Awesome List Updates on Aug 28, 2019
10 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Composer
Plugins / IRC
- Composer-Downloads-Plugin (⭐5) - Lightweight mechanism to download external resources (ZIP/TAR files) with only a
2. Awesome Bioie
Techniques / Language Models
- ClinicalBERT - Two language models trained on clinical text have similar names. Both are BERT models trained on the text of clinical notes from the MIMIC-III dataset.
3. Awesome Opengl
- glbindify (⭐3) - Command line tool to generate C bindings for OpenGL, wgl, and glX.
- Jamie King - Comprehensive tutorials about modern OpenGL and Qt.
4. Awesome Hbase
Infrastructure / Transactions
- Omid (⭐76) - Transactional support for HBase.
5. Awesome Mac
Reading and Writing Tools / RSS
- NetNewsWire - It’s a free and open source feed reader for macOS.
6. Awesome React Native
- react-native-sortable-gridview ★4 - A React Native sortable and draggable Grid View Component.
7. Awesome Algorithms
Books / Algorithms and Data structures
- Algorithms and Data Structures in Action - A different and a great way to introduce algorithms and data structures that can be used at work.
8. Awesome Ipfs
- orbit-db (⭐7.3k) - OrbitDB is a serverless, distributed, peer-to-peer database that uses IPFS as its data storage and IPFS Pubsub to automatically sync databases with peers.
9. Awesome Sre
10. Awesome Blazor
E-Books / Others
- An Introduction to Building Applications with Blazor - August 24, 2019 - An Introduction to Building Applications with Blazor: How to get started creating applications using this exciting easy to use Microsoft C# framework