, even to those without broadband internet. Source (⭐5)
- QuestNetwork Messenger (⭐22) - Multi-Platform End-To-End Encrypted Messenger on IPFS PubSub. Emulates Servers/Community with folders that can be shared using invitation codes. It's free and open source. On track to become the most comprehensive and user-friendly messenger on IPFS.
Aug 15, 2020
- Peer Web Site - Peer to Peer Web Site hosting at your fingertips! Send full featured HTML (incl. CSS, JS) sites from your browser and attach files eg. videos, images, etc. Source (⭐134)
Aug 05, 2020
- Everforo - Everforo is the next generation of online community groups build on top of IPFS.
Aug 02, 2020
- Skyhook (⭐26) - Send and receive files securely
Jun 24, 2020
- Robonomics Network - Ethereum network infrastructure for cyber-physical systems' integration into Smart Cities and Industry 4.0
- IPFS Setup Action - A GitHub Action to install and initialize go-ipfs to provision a cross-platform test environment on GitHub's CI platform. Source (⭐14)
Jun 07, 2020
- gomobile-ipfs (⭐236) - IPFS and libp2p on Mobile, with Gomobile
Jun 03, 2020
- ShareX integration (⭐376) - ShareX is a file upload and manipulation tool that has a custom integration with IPFS
May 26, 2020
May 13, 2020
- ipcoronafs (⭐13) - A realtime service to scrape COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2, storing on IPFS, DNSLink, and streaming over LibP2P pubsub
May 12, 2020
- dtube - Distributed video sharing with steem.it integrations, using ipfs for backend storage.
- infura.io - An Infrastructure: use API and developer tools provide secure, reliable, and scalable access to Ethereum and IPFS to help build decentralized application easier.
- IPFS Image Uploader - IPFS image uploader and viewer. Minerva is a storage plugin of Apache Drill that connects IPFS's decentralized storage and Drill's flexible query engine. Source (⭐28)
Mar 27, 2020
- iprfc (⭐2) - IETF RFC downloader which stores RFCs on IPFS and indexes them with RTradeLtd/Lens.
Mar 08, 2020
Feb 28, 2020
- ipfs-action (⭐142) - GitHub Action for delivery of static websites.
Feb 26, 2020
- Alexandria - Decentralized content publishing / monetization platform.
Feb 19, 2020
- Fission - App and website hosting powered by IPFS, including DNS automation, identity, and end-to-end encryption.
Feb 18, 2020
Feb 10, 2020
- DtinyUrl (⭐22) - Decentralized URL shortening service based on IPFS.
- Kauri - A community-based knowledge platform for web3 technologies built on top of IPFS and Ethereum. Learn, share and curate on up-to-date and high-quality technical articles and series.
- WistfulBooks: LibriVox Audiobook Archive - Free public domain audiobooks from LibriVox.org packaged into a single page that lets you listen to audiobooks in your browser. Source (⭐6)
- Unstoppable Domains - Domains on blockchains
Jan 06, 2020
- IPFS Drive (⭐114) - In browser file manager for IPFS.
- IPFS with TiddlyWiki (⭐51) - IPFS with TiddyWiki is a TiddlyWiki plugin who aims to help developers, editors or users to save their wikis and attachments over IPFS.
- uport - Uport is a mobile, self-sovereign identity and key management system, built on the Ethereum blockchain.
- ipfsecret (⭐20) - Encrypt and decrypt IPFS files with a secret passphrase
Dec 18, 2019
- Temporal - Scalable IPFS Infrastructure with free starter package featuring turnkey APIs, toolkits and storage.
Dec 02, 2019
- Boom.FYI - An IPFS link shortening and access control service.
Nov 15, 2019
- IPSE - A search engine for the IPFS network.
Oct 04, 2019
- Tellit - Encrypt files before uploading them using a keypair or a passphrase
Sep 29, 2019
- IpJot - Creates short notes, stories, books, poems, conversations on IPFS.
Sep 24, 2019
Sep 04, 2019
- Diffuse - Play music from your IPFS node, or any other cloud/distributed storage service you use.
Sep 01, 2019
- Peergos - Your private, but social, space online. Store and edit documents and media. Share files or folders with friends. Source (⭐1.6k)
Aug 28, 2019
- orbit-db (⭐7.3k) - OrbitDB is a serverless, distributed, peer-to-peer database that uses IPFS as its data storage and IPFS Pubsub to automatically sync databases with peers.
Jul 23, 2019
- go-stellar-ipfs (⭐25) - go-stellar-ipfs is a library that is a bridge between Stellar and IPFS.
Jul 18, 2019
- Minerva (⭐25) - Minerva is a storage plugin of Apache Drill that connects IPFS's decentralized storage and Drill's flexible query engine.
Jul 15, 2019
- Eternum - Paid pinning service with an easy-to-use API.
- Pinata - Build and manage your dapp through Pinata’s REST API and IPFS toolkit.
Jul 14, 2019
Jul 06, 2019
Jul 05, 2019
May 24, 2019
- ipfs-video-gateway - Cloud-init your own IPFS gateway on a cloud provider and easily pin content through a simple web interface. Source (⭐35)
May 20, 2019
- ipfs-deploy (⭐1.1k) - Zero-config CLI to deploy static websites: cd my-static-website && npx @agentofuser/ipfs-deploy
Apr 30, 2019
- AirSecure (⭐131) - Decentralized two factor authentication app built on Textile & IPFS.
- Discussify (⭐40) - Discussify provides a real-time, peer to peer, and permanent discussion platform for anyone to join and participate.
- Gorilla REPL viewer (⭐16) - Gorilla is a rich REPL for Clojure in the notebook style.
- KDE-DolphinServiceMenu-IPFS (⭐12) - Service Menu for Dolphin File Manager to upload files to IPFS The open network for transaction requests.
- TallyLab - Local-first, end-to-end encrypted data diary app for capturing, analyzing, and sharing data about any and everything.
- IPDR (⭐455) - IPFS-backed Docker Registry
- ipfs-publish - Continuous Delivery tool for delivery of static websites from Git providers to IPFS. Source (⭐57)
- mahuta (⭐224) - Mahuta is a plug and play service for your micro-service architecture allowing to collect, store and index data on IPFS and offering search functionalities (full text, query).
Apr 01, 2019
- Public gateway status checker - Web app to check public states of IPFS gateways, including latency and gateway writable state. Source (⭐42)
Mar 14, 2019
- ipfs-common - Some common tools, 1.CID to human readable cid, 2.cid and block name convert, 3. read the leveldb tools. Source (⭐3)
Feb 14, 2019
- 2read - Convert article in current tab to readable form and upload it to writable node(s). Source (⭐128)
Jan 10, 2019
Dec 20, 2018
- Sweet IPFS (⭐87) - Full node for Android
Nov 05, 2018
- xfce-screenshooter-ipfs-support (⭐7) - A fork of xfce-screenshooter with IPFS support!
Nov 01, 2018
- Autonomica "IPFS Social Proof" (⭐126) - Autonomica is a Keybase-like Dapp for creating an identity and proving this identity via published social media and web proofs.
Oct 24, 2018
- 3Box - Create and manage your Ethereum Profile, and your personal data. Use the 3box-js library to integrate profiles into your dapp. Source (⭐416)
Oct 15, 2018
- Distributed Apps with IPFS - Juan Benet at Fullstack Fest 2016 - This talk breaks down how to build a dynamic app on top of IPFS with CRDTs, pub/sub, and slick UIs. It also delves into new models for distributed computation, and the ethical importance of distributing the web.
- IPFS Simply Explained - Let's take a look at how IPFS works, how it can solve issue's like censorship and if it would really work across multiple planets!
- Juan Benet at Stanford 2015 - The talk includes a broad look at The IPFS Project, and a discussion on evolving the network stack through open source protocols R & D.
- Textile Build Series - A Free Online Workshop - A full Training Program to teach devs on how to build for the Decentralized Web. The series covers a ton of content, touch multiple parts of the IPFS stack and guides devs through building a simple DApp.
Oct 10, 2018
- ipfs-search - Searching the universe since 2016. Sniffs the DHT gossip and indexes file and directory hashes. Metadata and search API's available. Source (⭐723)
Sep 16, 2018
- Pugdit (⭐11) - A bulletin board service that discovers and distributes over IPFS
Aug 23, 2018
Aug 20, 2018
- IPFS Desktop (⭐4.6k) - Run your IPFS node on your machine without having to bother with command line tools. Manage your node, add your files, easily change the settings... everything from just one interface.
Aug 03, 2018
- IPFS ID and Public Key QR Codes Demo - A demo app that uses windows.ipfs to show you a QR Code of your IPNS Link and of your Public Key. Source (⭐23)
- gatsby-plugin-ipfs (⭐110) - Adds support for deploying Gatsby websites to IPFS by ensuring that assets are relative.
Jul 31, 2018
- akasha - A Next-Generation Social Media Network, powered by Ethereum and embedded into IPFS.
- Arbore - A friend-to-friend file-sharing app build on top of IPFS.
- beets (⭐11k) - Beets has a plugin which allows for easy sharing of music libraries using IPFS
- Blokaly - A badge issuing, sharing and display platform based on IPFS.
- Cohort (⭐19) - A golang app to preset a threejs interface and get all of its assets out of IPFS.
- dapple (⭐296) - Dapple is a Solidity developer multitool designed to manage the growing complexity of interconnected smart contract systems.
- Ethlance - First completely decentralised job market platform built on Ethereum and IPFS. Source (⭐667)
- git-ipfs-rehost (⭐188) - A script to rehost your git repos in ipfs.
- Global Upload - File transportation service for IPFS, upload files to the future of distributed web.
- Hardbin (⭐211) - Hardbin is an encrypted pastebin, with the decryption key passed in the URL fragment
- HydrusNetwork (⭐1.5k) - A booru-style media tagging application with a multitude of features, recently added basic ipfs support.
- InterPlanetary Wayback (⭐503) - Web Archive (WARC) indexing and replay using IPFS.
- Interplanetary Wiki (⭐101) - Wiki built on top of IPFS
- IPFessay - A simple way to publish uncensorable essays on IPFS.
- IPFS Event Drop (⭐9) - An app that allows for improved visualization of ipfs events.
- ipfs-md-wiki (⭐102) - Build your wiki system base on ipfs and markdown.
- ipfs-share (⭐67) - Pastebin/Image host/File sharing application
- ipfs.pics (⭐1.1k) - Upload and share pics.
- IPFSBin (⭐131) - Pastebin clone build.
- Origin Protocol - Distributed sharing economy marketplace with images, metadata, and ERC 725 data stored on IPFS. Source (⭐647)
- Pathephone - Distributed music streaming app.
- Peer Bandwidth Demo - An demo app that uses window.ipfs, provided by the IPFS Companion web extension to get and graph bandwidth info for your IPFS node Source (⭐18)
- Playback - IPFS playback support. This allows casting a video in IPFS to a Chromecast.
- PubSub Chat Demo - A ~76KB demo chat app that uses window.ipfs, provided by the IPFS Companion web extension Source (⭐31)
- PushToTalk - Push to Talk lets you edit audio essays and publish them with IPFS.
- Temporal (⭐226) - Temporal is an easy to use API and platform for integrating IPFS and other distributed/decentralized storage technologies into enterprise applications
- ujo - A blockchain marketplace for musicians.
- Blockwatch - Monitor the current block number of the Ethereum blockchain, and set alerts (stored locally using PouchDB in your browser) for when certain block heights are passed. Source (⭐2)
- cachewarmer (⭐61) - Donate ipfs gateways to cache other people's content
- git-remote-ipfs (⭐206) - push/pull repositories from/to IPFS
- http2ipfs (⭐45) - This is a simple webtool to add URLs to an IPFS node.
- ipcat (⭐20) - 🐈 Retrieve IPFS object data and send it to stdout.
- ipfs-add-from-encrypted (⭐45) - Encrypt a file or directory with AES256 then add to IPFS
- ipfs-add-from-url (⭐24) - Add a file to IPFS from a URL instead of a file path
- ipfs-chrome-extension (⭐68) - Chrome extension to redirect ipfs.io traffic to local gateway
- ipfs-chrome-station (⭐55) - Chrome extension to redirect ipfs.io traffic to local gateway
- ipfs-companion (⭐1.8k) - Browser extension that simplifies access to IPFS resources.
- ipfs-gui (⭐52) - Windows UI integration and IPFS installer
- ipfs-linux-service (⭐64) - IPFS Linux Init Daemon
- ipfs-mount (⭐134) - Mount IPFS as a mapped drive on Windows
- ipfs-paste (⭐33) - Paste stdin and clipboard to IPFS
- ipfs-screencap (⭐50) - Capture screenshots, publish them to IPFS, and copy the link to the clipboard.
- ipfscrape (⭐260) - Scrape a webpage with all assets and put it in IPFS
- ipget (⭐278) - 🛰️ wget for IPFS: retrieve files over IPFS and save them locally.
- IPRedirect (⭐8) - Browser userscript for redirecting IPFS/IPNS addresses to your local gateway. This should work on any browser that hasn't had an extension written for it yet and has support for userscripts.
- ipscend (⭐259) - Tool for hosting web apps and static websites in IPFS
- pinbot (⭐22) - Pin content via IRC